/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aslaam 3lykoum (muslims only pls)

جوري
01-13-2008, 12:17 AM
I am just the messenger here, so please don't make strident remarks you disagree with this.. and PM me if you are interested.

There is a Turkish brother who is interested in marriage, he is a really decent person, I don't want to give too much information about him publically but just so I am forth coming.
He is divorced and has one son, his son is so handsome, Mash'Allah, he has the biggest saddest green eyes I believe him to be around 3 or 4 yrs of age?.. he really needs a mother ( a good mother, who will treat him as if he were her own) I suspect that sadness in his eyes would just dissipate if he would receive a warm motherly hug....
the brother is 33.. and of strong iman and of great character...in fact sacrificed a great deal for his son.. most young boys end up with their mother but he ended up with the father here for good reasons.
I detest the whole match making shbeal but I was entrusted with this...so I am only unloading an amana

.. if you think this might be a person of whom you could be a partner and share a great responsibility then please PM me...

and I ask a mod to close this thread, as I am really not looking for feedback or comments...

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.