PDA

View Full Version : Gangster?

qassy!
01-12-2008, 12:43 AM
:w::sl:

Now...................
Tell me what you think a gangsta is?

See:
I where a hoodie (But I never where the hoodie unless, its raining or sometimes I feel like it, but when Im in a shop or on the bus I take it off so people dont get scared)

People know me in my area, - some are scared of me I dont know why (I dont want them to be)

I dont drink alchol or do drugs nor I smoke sometimes shisha

When its ramadan I keep them all I try 2

I am out an about in my area,

Is this being a "gangsta"?

I just had an argument with someone...... And I dont think I am.......

I have shamefully done a few bad things in my past......

Whats your opinion?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
01-12-2008, 12:48 AM
lol u r just like my bro... he is 18 and acts like a gangsta, loves rap music and wairs a detroit hoodie and a tight detroit hat, he dont smoke, drink nuthin haram...except.. dont pray, but fasts, and droops his pants down... not as much as the americans 'course. i think u aint a gangsta at all tho...honestly u got nutin a gangsta do, hoodie, normal, alot of people wair 'em and not act gansta except american white gansta wanna be's lol. so u cool

p.s. dont feel lonely about the thing u said about people being scared of u... they just think u loaded.lol..u gonna get used to it..

qassy!
01-12-2008, 12:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
lol u r just like my bro... he is 18 and acts like a gangsta, loves rap music and wairs a detroit hoodie and a tight detroit hat, he dont smoke, drink nuthin haram...except.. dont pray, but fasts, and droops his pants down... not as much as the americans 'course. i think u aint a gangsta at all tho...honestly u got nutin a gangsta do, hoodie, normal, alot of people wair 'em and not act gansta except american white gansta wanna be's lol. so u cool

p.s. dont feel lonely about the thing u said about people being scared of u... they just think u loaded.lol..u gonna get used to it..
salam lol

1) Im 17
2) Like rap music (trying 2 stop)
3) Im praying inshallah ill do 5 times a day (starting slow)
4) Dont drop my pants down :)
5) But I know alot of dogy people thats why my freind my arguing with me I think but she cn think what she wants!

jzcasejz
01-12-2008, 12:54 AM
It's just a hoodie. Why should people be scared of that?

Hoodie = a piece of clothing. Nothing else...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
01-12-2008, 12:54 AM
lol oh.. my bro being 18 in march but he never has tried to begin praying.. i pray for him tho. and wow u good.

lol see he just got home and i hear the music i can even tell what song it is lol, 2pacs, and he all drivin in his amazing hyundai lol.. but he never ever has denied the truth, he just doesnt pray but he is a muslim and unable to deny the truth. ignore the people sayin u a gangsta btw, if they think u a gangsta then they dunt get what it is, cuz they dont know how amazingily far away u are from being a gangsta so dunt worry. u safe... besides.. i sure u aint a gangsta to allah.. right?

qassy!
01-12-2008, 12:56 AM
lol oh.. my bro being 18 in march but he never has tried to begin praying.. i pray for him tho. and wow u good.

lol see he just got home and i hear the music i can even tell what song it is lol, 2pacs, and he all drivin in his amazing hyundai lol.. but he never ever has denied the truth, he just doesnt pray but he is a muslim and unable to deny the truth. ignore the people sayin u a gangsta btw, if they think u a gangsta then they dunt get what it is, cuz they dont know how amazingily far away u are from being a gangsta so dunt worry. u safe... besides.. i sure u aint a gangsta to allah.. right?
Very good point sister, I sure I ant no gangsta 2 the 1 and only Allah!
But I have done stupid things she knows off thats why I think shes saying it
but then agaian Allah Knows best!

format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz

Its london! Alot of crime / stabbings etc etc

جوري
01-12-2008, 12:56 AM
isn't being scared of you a good thing? I think it better than being approachable lol
well with that said..

when I think of 'gangsta' I get a very unpleasent image of men wearing pantyhose on their head and maybe even a baseball cap on top of that, pants that don't hide their shame, gold on every finger and even teeth if applicable, yes some hoodies.. unusual looking sneakers at outrageous prices, black long limousine hummers.. some bloody awful music that should not be made for a human ear to hear which somehow even their car gesticulates to, and some tart and/or tarts on the side who don't look much different except for exhibiting their female endowment and having very unusual hairstyles, really unusual almost crunchy.. I think the scientific term is friable..

