/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Excuses for not doing your homework...

truemuslim
01-10-2008, 11:06 PM
:sl:

I lost it fighting this kid you said you weren't the best teacher in the school.

Some aliens from outer space borrowed it so they could study how the human brain worked I put it in a safe, but lost the combination.

I loaned it to a friend, but he suddenly moved away.

Our furnace stopped working and we had to burn it to stop ourselves from freezing.

I left it in my shirt and my mother put it in the washing machine.

I didn't do it because I didn't want to add to your already heavy workload.

I made a paper plane out of it and it got hijacked.

Could not log on to indianchild.com.

A sudden wind blew it out of my hand and I never saw it again.

I was kidnapped by terrorists and they only just let me go, so I didn't have time to do it.

The lights in our house went out, and I had to burn it to get enough light to see the fuse box.

Another pupil fell in a lake, and I jumped in to rescue him but unfortunately my homework drown.

I used it to fill a hole in my shoe, you wouldn't want it now.

My father had a nervous breakdown and he cut it up to make paper dolls.

I didn't do it, because I didn't want the other kids in the class to look bad.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khadija_007
01-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Im soooo gonna be using sum of those :DJazakallah

Muezzin
01-12-2008, 07:16 PM
'We ran out of Charmin'

------
01-12-2008, 07:20 PM
:salamext:

I didn't do it, because I didn't want the other kids in the class to look bad.
*touch* Dats sik lol :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
01-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Student: "Teacher is it right to punish a person for something they did not do?"

Teacher: "No, of course not."

Student: "Good, I didn't do my homework."

------
01-12-2008, 07:27 PM
:salamext:

^ :lol: Good one Uncle woodrow :D

smile
01-14-2008, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

My father had a nervous breakdown and he cut it up to make paper dolls.

:D:D:D

good one

Woodrow
01-14-2008, 05:51 PM
"I did such a great job on it, My mother stuck it on the refrigerator and I can't get it off."

"It was so good it was published as an article in the encyclopedia, and the copyright laws won't let me bring it to school."

Zarmina
01-18-2008, 01:23 AM
OMG, when I was in grammar school, I actually used this one:

I left it in my shirt and my mother put it in the washing machine.

Except I said it was in my pants pocket. :)

My teacher actually believed me, and let me bring it in the next day. It was an essay.

truemuslim
01-18-2008, 02:48 AM
lol ^^^... today when i dunt do assignments or projects all i gotta do is tell them a million excuses... if its a project worth a grade i use the emergency excuse.lol.i do everything last minute.

Malaikah
01-18-2008, 02:59 AM
I made a paper plane out of it and it got hijacked.

LOL! That one is hilarious!

wildkat
02-23-2008, 09:30 PM
lol.. really funny, but i dount I would ever have the guts to use em!!

Nájlá
02-23-2008, 09:42 PM
good excuses but i never lie to my teachers so as soon as they ask me where my homework is i replie and say i am going to tell u the true i didnt do it because i was watching something in tv which i couldn't stop watching it till it finished but i promise u that i will do it. so the teacher says ok because u were truthful i will let u of but remeber to do it.

telling the true gives u less punshiments.

Intisar
02-23-2008, 10:13 PM
:sl: It's against my religion to do homework on a day in ending with ''y''. :p

Nájlá
02-23-2008, 10:18 PM
all days end in "y" so when r u actually allowed to do ur homework. but to be honest with u that saves u much time lucky u

Ll- TaHiRa
02-24-2008, 12:16 AM
LOOOl.. there sum funny excuses..

gonna be suing them big timee .. :D:D

Ali.
02-24-2008, 05:01 PM
Haha last one is funny as!

format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:sl: It's against my religion to do homework on a day in ending with ''y''. :p
ROFL! You know, someone might actually believe this - you won't believe how many people these days know nothing about religion. One of my friends used the "against my religion" lie once and they believed it, though I can't remember exactly what it was.

By the way starter of this thread, you missed the most simple excuses.

1) My printer broke.
2) My printer ran out of ink.
3) What homework?
4) I thought you said it was for next Tuesday...
5) I left it at home.

1, 4 and 5 have always worked for me :D.

Nájlá
02-24-2008, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HelloImAli
Haha last one is funny as!

1) My printer broke.
2) My printer ran out of ink.
3) What homework?
4) I thought you said it was for next Tuesday...
5) I left it at home.

1, 4 and 5 have always worked for me :D.
my mate always used to use them but at the end the teachers got fed up with her so they didnt acept them excuses anymore. they are still good though especially if u use them on new teachers

Ali.
02-25-2008, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
my mate always used to use them but at the end the teachers got fed up with her so they didnt acept them excuses anymore. they are still good though especially if u use them on new teachers
Lol, yeah new teachers are soo gullable :D.

Nájlá
02-26-2008, 10:33 PM
true

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Funny thread :-\

Whenever my teacher asked me i would just say "I left it at home" or "I thought it was due this day or that" or "Im too busy" or "I forgot" :-\

but usually there are times i get away with it without them asking,coz im such a good student :-\ jokes

أحمد
08-08-2010, 08:02 PM

I've heard a few about messed up computers, printers out of ink and washing machines, but students like to be more innovative with excuses. Sometimes there's excuses of "my neighbour's dog ate it" or "I finished my homework, but I only had one copy of it on my USB flash drive, which stopped working". One student went as far as renaming a bitmap image file (.bmp) extension to a word document (.doc) and told me about how much effort went into completing the homework. Opening the file in word showed up very little in similarity to any human language that I'm aware of. Using a simple file extension repair tool showed the file to be a bitmap image of a Windows XP wallpaper (similar to: http://fantaasia.planet.ee/blog/wp-c...Leaves_web.jpg).

Try to complete all homework set. If you cannot complete it for whatever reason; do not make up long stories. This will waste your time as well as your teachers time. Try to be honest.

:wa:

Woodrow
08-08-2010, 08:03 PM

Try this:

"But Teacher you said it was homework, so I gave to my baby sister to keep her busy at home."

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-08-2010, 08:11 PM
^lol good 1 akheee, wud be funny

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-08-2010, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Waheed

I've heard a few about messed up computers, printers out of ink and washing machines, but students like to be more innovative with excuses. Sometimes there's excuses of "my neighbour's dog ate it" or "I finished my homework, but I only had one copy of it on my USB flash drive, which stopped working". One student went as far as renaming a bitmap image file (.bmp) extension to a word document (.doc) and told me about how much effort went into completing the homework. Opening the file in word showed up very little in similarity to any human language that I'm aware of. Using a simple file extension repair tool showed the file to be a bitmap image of a Windows XP wallpaper (similar to: http://fantaasia.planet.ee/blog/wp-c...Leaves_web.jpg).

Try to complete all homework set. If you cannot complete it for whatever reason; do not make up long stories. This will waste your time as well as your teachers time. Try to be honest.

:wa:
Jazakallahu Khaayr, i always tried being honest with them teachers Alhamdulilaah

You must be a teacher, i guess it is hard for the teacher to deal with funnyor weird excuses :-\

sohail1234
06-14-2013, 04:46 AM
assalam o alikum
very nice post

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.