/* */

PDA

View Full Version : strawberry jam

noorseeker
01-16-2008, 04:31 PM
salam everyone , Can someone telll me please if strawberry jam is halal or not.

Its says there are geling agents in there

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim*gurl
01-16-2008, 04:34 PM
lol i neva heard of that before nah i dnt knw buh i love jam hey u from birmingham too funny newayz salam my brother i hope you find out soon whether jam is halal or not. ma salama

noorseeker
01-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Yeah sis someone told me yesterday and i was like what, i have jam sandwiches everyday, yeah im frm aston , birmingham .nice place for violence, nah only joking its a good area to live in

sapphire
01-16-2008, 04:52 PM
i woulda thought pectin was the only gelling agent used in jam...which im sure can be eaten...

maybe you should cheak the ingredients on your jam...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslim*gurl
01-16-2008, 04:54 PM
lol yeh it is a voilent place i think i been hearing bad things about da place wallahi seriously ....buh neways every1 has gt a different opinion enit..r u somalian by any chance i no am nosy lol jus wondering...tc ma salama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!