/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with ipod

Ummu Sufyaan
01-10-2008, 03:01 AM
:sl:
My ipod is dead. :X
the screen is blank and it wont come on. ive tried hitting the restart button at hte back, but to no avail any ideas :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
01-10-2008, 03:02 AM
its charged right? what type is it?

Ummu Sufyaan
01-10-2008, 03:05 AM
nah, its a nano.

Malaikah
01-10-2008, 03:56 AM

I have a nano. Some times it freezes, to fix it you have to hold down the menu and play button together for a ten seconds or something and it will restart.

Make sure you put it down on a flat surface, it's easier to press it that way.

Hope that helps!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
01-10-2008, 04:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

I have a nano. Some times it freezes, to fix it you have to hold down the menu and play button together for a ten seconds or something and it will restart.

Hope that helps!
That should work. You might also want to try hooking it up to the computer and restarting it.

truemuslim
01-10-2008, 04:49 AM
...i feel so lonely...having the only ...different ipod... of course i love IT!!!!!!!!!!

Ummu Sufyaan
01-10-2008, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Hope that helps!
jazakallahu khair sis, but it ant frozen :sunny:
the battery went dead, and it dosent seem to be coming on at all, even when i plug it into the comp.

snakelegs
01-10-2008, 06:39 AM
i think that's what happens when the battery dies - you have to send it back to the factory for a new battery and you lose whatever content you had.
luckily, i got me a creative zen nomad jukebox back in the day when they had batteries you could remove yourself. the newer ones are different.
i've had it for 3 years.
i can also just play it on electricity.
it's probably my mostest favoritest gadget! :happy::statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.