that plus a conealed weapon somewhere and positively no room for conversation, so don't even attempt eye contact lest they want (beef) I am a little painfully aware of my mortality at this stage.. that plus the language they use leaves very little to be desired or understood for that matter..

if I find that the demographics of an area is pervaded with 'gangasts' I avoid them and to be honest I am not sure who is famous amongst them and who isn't, so they may very well be decent folks but that image is a turn off for me..

:w:

qassy!
01-12-2008, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
isn't being scared of you a good thing? I think it better than being approachable lol
well with that said..

when I think of 'gangsta' I get a very unpleasent image of men wearing pantyhose on their head and maybe even a baseball cap on top of that, pants that don't hide their shame, gold on every finger and even teeth if applicable, yes some hoodies.. unusual looking sneakers at outrageous prices, black long limousine hummers.. some bloody awful music that should not be made for a human ear to hear which somehow even their car gesticulates to, and some tart and/or tarts on the side who don't look much different except for exhibiting their female endowment and having very unusual hairstyles, really unusual almost crunchy.. I think the scientific term is friable..

that plus a conealed weapon somewhere and positively no room for conversation, so don't even attempt eye contact lest they want (beef) I am a little painfully aware of my mortality at this stage.. that plus the language they use leaves very little to be desired or understood for that matter..

if I find that the demographics of an area is pervaded with 'gangasts' I avoid them and to be honest I am not sure who is famous amongst them and who isn't, so they may very well be decent folks but that image is a turn off for me..

I where a baseball cap SOMTIMES also when I am in the car my music is loud, the way I enjoy it the BaSs :grumbling

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
Very good point sister, I sure I ant no gangsta 2 the 1 and only Allah!
But I have done stupid things she knows off thats why I think shes saying it
but then agaian Allah Knows best!

lol
who u tlakin bout in the bold...

u kno if my bro didnt just now come back from work then i would think u are him .lol

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 01:02 AM
I where a baseball cap SOMTIMES also when I am in the car my music is loud, the way I enjoy it the BaSs :grumbling
lol i never liked any rap in my entire rap except about 3 years ago at 11, only sean pauls too. lol and now i dont even get how i used to like them... seriously... oh and i just now (about a few monthes ago) found out music was haram. lol. so i listen to muslim rap...:w: AMAZING!! i like outlandish... they are the best

qassy!
01-12-2008, 01:05 AM
lol
who u tlakin bout in the bold...

u kno if my bro didnt just now come back from work then i would think u are him .lol
Salam Sister,

Do I honestly remind you of your brother that much?
Its just a girl I know shouldn't talk 2, if you seen my previous threads, im trying 2 stop all my stupid habits, but I stopped talking 2 her then she started 2 moan and groan @ me, and then started 2 just hang around with me. I know its wrong trying 2 stop :nervous:

I know its bad :mad:

yes outlandish and 50 cent, 2 pac, eminem
Sister I am very happy because
oh and i just now (about a few monthes ago) found out music was haram.
You just found out and stopped unlike me im so baddddd :mad: so upset with my self right nowww!!!

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 01:15 AM
Salam Sister,

Do I honestly remind you of your brother that much?
Its just a girl I know shouldn't talk 2, if you seen my previous threads, im trying 2 stop all my stupid habits, but I stopped talking 2 her then she started 2 moan and groan @ me, and then started 2 just hang around with me. I know its wrong trying 2 stop :nervous:

I know its bad :mad:

yes outlandish and 50 cent, 2 pac, eminem
Sister I am very happy because

You just found out and stopped unlike me im so baddddd :mad: so upset with my self right nowww!!!

