/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The truth about Islam

jpaladeen
01-17-2008, 06:14 AM
I think you just need to share some truths with them. Logic speaks for itself. There have been a lot of bad people who where Christian and Jewish but it doesn't make them all bad.
  • Catholic Priest who molest Children
  • Hitler was Christian
  • One of the worst massacres in history occurred under Milosevic as captive nato workers stood by helplessly as thousands or muslim boys and men from 12 to 60 were systematically murdered by Serbian soldiers who were mainly Christians

I mean honestly this list could go on and on...

Basically all humans have the ability to do evil acts. 911 was more of one groups political amibitions than a religious act. They use religion to try to justify the actions and manipulate uneducated pawns into fulfilling their plans. Islam forbids the murdering of innocent people especially women and children. I believe the ones who comitted 911 would have been considered murders under Islamic law because their intent was to kill innocent people. There were Muslims working alongsides others in those buildings also who died innocently.

I am not a scholar by any means but I know from what I have read about the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) he never would have participated in killing innocent people. He went into battle with armies against enemy armies. He was even merciful to captives. He also made it clear God forbids suicide. To be a Muslim we must follow the Prophet Mohammed's (PBUH) example of how he lived... the Sunnah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ebtisweetsam
01-17-2008, 10:36 AM
:sl:
Ermm..... welcome to the forum.... i guess:-[
:w:

Souljette
01-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Same..Welcome to teh forum

Abdul-Raouf
01-18-2008, 02:20 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Maysun
01-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahamtul Lahi Wabarakatuh

welcome sister to the islamic forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.