/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Riddle...easy?...

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 03:03 AM
:sl:
Here is an islamic riddle.
In a house a wife is sitting with her lawful husband. In that house one person is praying Namaz and another is fasting. Someone from outside enters the house. Because of his coming, the husband and wife become unlawful for each other, the prayers and fasts also become unlawful.
Can you tell me who is the person that came?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
transition?
01-11-2008, 03:14 AM
Shaitan?
^o)

I have no clue.

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 03:17 AM
^^^ lol yeah thats what i guessed right away. lol.

transition?
01-11-2008, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^^^ lol yeah thats what i guessed right away. lol.
lol :giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
01-11-2008, 03:39 AM
sorry but i dunt kno the answer... found it on a site that didnt give the answer... i think it was too obvious to give tho.lol. anyway its an islamic site so i think it is the answer

Nerd
01-18-2008, 03:27 PM
catamenia

truemuslim
01-18-2008, 05:08 PM
^^^ wow u really are a nerd...(no offence)

'Abd al-Baari
01-18-2008, 05:14 PM

hmm its actullay not Shaytan

Shall i post the answer?

Pk_#2
01-18-2008, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Umayr

hmm its actullay not Shaytan

Shall i post the answer?
WalaykumSalaam,

Yeah go for it Mod bruva,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

'Abd al-Baari
01-18-2008, 05:47 PM

The man that entered the house was the woman's first husband, who had gone on a journey. When a very long time had passed since he left, and news was received that he had died; according to the permission of Shariah, the woman married the man sitting next to her. She hired two people; one to fulfill her dead husband's overdue, unfulfilled prayers, and another to fulfill tardy fasts. During this time the man who had gone on the journey returned, although news of his death was widespread. Therefore, the other husband becomes unlawful as do the prayers and fasts.

I didn't figure this out :thumbs_do but its frm a website :thumbs_up

:w:

truemuslim
01-18-2008, 06:16 PM
ooooh lol bro! it did sound like the shaitan lol. thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.