NOOO UR NOT NO NO NO >>>.. first.. actually i didnt say i stopped right away... its really hard givin up sami yusufs hasbi rabbi...(thanks god i found a halal one i wouldve died if i hadnt) and i really like miley cyrus and all that stuff... but i stoppin now..lol

in the bold: yes u do... except u actually seem much more...religious...honestly...plus u both the same age and all.

oh lol yeah i forgot who it was that had that thread tho. btw you kno there are some horrible girls everywhere. just like a lebenony guy who a christian lady liked sooo much and she was tellin him to be like her but he just straight up told her to either come to islam or leave him alone. she went crazy..the sadder thing is that she was and iraqi christian...lol..check out my thread in advice/support when it gets apporoved... and but some of them actually convert to islam. maybe you dont have to leave her btw, you can tell her bout islam and all and mayb she opens her heart to it. (im sure u've prolly dun this tho...) and of course... like my bro he knos a girl (she gotta bf tho) and they are normal friends tho.. he dont date (alhamdulilah) unless...its behind our backs...:nervous:... but yeah u a patient bro. :happy:

qassy!
01-12-2008, 01:23 AM
NOOO UR NOT NO NO NO >>>.. first.. actually i didnt say i stopped right away... its really hard givin up sami yusufs hasbi rabbi...(thanks god i found a halal one i wouldve died if i hadnt) and i really like miley cyrus and all that stuff... but i stoppin now..lol

in the bold: yes u do... except u actually seem much more...religious...honestly...plus u both the same age and all.

oh lol yeah i forgot who it was that had that thread tho. btw you kno there are some horrible girls everywhere. just like a lebenony guy who a christian lady liked sooo much and she was tellin him to be like her but he just straight up told her to either come to islam or leave him alone. she went crazy..the sadder thing is that she was and iraqi christian...lol..check out my thread in advice/support when it gets apporoved... and but some of them actually convert to islam. maybe you dont have to leave her btw, you can tell her bout islam and all and mayb she opens her heart to it. (im sure u've prolly dun this tho...) and of course... like my bro he knos a girl (she gotta bf tho) and they are normal friends tho.. he dont date (alhamdulilah) unless...its behind our backs...:nervous:... but yeah u a patient bro. :happy:

Salam

I might miss type now just took my contact lenses off I cant hardly see!

If any of the girls I hang out with try anything on me ill go mad they know it :)

I will check you thread when it gets approved, why does it have to :confused:

I been told on the foum that I cant talk 2 girls unnesserally
She muslim her self and I told her Im trying 2 be a good muslim So i chat chat 2 u really she started 2 go mad @ me,
this girl is like obsessed with me....but Im not going to take anything further as I told you i want to become a good muslim

But the girl freind I had marshallah understood, why i cant chat 2 her anymore as she reads namaz 5 days a day she understood.
Marshallah after this convo with her, she doesnt talk 2 boys anymore.

Sister....word of advise....most of the boys I know have GIRL freinds and dont tell there family...not saying your brother does have 1...just be caustion inshallah hell try 2 follow islam like me!!

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 01:24 AM
god.. alot of people on this thread make me feel bad... for them... like they want to go to islam so much..lol those people are amazingly patient...

u kno qassy i would be surprised if my bro goes to an islamic website and tries so hard like u... i thought all boy teens were like that...(lookin at the people in the masjid...i swear i couldnt tell if they muslim or christian...)

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 01:30 AM
Salam

I might miss type now just took my contact lenses off I cant hardly see!

If any of the girls I hang out with try anything on me ill go mad they know it :)

I will check you thread when it gets approved, why does it have to :confused:

I been told on the foum that I cant talk 2 girls unnesserally
She muslim her self and I told her Im trying 2 be a good muslim So i chat chat 2 u really she started 2 go mad @ me,
this girl is like obsessed with me....but Im not going to take anything further as I told you i want to become a good muslim

But the girl freind I had marshallah understood, why i cant chat 2 her anymore as she reads namaz 5 days a day she understood.
Marshallah after this convo with her, she doesnt talk 2 boys anymore.

