PDA

View Full Version : Favourite game/game thread

Mikayeel
01-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Salam 3alekum, i havent seen alot of threads speaking about what kind of games you guys are into...(i love gaming)

What console do you prefer?
Favourite all time game?
And the game you currently play...

my favo top 3 games ever are

1. Age of empires 2 age of kings
2. Oblivion
3. Bioshock

currently am on my xbox 360 playing call of duty 4 alot. and forza motorsport 2, oblivion.

i also play on the pc alot am gna buy a 8800gts 512 cuz ma old GPU is too slow..

tell me bout ur game expierence guys:)

salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
01-22-2008, 05:56 AM
My fav games are... I like the Counter Strike more than any other game....
  1. Need For Speed
  2. Counter Strike
  3. Empire Earth

Counter Strike is a wonderful team game....
I enjoy playing Counter Strike online
with my friends (about 6 people)from my PC.... Using VPN(Virtual Private Network)
software....we use HAMACHI - it builts a VPN and thus u can connect to ur friends pcs......

waji
01-22-2008, 06:11 AM
:sl:

The games i have played most
1. Cricket (Allan Border and EA cricketgames, online stickcricket )
2. Fifa
3. NFS (currently playing Underground2)
4. Delta Force (2,3)

Time by Time i play other games too like
Counter Strike & sudoku

guyabano
01-22-2008, 06:22 AM
I'm 'TIBERIUM WARS' Addicted, but also play ANNO 1701 and SIMCITY 4

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mikayeel
01-22-2008, 11:11 AM
aah tiberium wars is kind of old isnt it?

yea i know counter strike is amazing i dont want to start playing it though, because i get to addicted:)
salam

truemuslim
01-22-2008, 06:53 PM
xbox 360 wit me... fave games... call of duty 4 (SOOO FUNNN... i like when they take the dude in the car and u can like turn ur head and all then they take u out and step on ur face then they do something to u i think is really sickkk..k not that sick..) halo 3 ... and of course need for speed MOST WANTED!!! SOOO FUN... running away from cops.. i only got cought like 2 times because i pressed 'select' acccidentaly..lol..i saw burger king on it..lol

Mikayeel
01-22-2008, 07:09 PM
ye call of duty 4 is a heavy game, looks very nice.. i bought my x360 not that long ago, i am thinking perhaps i should of bought a ps3... because of that bluray thingy

truemuslim
01-23-2008, 02:07 AM
^^^ what blury thing? ... ps3 is soooo cool.. when u beat someone up you like make him go left by moving ur ENTIRE conroller left.. and if u pick him up and bang him on the floor u gotta do it with ur controller... not banging it tho ... juss movin it... my bro played it at a frends hous we dont got it tho...

Mikayeel
01-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
^^^ what blury thing? ... ps3 is soooo cool.. when u beat someone up you like make him go left by moving ur ENTIRE conroller left.. and if u pick him up and bang him on the floor u gotta do it with ur controller... not banging it tho ... juss movin it... my bro played it at a frends hous we dont got it tho...
looool blu ray, its a like the new generation of better quality dvd's, and the ps3 is equipt with a Blu ray drive:)

Abdul-Raouf
01-23-2008, 11:07 AM
i have heard that ...one blue ray disc can store more than 40 GB....

truemuslim
01-23-2008, 04:59 PM
OOOOHHH Lol... my bad...
i watch dvd's on the xbox 360 ...so cool how it has evrything... the controller is the remote..lol...

Amadeus85
01-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Age Of Emipres 2
Max Payne 2
Medal Of Honour
PES 6
Total War- Medieval 2
Hitman 2
Splinter Cell 1,2
Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time
Silent Hill 2
and many more... :)

truemuslim
04-24-2008, 10:24 PM
blu ray and hdtv hav the exact same quality but blu ray is cheaper...

lol oblivion is so fun, stealin is sooo fun onnit... also jus to make sure hav any of u ever killed a guard? i think its not possible but hav u don it?
and OMG GTA 4 IS COMIN OUT NEXT week (the 26th)! Finally!! it was supposed to com out on like january somthin but they had a delay so now its on the 26th (april) cant wait to play it coz the trailer is just amaazing

Mikayeel
04-24-2008, 11:35 PM
lool, yup i killed plenty of guards, y cnt u kil dem? Indeed gta gna b sum game! The game does contain sum 'not nyc stuf' . Nd its officia5, hd dvd is dead

truemuslim
04-24-2008, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by Hamada
lool, yup i killed plenty of guards, y cnt u kil dem? Indeed gta gna b sum game! The game does contain sum 'not nyc stuf' . Nd its officia5, hd dvd is dead
lol nvrmind ur probably deeeeep in that game now , i just run from the guards and they cant catch me, and i stole like 5 horses and ran lool i was like standing and stuff in real life loool hopin they dont catch me.
yeh i kno it got som bad stuff innit but no one really pay atention...if they gota choice..hm..
wuts hd dvd?

Aay1K0
10-15-2018, 10:37 AM
1.NFS (especially hot-pursuit)
2.Cricket
3.Soccer (FIFA)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.