/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi Christians stealing hearts of Muslims

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 11:03 PM
:sl:

I know some muslim women and men from my country (relatives and friends) that have met iraqi women or men that pretend to be nice with them and then they start making fun of islam, allah (swa), muhammed (saw) and everything, they even say abraham isnt a prophet when they believe he is, but they hate muslims over the normal hate, i live in america right now and the americans dont care what we worship, lakum deenukum, waliyadeen, but these just hate muslims soooo much, ok, some have been convinced to christianity because of the evilness of these iraqi christians, they say like muslim women stay inside like a prison while the christian women are living much better than them, drinking, dancing, music, dating, all the haram stuff basically, and they just give a million lies, and if the person dont wanna talk to them no more, they go and cry to some other muslims saying we threatened them and insulted there religion. :raging::raging: :laugh::laugh: HAHA no way... actually yes way... this is true.. after all im a truemuslim why would i go out nd lie? i am freakin serious i couldnt even believe the evilness of these people. they even make fun of the hijabi girls by saying that even the muslims in iraq don't wair hijab until they are 30 or 40...:enough!:...huh? so show there beauty then when there beauty turns into white hair hide the horror??? they say its RUDE to wair hijab when ur 'shabaab' ?????????? yes they do...

sorry these are too crazy i had to let it out somewhere... thanks

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
01-17-2008, 04:53 AM
NEW: alot of iraqi and i think egyptians have there own channel...on tv of course... guess why? ... to make fun of allah...and prophets..and islam...and hijabis...and all that...

again sorry... i juss cant leave it all in. sorry

Eric H
01-17-2008, 05:15 AM
Greetings and peace be with you truemuslim;

I am so sorry to hear that you have been hurt by these comments, but the people making them do not sound very Christian to me. They seem to harm Christianity more than they harm Islam by their intentions.

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth

Eric

Ebtisweetsam
01-17-2008, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

I am so sorry to hear that you have been hurt by these comments, but the people making them do not sound very Christian to me. They seem to harm Christianity more than they harm Islam by their intentions.

Eric
I strongly agree with you Eric... i dont believe this is proper Christian people, who would most likely respect Islam rather than degrade it.... its normally hooligans that dont practise their religion correctly that tend to go on this sort of path. Allahu A'lam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
01-17-2008, 05:19 PM
there are evangelists in all religions yes that's right whether it's allowed for some or not for some of them.

these missionary Christians really put majority of the Christian minorities in Non-Christian countries in real trouble through their work.

I guess those some of those Iraqis and got attracted by the better life the "Christian" west offered.they thought ditching Islam would give them a better life.
Most probably these people led poorer lives back at their home nations and the missionaries are usually generous to provide money and jobs if they convert.

truemuslim
01-17-2008, 05:55 PM
yes eric the christians in the u.s. are nice and mind there own buisness... but the ARAB ones DONT... thats what is even worse... the only christians i have met that are mean and evil are the iraqi ones....so far...

truemuslim
01-21-2008, 03:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aziz
there are evangelists in all religions yes that's right whether it's allowed for some or not for some of them.

these missionary Christians really put majority of the Christian minorities in Non-Christian countries in real trouble through their work.

I guess those some of those Iraqis and got attracted by the better life the "Christian" west offered.they thought ditching Islam would give them a better life.
Most probably these people led poorer lives back at their home nations and the missionaries are usually generous to provide money and jobs if they convert.
sorry bro i sorta didnt understand like half the words u said but thanks... i got the last paragraph .lol. :w:

Mikayeel
01-21-2008, 10:52 PM
the arab ones are one a mission! getting revenge because they think they have been treated badly by the muslims in the arabic coutries. Same stories from back home!, the arab christians they think they are opressed... mashakil!

Jayda
01-22-2008, 08:25 PM
hola,

i do not mean to insinuate you are untruthful but i question the veracity of this information... and i think it's kind of a dangerous rumor given the severe oppression iraqi christians live under. (link) many are moving to nearby syria to escape the violence against them.

que Dios te bendiga

جوري
01-23-2008, 02:46 AM
The google scholar has brought her evidence ladies and gent....

ain't it amazing how the church in that part of the world oppresses nuns that want to leave christianity for Islam and holds them hostage against their will, worst yet, the actual patriarch vows a protest until nuns are returned to him for a 'brain wash'?

here have a read please--

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2004/12/11/8617.html

Mikayeel
01-23-2008, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
The google scholar has brought her evidence ladies and gent....

ain't it amazing how the church in that part of the world oppresses nuns that want to leave christianity for Islam and holds them hostage against their will, worst yet, the actual patriarch vows a protest until nuns are returned to him for a 'brain wash'?

here have a read please--

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2004/12/11/8617.html
salam, ye i heard of alot of cases in egypt...

truemuslim
01-23-2008, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
the arab ones are one a mission! getting revenge because they think they have been treated badly by the muslims in the arabic coutries. Same stories from back home!, the arab christians they think they are opressed... mashakil!
thank u .... yes actually that is true... they gotta channel showing how the sunni and shi'a and all that used to kill each other and the other christians.. but that doesnt mean that they should go on and insult our religion and force us to there religion... they are SOME that did that now they make it as if all of us were killing??!! besides muslims died too ... they dunt go out and make christians convert and make fun of there religion... :w:

truemuslim
01-31-2008, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Eric

i kno they arent proper christians they is arab christians iraqi arab christians ...it cant get worse than that.lol..u.s. american christians dunt bother no one,.

SATalha
01-31-2008, 05:30 PM
We need to come to common terms with the closest people to us, this will build better relations amongst the Christians and Muslims. CHINS UP for the time being:D

truemuslim
01-31-2008, 05:36 PM
...they go there way or there way...its kinda not possible unless they ask for the ER..hehe

Kidman
01-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Two days ago I attended my first class for Arabic 1... Half the class or more was filled with Christian Iraqi's (Caldian's -> this part of the city has a looootttt of them).

Anyways, we went around the room saying why we were in the class, most of them said that they are just in it to get an easy 'A'. When it came to me and I stated I wanted to learn arabic to be able to read and translate the Quran in it's pure meaning, they were all affirming saying that this is a good way to learn... and none of them said anything negitive... The teacher herself is Caldian as well, and she was teaching us about Islam and nobody said anything disrespectful and trust me, there were a lot of jokers in that room, but nobody even joked about Islam. It was a fun environment and I don't believe they are like what you said brother.. at least not from what I have seen.

Kidman

truemuslim
01-31-2008, 08:17 PM
^ okey that is really good brother... u made me not hate them so much no more..lol..so i guess not all of them are like that .*phew* (also i never said all are like that...im not like the americans where one dude kills ppl and they say all mulims are terrorists..) anyway thanks bro...i wud rep u but i cant rep u again..lol...

:w:

p.s. im not a brother ..kk

Kidman
01-31-2008, 08:25 PM
Lol... i'm sorry for calling you a brother. Yes, you never said all of them... but you were kinda aiming towards saying that.

You also mentioned that some people call all muslim terrorists just because one 'muslim' kills a person; And you said you don't like that. In that case just cause a couple of Iraqi Christians made fun of Islam, doesn't mean all of them do as well.

If anything SISTER, lol, this is not even them, this is Shayton and a test for you to see if you can keep your patience. If you pass, much Thawab from Allah possibly ;)

Take care and I wish you pass all the tests in this life Inshallah. Please don't forget me in your prayers as well sister.

Kidman

truemuslim
01-31-2008, 08:30 PM
^...inshallah we all do...amin..

thanks bro

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.