Sister....word of advise....most of the boys I know have boy freinds and dont tell there family...not saying your brother does have 1...just be caustion inshallah hell try 2 follow islam like me!!
umm i the bold... i guessin they r... nevermind i am sure u mispelled.. hehe..
and yes it said it had to be approved... and wow she is a MUSLIM?? wow... again.... and lol my bro has contact lenses too..lol..

yes bro u so patient i see what u sayin here. lol its still amazing how much you fear allah tho. :w:

qassy!
01-12-2008, 01:34 AM
god.. alot of people on this thread make me feel bad... for them... like they want to go to islam so much..lol those people are amazingly patient...

u kno qassy i would be surprised if my bro goes to an islamic website and tries so hard like u... i thought all boy teens were like that...(lookin at the people in the masjid...i swear i couldnt tell if they muslim or christian...)
Salam

Sister........I have done so much stupid things in my life..........I regret it all......Inshallah your brother will...I know he will........his sense will come 1 day, Its just hard trying 2 stop things but inshallah I will get there....

All my friends i explained so many times.....but they dont listen, they carry on be stupid, i prevent alot of things from happening now days.....The most they do is go Jummah....but then still act bad
1 or 2 have said they want to change there life.........and Inshallah started!

umm i the bold... i guessin they r... nevermind i am sure u mispelled.. hehe..
and yes it said it had to be approved... and wow she is a MUSLIM?? wow... again.... and lol my bro has contact lenses too..lol..

yes bro u so patient i see what u sayin here. lol its still amazing how much you fear allah tho. :w:
lolol
Yes most of them HAVE GIRLFREINDS and dont tell there family (Miss type)
lol this is making me laugh ur bro has contact 2!!!

Before when I done somthing stupid I did it without caring, but now marshallah 1st thing that comes 2 my head is Alah

99.9% of the girls I chat 2 are muslim and only 1 of them read namaz who doesnt tlk 2 me anymore cuz she understands islam

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 01:40 AM
wow there are some really amazing people here that really fear allah and really want to learn what is haram and whats not.. and i just now figured that out knowing ur only 17 and then i look at my bro who is also 17 and checking out the diff... amazing... and like... before i used to think all u people here are in liek ur 20's or somehting... but i just wish my bro would actually be a good muslim like the people i see here... actually both my bros...(alhamdulillah one is in yemen now, now he lives between muslims instead of christians) my older bro thats still in the u.s has lots of problems now... with my dad...with school... almost graduating..with those annoying people calloing to ask him to join the army..(HELLL NOO!! HE AINT GOING TO IRAQ TO KILL THE MUSLIMS!! ) of course first they convince, then they beg,and last they FORCE... i kno tons of people (friends ,cousins) that have been forced to either pay a large amount or go to jail for 5 years or go to war... they even forcing girls now... can it get lower than that??

back on topic... u aint gansta bro, u a great muslim, i just read like alot of ur threads and all and u aint bad at all those are normal.. u get over it then... other wise u a patient bro who i think does deserve jannah. inshallah

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 01:47 AM
Salam

Sister........I have done so much stupid things in my life..........I regret it all......Inshallah your brother will...I know he will........his sense will come 1 day, Its just hard trying 2 stop things but inshallah I will get there....

All my friends i explained so many times.....but they dont listen, they carry on be stupid, i prevent alot of things from happening now days.....The most they do is go Jummah....but then still act bad
1 or 2 have said they want to change there life.........and Inshallah started!

lolol
Yes most of them HAVE GIRLFREINDS and dont tell there family (Miss type)
lol this is making me laugh ur bro has contact 2!!!

Before when I done somthing stupid I did it without caring, but now marshallah 1st thing that comes 2 my head is Alah

99.9% of the girls I chat 2 are muslim and only 1 of them read namaz who doesnt tlk 2 me anymore cuz she understands islam

im sure allah will forgive u for all the things u done in life thtr bad..if u really regret and try to fix and not do ur mistakes again then im sure allah will forgive u he is forgiving. and lol yeah u makin me laugh... u said u seventeen.. u said u like rap ... then i heard my bro comin with his car... u said u had a girl...my bro knos lots of girls but i dunnno the relation... and its so sad lookin to whats happening to the muslim ummah now... mashlalla im glad that girl understood. in my local masjid there are girls chatting with boys (FLIRTING) in the CHILDRENS PLAYROOM while there mums are upstairs praying..oh did i mention this is on EIIDD and taraweeh!!!?? yeah..sad isnt it... inshallah the ummah will become one proud muslim ummah again..:w::cry:

