/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'antiquing' show me some pix pls

جوري
01-18-2008, 09:34 PM
There is no such a word.. I should coin it though :confused:
I hope this thread is gratifying but that of course is contingent on your participation?..

all you are asked to do, if you want to of course, is share with me a picture of something that is of value to you and tell me the story behind it..

I was out yesterday with my niece and sis, and it was snowing, it was a hectic day, I had to run som errands then we had dinner, my two year old niece is very rambunctious so every hour can seem like 5.. when we got home, I realized that I had lost my bracelet, which was an heirloom, it belonged to my grandmother, it was very old.. well, needless to say I am really crushed, given its sentimental value even more so than its monetary value...
I have looked every where for it.. and I am certain by now I had lost it when I was out....

well obviousely I have no picture to show for it, but it was very pretty and unusual, and the person who made it paid exceptional attention to detail..imsad...
I believe this and a compass kit that belonged to my dad, which was opened and closed by a nail in a wooden box, and was incredibly neat were two items of great sentmental value to me, both are now lost...

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.