/* */

PDA

View Full Version : London March

Genius
09-24-2005, 11:15 PM
:sl:

Who was at the London march, went down from Manchester, it rocked cept for some idiots who were celebrating the bombings.

Mashallah it was great to see people from all race's gender's and religons come together to protest against the axis of evil, (Bush, Bliar and Sharon)

And i got a Palestinian flag with shahadah on it, damn i rock! booyah!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
09-24-2005, 11:21 PM
wa alaikum asalaam

Where did the march end? were there any speaches?

And i got a Palestinian flag with shahadah on it, damn i rock! booyah!
You should have got some more dude.

mary
09-24-2005, 11:22 PM
salam,
i wanted to go howeverrrrr i found out about it late... and i cudnt get time off work. Any more insight about ihow it went....... i heard abt it on islam channel, as they were supported it
Wasalam

Genius
09-24-2005, 11:28 PM
Speach's by Tony Benn, John Pillger, the head of Uk ISOC's a good sister, Tariq Ali, Ismail Patel of Friends of Al Aqsa and many more. Atmosphere was great and most stalls were pretty friendly.

AND I SAW BIG BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.