/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yvonne Riddley..?

M..x
01-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Where she gone?? Like normally she's every so often holding ralleys/talks for causes like Iraq/Palestine etc but I havet seen her in yonks.. :(
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M..x
01-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Yooo hooo Eny Body theeee-eree...How dare yu people ignore my threads :enough!:
Hehe :D Sum scriblleee backkk...Fanks tha youssss :w:

M..x
01-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Sum1*

Thanaa
01-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Hmmm. I was wondering that. She doesnt seem to be appearing in articles/writing them much now.
^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
01-12-2008, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x MuslimGyal x
Yooo hooo Eny Body theeee-eree...How dare yu people ignore my threads :enough!:
;D yes, i haven't heard a peep from her for quite a while now. maybe she retired? :D
p.s. welcome to the forum.

M..x
01-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Ya I know...imsad Oh noh retired? No young fellow I think not...I hope not!...Erm Maybe dey stopped her from doing the public speaking? Erm cause i doubt all of what she said, infact ANY of what she said floated Mr Blairs boat...Oh well...She might have been accused for spreading racial hatred :D Oh mo very dearly missings her...She was such a wicked speaker MashAllah...
Hmmm... Anyone goit any info then erm dont be greedy and post it up eniiiittt...Peaceeeeeeeeeeeee x

The Ruler
01-14-2008, 06:13 PM
:sl:

And I thought that invasion of privacy occured to the hollywood celebrities only by the media. Cheh.

:w:

M..x
01-18-2008, 09:36 PM
^ Erm Yeh :$ lol...Hmmmm This forum getting deader or is just no-one wanting to reply to my threads...So thats how its like...I get the message humph...:-I

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.