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 01:48 AM
lol man u makin me type... i really need to learn this for my report... all these words I typed and not plagurized...lol..amazing... im surprised lol

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 01:50 AM
lol at least i kno a lil bout london now..hehe... i didnt kno there were even muslims there.. but yeah.. we all know there isnt a place in the world where people are that there arent any muslims

also... qassy do u read quraan, or fast in ramadan? just wondering... quraan is amazing and i not too long ago started to learn it.. i only memorize one juz tho.. the first one... i remember lookin at my bro when he was learning... but he stopped... he didnt even kno one half a juz... inshallah he continu learning... quraan is verrry relaxing and wudu gets shaitan away and washes ur sins away... inshallah u be praying every prayer every day.

qassy!
01-12-2008, 02:39 AM
lol man u makin me type... i really need to learn this for my reportlol
I can touch type :) = means not look at keyboard and type :)

lol at least i kno a lil bout london now..hehe... i didnt kno there were even muslims there.. but yeah.. we all know there isnt a place in the world where people are that there arent any muslims

also... qassy do u read quraan, or fast in ramadan? just wondering... quraan is amazing and i not too long ago started to learn it.. i only memorize one juz tho.. the first one... i remember lookin at my bro when he was learning... but he stopped... he didnt even kno one half a juz... inshallah he continu learning... quraan is verrry relaxing and wudu gets shaitan away and washes ur sins away... inshallah u be praying every prayer every day.
Where I live in London its full of asian mostly Pakistanis/Indains

I dont read the quran allthough I did when I was small...I should I know its another thing I want 2 start I have finished reading it twice,

I fast in Ramadan, last year I kept most of them Marshallah but then fell ill 4 a week
and then stupid girls break my fast! really hacked me off! last year ramadan time i wasnt really btoher about islam but it still hacked me off

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 02:47 AM
I can touch type :) = means not look at keyboard and type :)

Where I live in London its full of asian mostly Pakistanis/Indains

I dont read the quran allthough I did when I was small...I should I know its another thing I want 2 start I have finished reading it twice,

I fast in Ramadan, last year I kept most of them Marshallah but then fell ill 4 a week
and then stupid girls break my fast! really hacked me off! last year ramadan time i wasnt really btoher about islam but it still hacked me off
oh ur back.lol

in bold: yah me too... i just hate writing reports and essays... they are boring.. who wants to type 2-3 pages long about dead people? lol boring... my teacher agreed too...thats sad.lol..

not bold:
WoWWWW u read the entire quraan TWICE??? lol my parent read the whole thing every ramadan, and normally read it out of ramadan.. but i am slooow at reading arabic.. but im still readin... i wake up for fajr to read it and pray, they say its good and makes ur face bright (not like white boy geeks who turn pink in the winter..no off. to anyone like them..) and makes it like ur heart is a lantern... and also i do late..late night prayers.. they say the best time to pray the extra's is at night... so i already stay up till three and watch movies and chill so instead i might as well pray.. inshallah allah prevents u from haram ppl and things. inshaallah.... also.. no offence but these girls are like mini-shaitans..again NO OFFENCE no offence no offence..please dunt be offended or anything...:embarrass ...

p.s. do u memorize quraan? ... if i gettin anoying ignore me..

qassy!
01-12-2008, 02:56 AM
oh ur back.lol

in bold: yah me too... i just hate writing reports and essays... they are boring.. who wants to type 2-3 pages long about dead people? lol boring... my teacher agreed too...thats sad.lol..

not bold:
WoWWWW u read the entire quraan TWICE??? lol my parent read the whole thing every ramadan, and normally read it out of ramadan.. but i am slooow at reading arabic.. but im still readin... i wake up for fajr to read it and pray, they say its good and makes ur face bright (not like white boy geeks who turn pink in the winter..no off. to anyone like them..) and makes it like ur heart is a lantern... and also i do late..late night prayers.. they say the best time to pray the extra's is at night... so i already stay up till three and watch movies and chill so instead i might as well pray.. inshallah allah prevents u from haram ppl and things. inshaallah.... also.. no offence but these girls are like mini-shaitans..again NO OFFENCE no offence no offence..please dunt be offended or anything...:embarrass ...

p.s. do u memorize quraan? ... if i gettin anoying ignore me..
Salam Sis!

