PDA

View Full Version : rob

sociology study
01-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Hello everyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
01-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Yoh! Welcome. May you have a great and beneficial stay here.

Looking forward to your posts.

Peace.

Mikayeel
01-15-2008, 05:22 PM
hello rob, hope u like it here! and hope we benefit from you, and you benefit from the people here :)

sociology study
01-15-2008, 05:43 PM
hi I am doing a sociological study on reasons for Islamic extremism. I would like to get a muslims perspective as it is hard to find true information through the media.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
UmmSqueakster
01-15-2008, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the forum. Do you have a set questionaire or anything with which to conduct your study?

sociology study
01-15-2008, 08:53 PM
open ended questions

UmmSqueakster
01-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Usually when I participate in sociology studies, I like to get a little bit more information from the researcher. I don't want anything I say being twisted or used to show that muslims are deh ebil.

What school do you go to?
What's the class?
What's your thesis?
What kind of questions will you be asking?

Abdul-Raouf
01-16-2008, 01:35 AM
Hiii !

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-16-2008, 02:59 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!