/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Britain refuses to play "football" with the Russians

minaz
01-17-2008, 02:23 PM
http://http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7345012_7_1.jpg

Many of us (Englishmen/ England supporters) were horrified to have been knocked out by Russia in the European Championships last Autumn. However, at the same time of this sporting calamity, political tensions between the two countries had been brewing for many months.

The murder of Litvinenko, expulsion of British diplomats, aggressive Russian Air exercises and the closure of British Counsels offices in Russian being the latest stand off. However Foreign Minister David Miliband, refuses to play “political football” with the Russians and stated today “We saw similar actions during the Cold War but frankly thought they had been put behind us”

Russian policy towards Britain has been ‘tit for tat’ recently, but the British response is one of higher moral ground against the childish behaviour of the former communist state.

Maybe Miliband should of succeeded Steve McLaren :P

http://http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...lt-397x512.jpg

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
01-17-2008, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
Many of us (Englishmen/ England supporters) were horrified to have been knocked out by Russia in the European Championships last Autumn.
yea:giggling:

Zarmina
01-18-2008, 01:27 AM
They should leave politics out of sports.

Roasted Cashew
01-18-2008, 02:20 AM
They were shocked, I was completely on my feet and saluted the Russians. It's always nice to see arrogant teams lose. Maybe someday I would learn to love England football team. This Euro 2008, I'm for France.

And ya, they should leave politics out of sports but as we know it's really hard. Pakistan-India also once halted their Cricket matches for a few years because of political tensions between the two countries.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AFDAL
01-18-2008, 02:32 AM
Right now I am situated in Russia. And over here the Russian Federation ( remember federation ) the hot topic in the news media is the cancellation to operate " British Council " in Saint Petersburg and Moscow and all over Russian Federation. The reason behind it is the doing illegal business other than the proposed activites of the B Council, and illegally and not paying the tax to the Russian Federation. As it is known by majority of the world that British Council's some members are undercover agents of the UK. So accordingly the B Council activities should be culb and should be only of teaching of English language and not to spy on others.

Trumble
01-18-2008, 08:06 AM
And of course these 'reasons' have absolutely no connection with the Litvinenko incident.... :D

AFDAL
01-18-2008, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
And of course these 'reasons' have absolutely no connection with the Litvinenko incident.... :D

If you see than B Council and the dead of Litvinenko are inter related and not only these and many reasons behind it. Why Boris Birisovskie hiding in UK ????

minaz
01-19-2008, 12:16 AM
we'll trade Birisovskie for Lugovoi

AFDAL
01-19-2008, 02:58 AM
we'll trade Birisovskie for Lugovoi

Yes Lugovoi is now a member of parliament of the Russian federation and now the deputy head of a party which seems to support Putin - the Butcher of Chechen, the party which he leads is too much anti west ( but according to me it is just to fool the muslims of Russian federation ) and the party which supported Saddam Hussain. So it will be hard to trade Logovoi for Birozovskie but Birizovskie can be killed and Logovoi cannot because Lugovoi is immune from persicution because he is the member of parliament of russian federation. Birizovskie is a jew and was a oligarch who became rich by manupulating the political sphere in Russian federation, most of his friends are jews, and putin have put Birizovskie right hand man ( also a jew ) behind bars.

minaz
01-20-2008, 09:48 PM
I don't know the significance of Birizovskie and his friends being jewish, however Roman Abromavich is- does he have any connection Afdal? And how is Chelsea's owner perceived over is Russia- cuz I understand he was one of many to exploit the fall of the SOviet Union State over there.

AFDAL
01-21-2008, 09:55 AM
I don't know the significance of Birizovskie and his friends being jewish, however Roman Abromavich is- does he have any connection Afdal? And how is Chelsea's owner perceived over is Russia- cuz I understand he was one of many to exploit the fall of the SOviet Union State over there.

I have no connection with Roman ( Roma ) Abromavich.

Roma A - is a Jew and owner of Chelsea . Minaz just try to read the world History and you will get and find some fishy things about the Zion politica. Just travel to Moscow or Kiev or to any of the former USSR capitals , you will find majority of the peoples whom we call breaucrate are Jews and after the break up of USSR - now they have become the new rich or oligarche. Remember one thing - majority of the member of the 1917 bolshevicks revolution were Jews.

minaz
01-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Yes the history of zionists is a bit odd, but i have to decline the ides of traveling to the USSR capitals.

I went to Prague last summer and I did not like the majority of the people I came across, infact i traveled across the whole of Europe and I found the Czech the least pleasant (quite abusive infact). This is not to say that the whole of Eastern Europe is not a pleasant place, but my experience has given me no intention to travel any further East!

Trumble
01-21-2008, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AFDAL
Roma A - is a Jew and owner of Chelsea . Minaz just try to read the world History and you will get and find some fishy things about the Zion politica. Just travel to Moscow or Kiev or to any of the former USSR capitals , you will find majority of the peoples whom we call breaucrate are Jews and after the break up of USSR - now they have become the new rich or oligarche. Remember one thing - majority of the member of the 1917 bolshevicks revolution were Jews.

Do you have any evidence demonstrating that the majority (or even a significant minority) of Russian bureaucrats are Jewish and got those positions for that reason, or indeed that the race/religion of the Bolsheviks had any relevance on contemporary or subsequent events?

AvarAllahNoor
01-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Well, the indians did do the same against australia in cricket :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.