/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The 'Insaf Story' that all should read

ceyhun
01-12-2008, 04:26 PM
I was alone in the dark when suddenly a man came near me and said that he wanted me to see someone that i don't know. I don't even know his name and don't even know what he was up to. He then took me into the deep jungle which is full of eerie stuffs. Human bones, wild animals, snakes and all other kinds of insects making noises that nobody ever wants to hear or see.
We then reached at a house, it was dark, full of mystery and the tree branches all over the pavements and the house is old and seems haunted, which nobody could have ever imagined. That man then introduce himself as Sat** and he told me that an old man lives in that old house. His name was ***** . Excuse me, i said. Could you repeat his name? He then repeated, the mans name is Jo*** . Which is very weird even though he was saying loudly and his mouth was moving. I couldn't believe it, how come ??? I then started to feel scared and something out of no where suddenly started to pull my body forward to the house, then a very bright light shine throughout the door and the whole house is filled with it. It was too bright that i cant open my eyes. Then suddenly everything went so dark.

As i open my eyes i was In a place full of delightful smells, beautiful scenery no one had ever imagined and i felt so free that i could do almost anything. My fear was gone, i felt so lite as though i was reborn .... While enjoying the the "heaven" like place, i suddenly remembered i was at the park where i first met the man, then an extraordinary force broken through my shallow dreams and i started hearing the Koran verses which i happen to read that morning before i went to the park at evening right before i was here in this dreams. The sound got closer and closer and it kept getting closer until suddenly i woke up with a shock!

When i saw everyones faces, they looked like as though they were provoked. I soon notice i was in a coffin, my body wrapped with white cloths like a mummy. The Man reading the yaasin stopped reading and his face went white as a dead body. I was so scared, i don't know what to do. I was shivering, so scared until a man in a white jubah which i recognize as a Imam came and sat beside me and gently told me to say the kalimah syahadah " Asyhaduallailahaillallah waasyhadu anna muhammadurrasullullah" for three times.

Soon i felt normal again and my fear went off, the people around me who was panicked and scared came to normal. Later on he told me to wear my clothes and told me to come and sit beside him in the living room. While i was on my way to the hall, i shortly think of what is this all about i questioned....

As i sat beside him, he told me to relax. He began by saying that i was at a park at that time sitting down but i was not alone until suddenly i fainted, then my father took me to the hospital and the doctor could do nothing and checked that my pulse has stopped, unfortunately they thought i was dead, according to the Imam my body was dead actually. After he heard my story then he rushed to our house and he knew something was wrong with me, its not a normal death but it was a devil which brought me to the deep fortress of death and trying to loose my self.

He then read some verses of the Al-baqarah while i was in the dream, which explained why i could hear a mans voice getting louder and louder. Now i realized how powerful was the kalimah of Allah the almighty which we should always bear in mind, Allah the almighty is a forgiver, is kind, gives fortune and doesn't let "Allah"'s creation suffer and always help us where ever we are. Alhamdulillah.

Remember that Allah is always with us and whatever we do, we will always return to Allah. Allahuakbar. Remember the phrase La ilaha illallah muhammadurrasullah. Remember Allah, remember Rasul Allah S.A.W , And remember that the holy koran is the main source of our life. Assalamualaikum.

Dear readers, please be sure to let other people to read this. I don't ask for fame or money. I just want people to realize that we are only living on the earth temporarily. We belong to Allah.
Don't ask for the name of that man or the name of the place, just think of what Allah has gave us and be grateful.

Author
Ceyhun Kaya bin Cavit Kaya

This content is purely created by me and does not intend to represent any authorities, peoples, the people before me, my parents or myself. Any similarities of the story is coincidential.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Omari
01-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Incredible story.
peace
Omari

------
01-12-2008, 07:37 PM
:salamext:

Woah Mashaa Allaah, nice story!

Periwinkle18
01-13-2008, 09:00 AM
MashAllah nice story.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ceyhun
01-16-2008, 04:29 PM
thanks to you all ^^ . If you guys want me to make a story please private message me the point of your story and ill try to send back to u the full story. thx!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.