/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The REAL weight loss solutions

mohsen1985
01-18-2008, 02:35 PM
:sl:

I wanted to know if anyone has tried any made up solutions for weight loss and it's been effective. Most of these sites which claim they have weight loss solutions are nothing but false ads. I had a friend who went on atkins, it was good the first couple of weeks, but he gained like 4x what he had lost.

So let's share all your secrets with everyone else . . .

I'll start. In my experience apple vinegar is a miracle for that extra body fat. 2 table spoons of apple vinegar in 1 cup of water after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I've recommended this to a lot of people and they've lost so much weight.

Also stay away from white bread, anything fried, rice, and sweets!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
adeeb
01-18-2008, 02:44 PM
i think the best way to lose weight is do sport...

all kind of sport that u like,do it daily, or 2-3 times a week and do it regularly... u will get better shape of ure body...:shade:

i used to go to fitness center and lost almost 40 lbs/20 kgs..
alhamdulillah :happy:

Amat Allah
01-18-2008, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adeeb
i think the best way to lose weight is do sport...

all kind of sport that u like,do it daily, or 2-3 times a week and do it regularly... u will get better shape of ure body...:shade:

i used to go to fitness center and lost almost 40 lbs/20 kgs..
alhamdulillah :happy:
my brother adeeb is right

and minify the guantities of your meals

specially dinner.

you can stop eating dinner too.

it is not that important .

the most important meals are breakfast and lunch.

Jazak Allah the paradise.

------
01-18-2008, 04:01 PM
:salamext:

What about if the person is really lazy and hates exercise?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohsen1985
01-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Actually . . . .

Doctors say you should eat a little something before sleeping, if you sleep with an empty stomach, you could damage your stomach's lining and stuff. You shouldn't eliminate dinner. You could eat two bites instead of two plates :D

ummsara1108
01-18-2008, 06:35 PM
I hear Grapefruit Juice is effective, drink about 2-3 glasses a day, small ones of course, remember don't over do it.

truemuslim
01-18-2008, 06:43 PM
...hmm..im not fat but to stay fit ...football...oh and not soccor football..american football... FUFUUUUUNN

mohsen1985
01-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Well, exercising and sports are effective, but most people are lazy. They decide to lose weight by working out, they go at it for a month, and slowly they stop. Then they get fatter than they used to be. I don't know why it's like that. If you do sports for a while and then stop, you gain more weight than what you have lost. So I think having a good eating habbit is more effective than exercising

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-18-2008, 08:09 PM
I'd say sports :p Sorry but i find actual exercise boring =\ I like to have fun so, sports it is! Plus its good cuz i love sports lol. And the vinegar does help, I do that as well :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-18-2008, 08:18 PM

Add Green Tea to the points mentioned by everyone above. Drink 3-5 cups through the day and the weight will drop; I've seen this happen to people I know.

Plus there are other more awesome benefits from green tea:

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...green-tea.html

Just Google: "Green tea benefits" and you'll come across some awesome articles.

truemuslim
01-18-2008, 08:22 PM
there was this chinese secret wieght loss thing that all u gotta do is drink it..and u lose wieght every week or something..it was in a pop-up so i dunt really care much..

krypton6
01-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Stop Eating!

truemuslim
01-18-2008, 09:49 PM
^^LOL...i cant stop eatin IF i suddenly see a fresh brown bag of nice fries and whopper...mmmm...tell me u can resist this??

ok ok u can prolly resist a pic..but when its in front of u ...trust me....aaww man i juss got hungry...

p.s. i aint fat... i is 105...pounds.. its going down tonight hang on if u liike showin u how we do....

Angelzz
01-19-2008, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohsen1985
I'll start. In my experience apple vinegar is a miracle for that extra body fat. 2 table spoons of apple vinegar in 1 cup of water after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I've recommended this to a lot of people and they've lost so much weight.

Also stay away from white bread, anything fried, rice, and sweets!
So what does the apple vinegar do exactly?