No your not getting anoying...if you where I would tell you :) so you not :)
I was just watching a program called "Honour Kills" Made me depressed
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/progra...ourkills.shtml

1) I read it twice in my earily ages betwen 10 - 14 maybe - I have only read it after during like deaths, etc etc but I will start again
2) The white boy thing LOL ITS TRUE!
3) Stay up watching movies :) I do the same its 2.52AM now and Im watching this program......Im gonna start doing Fajar as well.. Go to the mosque for isha as well
4) Im not offended about the girl thing, what you said is sort of true, like during ramadan they just randomly kissed on the cheek .me when I was sitting next 2 her and not looking or talking 2 her I was so hacked off so yes what you said is sort of like true!
5) No I have not memorized the quran, I find arabic hard! So its 2 hard 4 me

coming back 2 reports
I do 22 pages reports
I have 2 do 6, 22 pages reports THIS MONTH!!

Do you read 5 times a day? I dont know anyone who does, only my family in Pakistan do, even my cousin in pakistan they do Marshallah!

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 03:06 AM
Salam Sis!

No your not getting anoying...if you where I would tell you :) so you not :)
I was just watching a program called "Honour Kills" Made me depressed
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/progra...ourkills.shtml

1) I read it twice in my earily ages betwen 10 - 14 maybe - I have only read it after during like deaths, etc etc but I will start again
2) The white boy thing LOL ITS TRUE!
3) Stay up watching movies :) I do the same its 2.52AM now and Im watching this program......Im gonna start doing Fajar as well.. Go to the mosque for isha as well
4) Im not offended about the girl thing, what you said is sort of true, like during ramadan they just randomly kissed on the cheek .me when I was sitting next 2 her and not looking or talking 2 her I was so hacked off so yes what you said is sort of like true!
5) No I have not memorized the quran, I find arabic hard! So its 2 hard 4 me

coming back 2 reports
I do 22 pages reports
I have 2 do 6, 22 pages reports THIS MONTH!!

Do you read 5 times a day? I dont know anyone who does, only my family in Pakistan do, even my cousin in pakistan they do Marshallah!

LOL NOWAY! 22 pages :uuh::muddlehea??!?!?!?! u like a senior now right? i guess my bro stopped going to school the first few monthes to avoid this..lol.. no i dont read five times a day but i do memorize more surahs everyday when i got time....(following my girls cuzins in memmorizing the quraan.. inshallah)
wow its 2:52?? lol DO NOT WATCH NE THING SCARY>... (..lol..u mayb can resist it..unlike me.llol)

talking arabic is easy for me its just some reading... but yeah i have an ipod (islamic one) that i memorize from.. lol the girls remind me of the iraqi christians i had on my thread i am waiting for to be approved... u sure they muslim tho?? lol nvm i wouldnt be surprised.

ur frum paki? wow... london, pakistan... all the good places i like.lol

of course i stilll like saudi best.

qassy!
01-12-2008, 03:14 AM
LOL NOWAY! 22 pages :uuh::muddlehea??!?!?!?! u like a senior now right? i guess my bro stopped going to school the first few monthes to avoid this..lol.. no i dont read five times a day but i do memorize more surahs everyday when i got time....(following my girls cuzins in memmorizing the quraan.. inshallah)
wow its 2:52?? lol DO NOT WATCH NE THING SCARY>... (..lol..u mayb can resist it..unlike me.llol)

talking arabic is easy for me its just some reading... but yeah i have an ipod (islamic one) that i memorize from.. lol the girls remind me of the iraqi christians i had on my thread i am waiting for to be approved... u sure they muslim tho?? lol nvm i wouldnt be surprised.

ur frum paki? wow... london, pakistan... all the good places i like.lol

of course i stilll like saudi best.

Im in College atm
Surahs? How many you know? Thats good sis marshallah I wish I can do that, but I dont u understand arabic so its abit hard 4 me + college work on top

its nt scary its about "Honour killings" its a not a film but a documentry type thing

I have an iPOd with music, what do you mean an islamic 1? 1 with islamic content?

