Salaam,

watch the boy, when he get the news, the new familymember will be a girl

See here

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-14-2008, 11:10 AM
:sl:
LOL i can so relate to the little guy...
i remember when i was 14 and anxiously waiting for news for my youngest sibling...
"please be a girl"
"please be a girl"
"please be a girl"
i was saying all day... and when the news came
ITS A BOY!
my 3rd brother
i just gave a loud "uffff" noise with disapointment...
now though.. i wouldnt wish it any different..
sometimes kinda cool being the only girl

thanx for sharing
funny kids
:w:

------
01-14-2008, 01:26 PM
:salamext:

:lol: nice one! Hehehehe :D

adeeb
01-14-2008, 01:46 PM
hahaha nice one...he really wanted a brother...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Imaan
01-15-2008, 11:11 PM
lol....thats pretty funny, bless him.....im an only girl too, only have brothers'...I have my mum she's my best friend ALHUMDULLILAH....love my mum...jazakhallah for posting

Mikayeel
01-15-2008, 11:35 PM
hahaha looool, just like me! with 2 sisters:)

جوري
02-06-2008, 04:10 AM
:lol: it pays to be the youngest.. I heard my br. and sr. went through a similar thing with me.. my br. had always wanted a boy to name Moustapha :lol: funny he didn't even name his own son Mous, but I digress, he was so upset that I was a girl, he had agreed on a swap with his friend who had all boy siblings..
but it didn't work out to either of their advantage, even though my parents agreed to play along ...my brother changed his mind ahhh

so adorable though.. thanks guyabano.. lovely thread..

:w:

truemuslim
02-06-2008, 05:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! poor lil boy surounded by girls HAH! and the girl is all laughin and happy! LOL

i remember when i always wanted i lil sister bcuz i ws the only girl but now i gots two baby sisters and now i want a baby brother lol since the otehr baby bro never gotta chance lol so yeah... but i just stay wit no baby siblings..they sooo annoying..yet cute..

lol that vid just makes me laugh!

Firyal
02-07-2008, 12:59 PM
lol nice one bro,
jazaks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.