/* */

PDA

View Full Version : **~~My story~~**

Pages : 1 [2]

Na7lah
04-19-2008, 01:29 AM
Kevin’s face filled with fury. “Get down.” He ordered. I didn’t move.
Just like I thought he took out his gun. “Get down or I’ll shoot.”
I climbed down slowly then jumped a few feet away from them.
“Don’t move, or I’ll blast your brains out.” He said as they both walked closer to me.
“Why are you here?” he asked.
“I came here with my friends to hang out. It’s a public place.” I answered.
“Don’t try to act smart. Why were you up the tree?” the boss asked.
I shrugged. “When has it become a crime to climb trees?”
“Where are your friends?” Kevin asked.
I shrugged again. Then I heard a sound behind me. I turned my head and saw Hasan walking towards us. His face looked surprised. Yunus was behind him carrying the package.
“What is he doing here?” Hasan asked angrily.
You’re such a good actor. I thought to my self.
“That’s what I would like to know. Well I got my hands on him and this time he’s not getting another chance to escape.” Kevin snarled.
I stared at him trying to hide a smile. I saw Yusuf’s head poke our from a tree then he went back.
“Did you bring the package?” the Boss asked.
“Yeah.” Hasan said as he pointed towards Yunus.
“Give it to me.” Kevin said as he lowered his gun and took a step towards Yunus. Hasan lifted his hand to scratch his head but I had already taken the chance and sent a loose kick towards Kevin’s hand. His grip loosened and the gun fell into a pile of leaves. The rest of the boys were out in a second. They all came out from different sides trapping the two men in a circle.
“You stupid traitor! You planned this! I should have never trusted you!” Kevin shouted in rage. The boss was equally mad. Yusuf walked closer to Kevin. He was carrying two sticks and I wondered what he was going to do. He grinned at me and poked the two men in the back.
“Don’t move or I’ll shoot.” He said in his toughest voice. He was trying his best not to laugh. The boss fell for it and raised his hands in surrender. Kevin kept still for a second then he whirled around throwing Yusuf off balance.
“Don’t try to play games with me boy. I know how a gun looks and feels.” He snarled while his eyes scanned the ground. I knew he was looking for his gun. I stepped up in front of where the gun was lying so he couldn’t see it but it was too late. With raised fists he charged towards me. I got ready for the clash. He was only a foot away from me when he was jerked back from the back of his shirt by Hasan. Hasan placed him in a headlock and Yunus ran forward to help him. He was about to grab his legs but Kevin kicked at him and Yunus fell back. Soon we were all fighting against Kevin and the boss but they were as strong as five oxen. I knew I was going to be sore with bruises later. The light was dim so we could hardly tell who we were fighting. Then
Then we heard a shout. For a minute everyone paused and looked up.
Khalid was standing there with some rope and the gun in his hand. His face was grim and cold as he stared at Kevin Killer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-19-2008, 03:04 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHH MAAANNNN! I wana know what happens nextttttttttttttttttttttt :D lol

:sl:

Souljette
04-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Meee Toooo :o :o

Na7lah
04-19-2008, 08:20 PM
“Sit there.” Khalid said as he pointed with the gun. “You too.” He looked back at the Boss. They both complied.
“Tie them up.” He said as he threw me the rope. “Don’t try anything.” He warned the two men. I started with the boss. Then I moved on to Kevin. I tied up their hands and their legs together. I looked up as we heard some sirens. The Boss’s face was filled with terror while Kevin stared at Khalid menacingly.
I snickered at him. “You’re the one who’s not gona have a chance to escape.” He just glared at me.
“If I ever get out of jail I’ll get back at you twins. You’ll see.” He threatened.
“If you get out. There’s a fat chance of that. You got a lot of things against you.” We could see some police men running towards us. Our dads’ were behind them looking worried.
“Are you boys ok?” Amu Jihad asked. We all nodded.
“I’ll take that.” One officer said as he pointed to the gun in Khalid’s hand. They took of the rope from the men’s feet and hands and handcuffed them. Then after asking us a few questions they took them away. We all walked back to the parking lot.
“I’m proud of what you boys did but that was really dangerous.” Dad reprimanded us.
“At lest we got the whole gang in jail. We won’t have to worry about them anymore.” Yunus said.
“Alhamdulillah.” Amu Jihad said.
After a while we all went home. Dad told everything that happened to mom who was worried even though it was all over.
I went upstairs with Khalid. he turned to me after a while and smiled.
“We did it right? We don’t have to worry about them.” I said.
“No, bro. I did it. You ruined the whole plan by sneezing.” He answered. I frowned. He laughed and pointed at something on top of our dresser. I glanced at it and smiled. The poster he drew the day we fought was still there.

the end? :-\ ^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
04-20-2008, 02:28 AM

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-20-2008, 04:13 AM
Lol oh man it ended =\ but it was good Mashallah lol :)

Na7lah
04-20-2008, 04:33 AM
i'll work on another one soon inshallah :D

Souljette
04-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Mashalllahh Greattt Endin Waitin Fr Moreeee

ashley66
04-21-2008, 03:55 AM
:D:sl:MasyaAllah. The story is really syiok. (in Malaysia syiok means that means nice, good adictive and all that). I hope the story doesn't end here. Make a sequel or new one please. I'm already addicted to your writing.
Please write more.:)

Nájlá
04-21-2008, 11:21 AM
ohhhhhhh its finished but its happy ending though i love it and am waiting for another one sister.

Na7lah
04-21-2008, 11:38 PM
am waiting for another one sister.
Please write more.
inshallah :)

Na7lah
05-02-2008, 10:02 PM
ok i uploaded the whole document
inshallah any one who wants to read it can do so here

http://www.uploadbigfiles.net/downlo...%20Strive~.doc
password: muslimah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-02-2008, 11:16 PM
i downloaded it :D thanks lol

Na7lah
05-02-2008, 11:19 PM
u'r welcome sis :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-03-2009, 11:45 PM
BUMP!

Tell me again why this thread died? lol.

Na7lah
04-04-2009, 12:01 AM
irronically i was looking at this last night, it's pretty kiddish :blind:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.