/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salah budayr salaat recordings

shariq_0189
01-15-2008, 08:04 PM
salaam,

i was wondering if someone has sheikh salah al budairs salaah recitations, maybe some nicee ones, ive noticed he recites alot better in salaat ( like in his sloww tune )...and if there with out the ruku and sujoods between rakaats. please post the link if u can. may allah reward u.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
01-15-2008, 08:10 PM
:sl:

You can find all recorded Salaah form Haramain here InshaAllah

www.islam-fr.com

Its a french site but its pretty easy to navigate your way around :)

also there is www.haramainrecordings.com , they usualy cut out the rukus & sajdahs

:w:

shariq_0189
01-15-2008, 08:13 PM
oh thank brother..i already have many sitess with his recitations, but there all the same , u know what i mean. like i usaully go on islam-fr.com..to listen to daily prayers and if salah al budayr is leading i can listen bu if not..then the rest of the shuyukh are good to. :P...aneways jazakillah.

'Abd al-Baari
01-15-2008, 08:18 PM

Wa Iyyakum

He has been leading Fajr for a few days, MashAllah some awesome recitations..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shariq_0189
01-15-2008, 08:26 PM
yeh they have been..any way to get them in audio format..and without the break between rakkats??

'Abd al-Baari
01-15-2008, 08:29 PM

The only way is by downloading it in mp4 format from Islam-fr and then extracting the audio...i have some done like that but not from the last few days..Salatul Fajr by Sheikh Budair from a few monthe back...i can upload them for you if you want..

ayesha309
01-15-2008, 08:36 PM
bro www.haramainrecordings.com has full fajr salaats of salaah al-budair and if he is reciting maghrib or isha it will be the first two rakaats; the audio occasionally does and doesn't have the rukuhs but the video definitely does. if you want it with the rukus, then please say that in the comments, and Insha'Allah we (haramaincrew) will try to do soemthing about it. Jazak'Allah Khair

shariq_0189
01-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Jazakillah..both of u. harmainrecording is a good site, yeh i was looking for audio without the rukus. salaam alykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.