/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What The West Needs To Know About "What The West Needs To Know"

boriqee
01-17-2008, 12:44 AM
I seen part of Spencer's most incredibly ridiculous movie for those of you who don't know, its called "what the west needs to know about Islam" thus my refutation of it is "what the west needs to know about "what the west needs to know about Islam".

I will, bi ithnillah, begin a new phase as a project in tackling every single point him and his heretical apostate (ex-muslim) ignorant collegues have stated about Islam, the Quraan and Sunnah using authentic sources, because his greatest deception is that what he and his collegues poorly pieced together is the "real" and "authentic" valid Islam and the vaste majority of muslimm throughout the 14 centuries were "not really muslims"

for this project, i need or might need some help using some arabic speakers, While I can read some arabic, I may need help with some textual matters. I will use this thread as a tool for the project inshallah.

by the way, everyone should know, that the shaykh Jalaal ABul-al-Rub openly challenged Spencer a number of times which can be seen on www.islamlife.com and he continually denies a debate with him. SPencer cannot withstand credible sunni discussion about wthe issues he claims he is right in

asalamu alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.