/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day

PersianPrince
01-18-2008, 07:46 PM
:sl:

If you're having a bad day, could this be the result of something bad we've done or something we've neglected to do? I am aware I have neglected perhaps 1 or 2 things yesterday, but I haven't done anything bad yesterday. Nevertheless, today I was so unsettled and I lost control of my anger management. For some reason, an e-mail from a colleague left me extremely heated. It sounds silly and I know this isn't right, but I still feel a sense of "grrr" in me right now... Am I just releasing the "firey" side of me out?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
01-19-2008, 05:59 AM
You have to channel your anger differently, how many times do we anger Allah swt a day , what if he punished us every time we made him angry.

Every time someone forgets our genoristy towards them , we become angry , what about the genorisity Allah swt gives to us

PersianPrince
01-19-2008, 06:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
You have to channel your anger differently, how many times do we anger Allah swt a day , what if he punished us every time we made him angry.

Every time someone forgets our genoristy towards them , we become angry , what about the genorisity Allah swt gives to us
:sl: nightstar, that's a good point. I hadn't seen it that way. I think you're absolutely right and there's really no further discussion on this topic! 'Tell you what though - after an Isha prayer, all my anger disappeared. :smile:

sevgi
01-19-2008, 06:48 AM
perhaps it all dissapeared after taking wudu:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PersianPrince
01-19-2008, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
perhaps it all dissapeared after taking wudu:)
Perhaps you're right :thankyou: actually it kind of did. I noticed that as soon as I rinsed my mouth (the mouth which I used for foul language), everything seemed to have cleared. I must be more careful in the future.

truemuslim
01-19-2008, 06:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PersianPrince
Perhaps you're right :thankyou: actually it kind of did. I noticed that as soon as I rinsed my mouth (the mouth which I used for foul language), everything seemed to have cleared. I must be more careful in the future.

lol u too.? (not me..my brothers) wow at least u feel bad and try to learn more islam and all ...unlike them:Evil:...lol

PersianPrince
01-19-2008, 07:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
lol u too.? (not me..my brothers) wow at least u feel bad and try to learn more islam and all ...unlike them:Evil:...lol
Yup!! But at the time I felt fully aware of what I was doing. I guess at the end of the day, I am a typical bloke and can sometimes be hot blooded.:smile:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!