/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Kurisu
01-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Hello all, :sl: thought you guys could use an atheist punchbag :D j/k.

My first question - Anyone know any muslim stand up comics? preferably that use english?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
01-14-2008, 06:46 PM
welcome!

try this...

http://www.allahmademefunny.com/

Mikayeel
01-14-2008, 06:52 PM
alsalaam 3alekum..

enjoy ur stay:)

shev
01-14-2008, 06:57 PM
well come.. :)
but why is your first question is that??
I know turkish muslim stand up comics. but I think you don't know turkish:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kurisu
01-14-2008, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shev
well come.. :)
but why is your first question is that??
I know turkish muslim stand up comics. but I think you don't know turkish:)
Well, i'm secure in my atheism and tolerant of whatever everyone else believes, so i'm not interested in either of those, and i like stand up comedy because it's a much better way to get to know a culture.

Woodrow
01-14-2008, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kurisu
Well, i'm secure in my atheism and tolerant of whatever everyone else believes, so i'm not interested in either of those, and i like stand up comedy because it's a much better way to get to know a culture.
It is actually hard to define Islam as a culture. We actually are from a very diverse number of cultures. Such as I am basically just an old Texas Cowboy and about the only stand up comic I even know of is George Carlin and he is far from being Muslim. Actually I date back to the days of George Burns and he is my favorite Stand up Comedian.

You will also find a number of members from Canada, Mexico, Malaysia, India, some from Japan, and nearly every other country, we have very few from Mid Eastern Countries.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!