Angelzz
01-19-2008, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^^LOL...i cant stop eatin IF i suddenly see a fresh brown bag of nice fries and whopper...mmmm...tell me u can resist this??

ok ok u can prolly resist a pic..but when its in front of u ...trust me....aaww man i juss got hungry...

p.s. i aint fat... i is 105...pounds.. its going down tonight hang on if u liike showin u how we do....
siis u do know it aint halal :D

the best diet is the islamic halal/sunnah diet

ژاله
01-19-2008, 02:01 PM
any REAL weight gain solutions?

mohsen1985
01-19-2008, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angelzz
So what does the apple vinegar do exactly?
It basically burns off extra fat in the body, makes the skin look healthy and young, it's good for hair growth, reduces cholestrol, it's good for diabetes, it regulates your sleep, it's good for people who have bad breath, and hundreds of other benefits. Overall it improves your body's metabolism.

krypton6
01-19-2008, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

I can risist any kind of food, so my advice is STOP EATING, how hard can it be! I can starve myself for days, but I cant eat for days, just stop eating so **** much and you'll be fine!

mohsen1985
01-19-2008, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
any REAL weight gain solutions?
:D sleep 24/7, eat a lotta sweets and stuff with fat.....cheese burgers, pizza with lots of cheese, eat unhealthy stuff.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-19-2008, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by krypton6
I can risist any kind of food, so my advice is STOP EATING, how hard can it be! I can starve myself for days, but I cant eat for days, just stop eating so **** much and you'll be fine!
Well firstly, thats unrealistic. And secondly, you might lose the fat, but ur fat cells still remain. So when you eat, it'll just fill back up. So umm yea, not a good tip in my opinion. And not eating is just as dangerous as eating too much.

chacha_jalebi
01-19-2008, 06:57 PM
a hadiths of RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam)

"fill the belly, 1/3 with food, 1/3 with water and the other 1/3 leave with air"

simple!! follow that and you shouldnt put on weight!!

truemuslim
01-19-2008, 07:02 PM
^^^ LOL yep i do that! i heard that before thats why i aint fat!Lolzzz ... thats the REAL wieght loss solution

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-19-2008, 09:27 PM
drink 8 glasses of water a day, have regular meal times x 3 a day( home cooked if possible), and if your gonna snack eat fruit. And once a week... spoil yourself with a LITTLE treat, a slice of choc cake perhaps

Also try and do 20 mins exercise everyday. This could be as simple as walking ( fast enough to give your heart a good workout, having a slow walk doesnt count )

Introduce these step by step, if you do too much at once, its high risk your gonna fail... little by little is the key.

My mother claims in her 20's she wanted to lose a bit of weight and sai she lost a stone in 2 months simply by stopping sugar in tea/coffee.

Good luck in getting healthy
:w:

Angelzz
01-20-2008, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
a hadiths of RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam)

"fill the belly, 1/3 with food, 1/3 with water and the other 1/3 leave with air"

simple!! follow that and you shouldnt put on weight!!
Also if you hit a plateau in the weight loss try the sunnah of fasting mondays and thursdays or every other day --- that should help tip the scales in your favour. :D

edil
01-20-2008, 03:14 AM
Sorry to ask this but what in the world is stone?? Last time i remember we used pounds when were talking about weigh in the US.

truemuslim
01-20-2008, 05:16 AM
^^^ lol yeah...lol..

krypton6
01-20-2008, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
Well firstly, thats unrealistic. And secondly, you might lose the fat, but ur fat cells still remain. So when you eat, it'll just fill back up. So umm yea, not a good tip in my opinion. And not eating is just as dangerous as eating too much.
We all have fat cells, wether we eat or not but we arent all fat. You can eat every 1 hour something that fills you, but only a bit of it.

If you stop eating your body will eat itself and that works for people who want to be skinny.

Stop eating all the time, and start walking or something.

umm julaybib
01-20-2008, 12:33 PM
a regular excersise routine needs to be established also like someone said earlier, the best diet is according to the sunnah if you stick to it you cant go wrong inshaAllah

the prophet :saw: taught his Ummah things to protect them from diseases caused by eating and drinking which also help in maintiaing a healthy diet He :saw: said, “The son of Adam does not fill any vessel worse than his stomach. It is sufficient for the son of Aadam to eat a few mouthfuls, to keep him going. If he must do that (fill his stomach), then let him fill one third with food, one third with drink and one third with air.” * [Sahih: Related by at-Tirmidhee (no. 1381)and Ibn Maajah (no. 3349)]

dua4me
03-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Have you guys seen this video?

It's about a Muslim brother who Overcame Obesity, check it out.

How a Muslim Brother Overcame Obesity, Video

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.