/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hey

Christian Girl
01-15-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm new here and as you can see I'm Christian if u want to know about my faith let me know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-15-2008, 11:49 PM
Welcome to the forum :)
i hope you have a beneficial stay here

Christian Girl
01-15-2008, 11:51 PM
will they have a problem with my user name?

UmmSqueakster
01-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I don't think anyone will have a problem with it, although I'm in no way an official voice of the forum. A mod will contact you if there is :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-15-2008, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Christian Girl
will they have a problem with my user name?
as far as im aware, i dont think there would be any problems since you are a Christian and a girl..
you can change your username at a later date if you so wished to do so

Christian Girl
01-15-2008, 11:55 PM
On a musilm forum I wasnt sure

Pk_#2
01-16-2008, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Christian Girl
On a musilm forum I wasnt sure
No worries, as long as it abides by the forum rules, plus their are several Christians on the forum, if it was a problem they would not have been able to display the faith they follow, but they can.

Welcome to the forum.

Christian Girl
01-16-2008, 12:08 AM
ok just making sure

Abdul-Raouf
01-16-2008, 01:34 AM

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-16-2008, 03:01 AM

glo
01-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Welcome, Christian Girl. :)

Christian Girl
01-17-2008, 11:10 PM
thank you sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!