/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Britney spears may convert to Islam

The_Prince
01-16-2008, 01:48 AM
Dubai (AlArabiya.net)

U.S. pop star Britney Spears is allegedly so in love with her new Muslim man she's considering converting to Islam to marry him, British press reports revealed.

Spears, 26, and paparazzi boss Adnan Ghalib, 35, have been together for around two-weeks, sparking huge media attention about her questionable mental health and his real intentions.

The couple claim to be very much in love and the troubled star's friends have reportedly said that she is so in love with him that she plans to marry him and convert to Islam, the UK's News of The World (NOTW) reported.

In a phone call to Ghalib's relatives, who live in the UK city of Birmingham, Spears is reported to have told them, "I love him" and "we're taking care of each other. He's the only one who understands me. It's serious," NOTW revealed.

British press speculated about Ghalib's intentions with The Sun reporting that he has been bragging about how he plotted, for two years, to get close to the star in order to sell his story and make a fortune.

According to NOTW, Ghalib has already offered industry heads topless photos of Spears for a hefty price of an estimated US $ 5 million.

NOTW also revealed that Ghalib's Sunni Muslim family in Birmingham are so horrified by his antics they have disowned him.

One family member told the paper: "His parents are devastated. This week his dad gave him an ultimatum, ‘Give up Britney, or you are dead to me,' which Adnan ignored."

Spears, who was previously believed to be part of the mystic Jewish faith Kabbalah, is said to be talking about plans to fake her own death and move to Pakistan with her new lover, according to The Sun newspaper.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2008/01/13/44165.html

lol..........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nicole_aaliyah
01-16-2008, 01:55 AM
this is soo just gossip can we plz talk about islam and not about gossip. no offence but britney is too messed up that i dont think she will convert and if she did it wouldnt be for the right reasons, she would convert for him and that is not the right thing

Muslim Woman
01-16-2008, 01:56 AM
salaam/peace;

just for the sake of marriage , one must not accept Islam until s/he believes that God is One without partner & Muhammed (p) is the last Prophet.

wilberhum
01-16-2008, 02:21 AM
Britney Spears is so whacked out that she can't even show up to her Custody Hearing. She has lost custody of her children, it seams she is addicted to drugs and alcohol and may be bipolar.

Britney needs serious help, not another lover.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gator
01-16-2008, 02:21 AM
HA!!! Best Gossip Scoop Ever! I can only pray that it comes true!

جوري
01-16-2008, 02:32 AM
I hope not... She is headed for felo-de-se not religion!

wa sob7an Allah.. that is all we need another nut case aboard...........

جوري
01-16-2008, 02:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gator
HA!!! Best Gossip Scoop Ever! I can only pray that it comes true!
I am a little curious whom do you pray to? your post caught my eyes, I had to do a double take.. 'an atheist praying' that is an oxymoron if ever I had encountered one...

peace!

Omari
01-16-2008, 03:25 AM
Brittany spears?? converting to islam??? are you serious?? i think shaitan himself will convert before she does.

lol...

aminahjaan
01-16-2008, 04:09 AM
hahahaha that is the biggest load of lies I've heard in a WHILE! no offense but seriously....Michael Jackson converting is more believable then THIS! LOL! Britney converting? First she needs to become HUMAN again!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-16-2008, 04:58 AM
Ummm say what? That sounds ummm...nuts... Lol...well even if she does, i hope she does cuz she wants to, not for someone else. Anyway, yes shes wacked, but Islam IS for everyone brothers and sisters...lets not forget that Inshallah.

guyabano
01-16-2008, 07:45 AM
Salaam,

I guess, Britney Spears would even convert to scientology, just for having a boyfriend.

[sarcastic mode=on]
But one other thing makes me more worried ? How can Muslims know about Britney Spears since Music, Radiostations/TV Stations with broadcasting music are haraam? :? :D
[sarcastic mode=off]

aamirsaab
01-16-2008, 09:43 AM
:sl:
If converting to Islam brings her peace, then who are we to deny that?

The only qualm I have about this news article is that it uses excerpts from The Sun. Which is a considerably poor source of news,

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-16-2008, 09:51 AM
U.S. pop star Britney Spears is allegedly so in love with her new Muslim man she's considering converting to Islam to marry him, British press reports revealed.
:sl:
i thought that this was actually agaisnt the islamic teachings... converting to marry somebody is wrong isnt it? Converting should be done from the heart of an individual not just to marry someone.

Danah
01-16-2008, 10:19 AM
if someone wanna convert and be a muslim he/she has to be totally satisfy about that, not only convert for something or someone !!!
May allah guide us all to the best

------
01-16-2008, 11:21 AM
:salamext:

Whatever. 'tis a fling ting. Britney and Islam? That's like me without computers.

Not gonna happen. :-\

"His parents are devastated. This week his dad gave him an ultimatum, ‘Give up Britney, or you are dead to me,'
Respect going out to his dad.

IB-Staff
01-16-2008, 11:36 AM
"Actions are but by intention and every man shall have but that which he intended. Thus he whose migration was for Allah and His messenger, his migration was for Allah and His messenger, and he whose migration was to achieve some worldly benefit or to take some woman in marriage, his migration was for that for which he migrated" (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).
Source
A person must never embrace Islam solely for the purpose of getting married to a Muslim. Islam does not sanction such conversions. However, if anyone says the Shahadah, then we accept his or her conversion even though his or her intention might be impure.
Lets not decide on her intentions. It's with her and her lord.

More here.
Thread Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.