Yes im waiting for ur thread.....there muslim I know, im 100% sure

yeah im a "british pakistani"

How can you like learn the surahs? How long does 1 take?
Marshallah your a namazi!!

U a teenager? Ive never heard / seen anyone be so good in islam
marshallah

Omari
01-12-2008, 03:25 AM
A gangster is a criminal who is, or at some point almost invariably becomes, a member of a persistent violent crime organization, such as a gang

seeing that yu aren't involved in such an organization. you are not a gangster. Fortunatly :)

peace be with you brother.
Omari

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 04:05 AM
Im in College atm
Surahs? How many you know? Thats good sis marshallah I wish I can do that, but I dont u understand arabic so its abit hard 4 me + college work on top

its nt scary its about "Honour killings" its a not a film but a documentry type thing
I have an iPOd with music, what do you mean an islamic 1? 1 with islamic content?

Yes im waiting for ur thread.....there muslim I know, im 100% sure

yeah im a "british pakistani"

How can you like learn the surahs? How long does 1 take?
Marshallah your a namazi!!

U a teenager? Ive never heard / seen anyone be so good in islam
marshallah
oh u in college? wow.. 17 in college atm...cool.. oh ok that sounds good..(the movie thing)
lol 100% sure. lol.
oh ur a british paki.
i just read them and memorize ayah by ayah... takes me about a few hours for half a surah thats long or a whole medium or short surah. and the ipod is an islamic ipod SEE?
it is called alfurqan ipod.it we bought from england or whatevr online tho.. i got the movie on it and a buch of nasheeds and lectures and stuff..they came free on a dvd to download onto the ipod..they dunt work on tv tho. but they cool. and im 14 almost 15 this yr. so yeah ima teen. ur good at islam too mashallah.

:w: :D

P.S. SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG.. dishes...laundry...*cough rush hour3cough*..hehe

qassy!
01-12-2008, 04:19 AM
marshallah 15 and ur very Islamic just off intrest is ur parents religious?? Like did they force u to learn about Islam? Or you want to? I wish my sister was like u she's 14 she's totally diffrent

truemuslim
01-12-2008, 04:21 AM
marshallah 15 and ur very Islamic just off intrest is ur parents religious?? Like did they force u to learn about Islam? Or you want to? I wish my sister was like u she's 14 she's totally diffrent
lol yeah my parents are very religious.. they nice..no force.. no one in my entire family (great great greats too) are converts so we WANT to be mulsim and we kno the truth the whole time. and lol may allah shower his blessings upod ur sis and u and the whole ummah. inshallah

BlackMamba
01-12-2008, 05:52 AM
Ur a good muslim boy from what u describe. Have any of u guys seen American Gangster now Denzels a G in that movie

aminahjaan
01-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Dang judging by what yu said, yer a real g..

aminahjaan
01-12-2008, 06:47 AM

I have cousins in london, and apparently it's 'offensive' to others there I guess, gang symbolism. IN america its just like putting on a hood, whatever.

jzcasejz
01-12-2008, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminahgorilla
Dang judging by what yu said, yer a real g..
LOL...!

format_quote Originally Posted by aminahgorilla
I have cousins in london, and apparently it's 'offensive' to others there I guess, gang symbolism. IN america its just like putting on a hood, whatever.
Lol yeah I know all about that, I live in London - though hoodies aren't offensive in the parts where I live, they're just things we use to stay warm.

What I meant in that post was that wearing a hoodie doesn't mean you're a gangsta... I mean, if that was the case then the local Masjid Imam would even be a gangsta! :scared:

aminahjaan
01-12-2008, 07:33 AM
LOL...!

Lol yeah I know all about that, I live in London - though hoodies aren't offensive in the parts where I live, they're just things we use to stay warm.

What I meant in that post was that wearing a hoodie doesn't mean you're a gangsta... I mean, if that was the case then the local Masjid Imam would even be a gangsta! :scared:
Yeah I get what you're saying! Lol, if it was like a tupac or fidy cent jacket then people would get all mad, but if it was like a coat or whatever on someone when its like freezing then that's different. So you see, there are ways of being 'gangster' or just taking a style. I mean I'd rather act gangsta then be all preppy or whatever. Its just a phase, when QASSY is 23 I'm sure he isn't going to dress like that.

