/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Creative thoughts requested!!

AhmedA
01-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have been asked to make titles for Islamic talks and need the help of my creative brothers and sisters.

I need some attractive titles for talks directed at non-muslim audiences on:

(i) The purpose of life + Tawheed
(ii) A debate on women's rights/feminism
(iii) Islam and how media distorts it

Note: if your title is chosen imagine the reward you may get by attracting so many?

May Allah give you all good reward for this,
Jazakum Allahu khairan,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
01-18-2008, 04:58 AM
Greetings and peace be with you AhmedA;

Welcome to the forum and I hope your talks go well, it is always a challenge inviting outsiders to come and sample your faith. I Just have a couple of ideas for a title..

Feminists guide to Islam and the meaning of life.

Just some suggestions, try and avoid terms like Tawheed, as most non- Muslims will not know what you are talking about.

Most people accept the media distorts just about everything; they love to put Muslims and terrorists in the same sentence. If you were confident and wanted a challenging talk or debate you could try something along the lines of…

Challenge the terror in Islam.
Or
Islam and the terrorist media

On reflection I am not sure that media topics would offer anything other than a debate.

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth

Eric

Ebtisweetsam
01-18-2008, 10:31 AM
:sl: Welcome to the forum
Topics i can suggest to you:

Hijab and the beauty behind the veil
Islam... a revert's point of view
The truth about Islam (facts not all the fiction u see on tv)

------
01-18-2008, 10:33 AM
:salamext:

- Heaven and Hell in Islam

- Suicide - Allowed or Forbidden?

- Women - Not oppressed, but free!

- Knowledge - Importance within Islam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
01-18-2008, 10:36 AM
:sl:
misconceptions about islam
:sl:

Angelzz
01-18-2008, 10:39 AM
**Islam and the Environment -- we are sadly lacking greatly in lectures in this department please see my other thread http://www.islamicboard.com/dawah/55...vironment.html

** Islamic Charity/Importance of sadaqa -- as my other thread has had no replies as yet --- you may want to keep an eye out on the responses too

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...c-charity.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.