/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I should try this

sameer
01-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Mexico boy tries to stick at home

A Mexican boy glued his hand to his bed because he did not want to go back to school after the Christmas break.

"The holidays were such fun," Diego Palacios, 10, who lives outside Monterrey, told Reforma newspaper.

His mother Sandra found him watching television with his hand stuck to the bedstead. "I don't know why he did it," she said. "He is a good boy."

Police and paramedics eventually managed to free him unharmed, and he was only a few hours late for school.

Diego had got up early to fetch some industrial-strength glue from the kitchen.

His mother spent two hours trying to free him with nail-polish remover before calling for expert help.

Diego watched cartoons while paramedics dissolved the glue with a spray.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7176333.stm
:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aljawaad
01-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Kewl, i fnk its wrth tryin.. ima try dis nxt week (ps: resumin nxt week)

MartyrX
01-09-2008, 10:39 PM
If I still had a job I didn't like then yes I would try this, but I love going to work everyday.

umar113
01-09-2008, 11:37 PM
lol, thats funny.
i heard almost the same story but it was that there wast his kid who would mix oatmeal with water and something else and would make noises of throwing up so he wouldnt have to go to school. i forgot what the reason was.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
01-09-2008, 11:40 PM
WOW this kids a GENIUS... couldnt u post this a bit before... it couldve been my excuse for late assignments..

transition?
01-10-2008, 12:00 AM
Haha.
lol @ his mom. My mom would have been so mad. Talk about a patient mother.

truemuslim
01-10-2008, 12:06 AM
^^^ yeah but he is ten..so...

transition?
01-11-2008, 02:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^^^ yeah but he is ten..so...
lol. my mom would still be mad. :hmm:

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 02:46 AM
lol yeah me 2 ^^^

syilla
01-11-2008, 02:51 AM
Probably my mom just cut off my hand 'if' i ever do that... :X

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 02:59 AM
^^^ lol

adeeb
01-11-2008, 03:00 AM
my mom would be very very very angry and get mad if i did that 10 years ago...

transition?
01-11-2008, 03:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Probably my mom just cut off my hand 'if' i ever do that... :X
rofl same here. maybe not cut off. .just yell at me the whole time while trying to rip off my hands.

Mom:See! She doesn't want to go to school! She wants to be a hooligan! No interest in life! besharam! soost (lazy shameless!)

I still cringe when my mom yells lol.

transition?
01-11-2008, 03:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
lol yeah me 2 ^^^
lol see!

That mother is very patient!
naughty kid.....:giggling:

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 03:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by adeeb
my mom would be very very very angry and get mad if i did that 10 years ago...
lol yeah... i cant do that tho... i am homeschooled... and it would be 4 years ago for me... but this kid is still smart..lol.. even when i sick i gotta go to school... i mean if i am getting high school classes now and college credit next year than how would i take one freakin day off other than the short 2 weeks of winter break? lol jk i dunt mind 2, 3 hours a day one each report and essay i dunt mind... (YES I DO) gosh its so boring... they said we gotta catch up on winter break ... if we are cought up we juss chill... i still had about 5 reports and essays and assignments to do but i chilled wit my cuzins from detroit... now which is betta? cuzins...or school...

i aint even gonna answer that.lol...

and back to topic...

this kid is smart.

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 03:52 AM
lol heres a vid bout it too. http://www.livevideo.com/video/APnew...-to-avoid.aspx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!