/* */

PDA

View Full Version : UAE bank account?

mohsen1985
01-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Well, I wanted to start some e-business, make some money off the internet. I spend a lot of time on the net, so why not make a little money on the side? Anyways, my country is under a lot of sanctions, so I can't get the money I make into my account cuz the companies won't transfer the money into my bank account (cuz of the sanctions). So, I've decided to open a bank account in the UAE, get the money in that account, and then have it transfered to my account here.

How can I open that account without me being there?:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
01-14-2008, 02:01 PM
:salamext:

Which part of the UAE?

Its coz ur a limited member.

mohsen1985
01-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Ummmm, I think Dubai? I don't know......What parts are there in UAE?

mutlib
01-16-2008, 11:34 AM
UAE have 7 emirates
Dubai
Fujarah
RAk
Sharjah
AlAin
AbuDabhi
Ajman
if u want to open a new account then check out the bank website.there r Islamic bank in UAE which follow Sharia other also it depends upon u

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ebtisweetsam
01-16-2008, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mutlib
UAE have 7 emirates
Dubai
Fujarah
RAk
Sharjah
AlAin
AbuDabhi
Ajman
if u want to open a new account then check out the bank website.there r Islamic bank in UAE which follow Sharia other also it depends upon u
MAshallah u learn somethin new everyday!
I know its off topic but im just curious... is this all under one country... are these like states?:hiding:

mutlib
01-16-2008, 01:43 PM
sis i am form UAE(United Arab Emirates) so that is why i know abt it.yes this are like states but are united together........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.