Talib_Rayhan
01-12-2008, 07:45 AM
Salaam'alaikum

A hoodie dont make you a gangster, nor does it make you look like one. Weather your in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool or New York, a hoodie is only a piece of clothing and rap music is only music.

Gangster means to be a member of a gang. Its that simple.

qassy!
01-12-2008, 02:27 PM
lol yeah my parents are very religious.. they nice..no force.. no one in my entire family (great great greats too) are converts so we WANT to be mulsim and we kno the truth the whole time. and lol may allah shower his blessings upod ur sis and u and the whole ummah. inshallah
Marshallah - Sister I am very happy @ the age of 14/15 you have doing alot of good things learning surahs etc etc marshallah -

format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Ur a good muslim boy from what u describe. Have any of u guys seen American Gangster now Denzels a G in that movie
American Gansgta! Wicked film!

Omari
01-12-2008, 02:37 PM
i know lol i was thinking the exact same thing

------
01-13-2008, 12:39 PM
:salamext:

American Gansgta! Wicked film!
:-\

It doesn't matter what religion they are. You're not allowed to talk to them. Khalaas.

The Ruler
01-13-2008, 12:50 PM
:sl:

What would be less gangster-like would be the new hoodies that look like gas masks. You should try that on.

m102313
01-13-2008, 01:01 PM
salam lol

1) Im 17
2) Like rap music (trying 2 stop)
3) Im praying inshallah ill do 5 times a day (starting slow)
4) Dont drop my pants down :)
5) But I know alot of dogy people thats why my freind my arguing with me I think but she cn think what she wants!
lol! are you sure wear any pants in the first place, lol! only jokin

truemuslim
01-15-2008, 04:01 PM
lol did any of u people see that one movie bout the starter of the crips?? (crips: nothing, only the biggest baddest gang in cali)

btw qassy i consider myself a 'slacker' muslim... :(

truemuslim
01-15-2008, 04:06 PM
btw my thread is approved now...yay...but i gotta go i am already late fo my classs now... bye

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...s-muslims.html

Mikayeel
01-15-2008, 05:19 PM
hmm bro look, what people think of u is quite important i have learned so from expierence, keep people likein u!,( but dont do something in front of people that u wouldnt normally do just to show off). so yea if u go out with ur car stereo loud people will get a general image of u, even if u dont live to this image.. but u have to avoid that!, same with ur clothes dont wear stuff that may show u as an aggresive person!!(remember ur not only representing ur self, u r represeting islam!!) but if it rains it rains, put ur hoody on you cant do nothing bout that.... i dont put a hoody on unless i have to.. because people will be scared of me and we muslims have a bad name anyway.. we have to show them we are good and very well mannered!!:) salam 3alekum bro

gladTidings
01-15-2008, 06:39 PM

A bit off topic in the middle of the thread...kids:P. I hope hoodies dont suggest your part of any sort of gang culture though, I wear hoodies when im travelling on the train dark hours of the morning (tend to avoid travelling in the evenings). Im not sure why I do, but I do feel less people are likely to approach me and plus they probably think oh scruffy weirdo, wont have anything valuable...atleast I hope.

Anyway brother qassy, its not just about what you wear, its also how you carry yourself...

sabah
01-15-2008, 06:52 PM

lifes to short to worry about what others think, may allah keep us on the straight path ameen!.

now take me advise before i bust a cap in your butt ;D

truemuslim
01-15-2008, 06:55 PM
yah its perfectly clear he ainta gangsta. gangsta&#37201 - i sure he dont look like that... more like this

lol

chacha_jalebi
01-15-2008, 07:34 PM
i think the brother cassie, i mean qassy :D

has had enough answers and now he knows whether he is a "gangster" or not, or if he is a "gangster"

my view - wearing a hoody, loose clothes, walking like you been shot in the leg, talking like someone burnt your tongue dont make you gangster!! come on!!! if people were really gangsters would they reveal it? NO? the police would just arrest them, the real gangsters are silent so be aware of the silent ones :p

so :threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.