/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sexual desire II

AnonymousPoster
01-12-2008, 04:54 AM
How is a muslim young man supposed to keep himself cool? Marriage is far from possible, faisting cannot be used and other methods such as lowering your gaze do not work since, lowering your gaze does not lower your sexual desires.

God created my body, and my body has its needs, now how on earth am I suposed to fulfil them, when some claim that masturbation is not allowed in islam?

This is the second thread (last was removed because of some offenders aperantly). Keep it clean and please help me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Enough is enough. Threads such as this need to be reserved for the gender rooms.

this will only lead to wrong interaction between the genders, plus it is not a suitable topic for a forum that has many very young members under the age of 10.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.