/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam to you all

muslim*gurl
01-08-2008, 02:05 PM
asalamu alaikum i would like to increase my knowledge in islam i wanted to ask a question. Is it true that if have comited a sin such as having a relationship with ur cousin but u now regret it allah will never forgive you for it plz reply bk i need to know. thanks alot salam to you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Imaan
01-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Wslaam sis

I hope you are well sis by the Grace of Allah.....I advise you to listen to Sheikh Yasir Qadhi's lecture 'Oh Allah, Forgive Me' this lecture left me in tears and never have I since that day doubted Allah (swt)'s VAST Mercy...SUBHANALLAH...here is the link sis, listen to the lecture inshallah and it will also leave you in tears and increase your love for Allah inshallah

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...orgive-me.html

sur
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim*gurl
asalamu alaikum i would like to increase my knowledge in islam i wanted to ask a question. Is it true that if have comited a sin such as having a relationship with ur cousin but u now regret it allah will never forgive you for it plz reply bk i need to know. thanks alot salam to you
If we ask forgiveness from Allah sincerely, InshAllah HE will forgive even if our sins r sky high.:-

Hadith Qudsi Number 042 : The Authority Of Anas
------------------------------------------
I heard the messenger of Allah say : Allah the Almighty has said : "O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its."

al_islam
01-14-2008, 04:32 AM
salam

also it is advised that nobody reveals their sins.

have a good stay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PersianPrince
01-18-2008, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_islam
salam

also it is advised that nobody reveals their sins.

have a good stay.
I was going to mention this. Is it possible for the admins on this site to make some sort of message near the "submit" button to advise everyone to avoid revealing the nature of their sins?

Ghira
01-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Allah is Most Forgiving Most Merciful and will most definitely accept your repentance. The conditions of repentance are

1) You should feel regret that you committed sin. Seems like you regret the sin committed.
2) Stop committing the sin
3) Promise to never return to sin.
4) Perform good actions.

Angelzz
01-18-2008, 08:17 AM
First -- Nobody and thats including the original poster have stated that THEY have committed the sin --- the poster just asked a general question she would like an answer too. YOU have assumed it to be HER sin.

Secondly - there is benefit in advising in past sins in general IF obviously you no longer commit them and you wish for another to gain benefit from your story/mistakes and for them to avoid them or to show allah's love, mercy etc and how he has blessed you.

And sis -- we must always as muslims live inbetween a feeling of fear for committing sins and our punishment with allah swt but also hope that he will forgive us -- that is why we must stop committing sins once we know better and also to repent and seek allah SWT forgiveness almost constantly throughout our daily lives inshaAllah.

We fear Allah swt punishment but we beg him to forgive us and have mercy on us and only Allah swt knows who he chooses to forgive.

muslim*gurl
01-21-2008, 04:13 PM
thx so much for your help but the funny thing is that your all saying its bad to reveal your sins when i just asked a simple general question that i needed the answer for ANGELZZ thx for that. asalamu alaykum peace be upon you xxx

Souljette
01-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Salamualikum and welcome to the forum sis..and Sis Allah is most-forgiving..if you reallyyy regret it and really ask for forgiveness Allah will forgive you inshallah..Salamualikum

PersianPrince
01-21-2008, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim*gurl
thx so much for your help but the funny thing is that your all saying its bad to reveal your sins when i just asked a simple general question that i needed the answer for ANGELZZ thx for that. asalamu alaykum peace be upon you xxx
:sl:
My sincere apologies for jumping to conclusions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.