/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wht should one do???

aqsakhan
01-10-2008, 08:20 AM
:sl:
I have a query,my very close friend is in love with someone and that guy also loves her alottt,now they want to get married but my friendz parents are not allowing her to do so,they are against it,she talks to that guy but as she is'nt married its not allowed in islam to talk to a gair mehram,she says she cant live without him and he can do anything if she will leave her.

They are getting married against their families wishes,,,,,,is it right???????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aqsakhan
01-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Please i urgently want to get answers for this

adeeb
01-10-2008, 09:03 AM
i think, they should do istikhara, and make sure if they are a good couple...

i think her parents shouldn't do that, and she needs to ask them, why? and how is the solution?

i reckon the marriage will illegal, coz the women need her father to let her married with the guy....

Muslim Woman
01-10-2008, 11:24 AM
:sl:

why parents are aginst the marriage ??

she should wait & try to convince parents if sees good signs after offering Isthekhara prayer .

Parents must bless the marriage & regarding a hadith , a girls marriage is not valid without guardians consent / presence . Pl. tell her to talk to local Imam & not to do anything unIslamic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
01-13-2008, 06:02 PM
:salamext:

Tell your friend to do Istikharah, but it is not wise to go against parents... :-\

anonymous
01-13-2008, 06:09 PM
How sure if your friend that this guy is the man for her? And is she willing to leave her family for him? And what guarantees has she got that this man will stay with her and do her good forever? Whst is she going to do if and im saying IF, he leaves her? Who will she turn to? Her family will only say 'I told U so'.

Umm Hurairah
01-13-2008, 10:22 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Her parents want what is best for her.

She should do istikhara and this dude should do the same Insha Allah.

If it is positive, then maybe her parents will agree?

Why don't her parents like this guy in the first place?

"...And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know." [2:216]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!