/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bad news!!

Mikayeel
01-18-2008, 11:10 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

THE HAGUE, Netherlands: A Dutch conservative lawmaker said Wednesday he is making a film to highlight what he describes as "fascist" passages in the Quran, his latest high profile criticism of Islam.

The interior and justice ministers said they were concerned, but believed they had no authority to prevent the lawmaker, Geert Wilders, from screening his film.

Wilders plans to depict parts of the Quran he says are used as inspiration "by bad people to do bad things."

Less than 10 minutes long, the film is expected to air in late January. It will show "the intolerant and fascist character of the Quran," said Wilders, whose anti-Islam campaign helped his Freedom Party win nine seats in parliament in last year's election.

In the past, Wilders has said that half the Quran should be torn up and compared it with Adolf Hitler's book "Mein Kampf." He has claimed the Netherlands is being swamped by a "tsunami" of Islamic immigrants.

Immigrants from Muslim countries number about 1 million of the country's 16 million people.

Wilders' planned broadcast is reminiscent of the film "Submission" — a fictional study of abused Muslim women with scenes of near-naked women with Quranic texts engraved on their flesh.

"Submission" director Theo van Gogh was shot and had his throat slit by a Muslim extremist on an Amsterdam street in 2004. Prominent Muslim critic Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who wrote the screenplay, was threatened in a note left on Van Gogh's body. She now lives under round-the-clock protection in the United States.

Justice Ministry spokesman Wim van der Weegen said the government is "taking measures" before the broadcast of Wilders' film. He declined to elaborate.

"Based on the discussion, the ministers have expressed concern," Van der Weegen said. "But at the same time (they) have said that Mr. Wilders has freedom of expression."

Wilders said he is not afraid of reprisals if his film angers Muslims. "I have lived with 24-hour protection for three years," he said.

"I will make the film and see what reaction it creates."

Dutch Muslim leaders did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

What do you guys think? this is serious bad news... when i was living in holland this was causing big time problems!! This guy surely is pushing his luck!:mad:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
01-18-2008, 11:12 PM
i think it is another trap - provoke muslims, get a few to act insane feed the building backlash in europe against muslims and imigrants and boost conservative political parties.
i hope this time, muslims don't co-operate. :thumbs_do

Fishman
01-18-2008, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

THE HAGUE, Netherlands: A Dutch conservative lawmaker said Wednesday he is making a film to highlight what he describes as "fascist" passages in the Quran, his latest high profile criticism of Islam.
:sl:
I would describe rightists like him as fascists, but then I would be breaking Godwin's Law ,and that is something I've got to cut down on! :D

*cough*thefascistsarecoming!*cough*
:w:

Mikayeel
01-18-2008, 11:19 PM
lool, well previously he had quranic text ( in arabic) written all over the body of a naked women!!:(, how deep can one sink?? how low can one goo?? may allah grant us patience!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Have you ever wondered
what if they held a rally and no one bothered show up?
it is en vogue to get a rise out of Muslims now a days, I think Muslims should collectively not care, and instead do something constructive with the anger, like a refutation movie and some character assassination of the SOB.. I find that these right wingers are the ones with the most skeletons in their closet.. someone should dig them up and flaunt them..

May Allah **** him and his ilk..

snakelegs
01-18-2008, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Have you ever wondered
what if they held a rally and no one bothered show up?
your enemies would hate that! ;D

جوري
01-18-2008, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
your enemies would hate that! ;D
I got that idea from watching frasiser last night it was hilarious..

he'd lost his job, and thought if he gets in touch with his 'fans' the station might see how important he is and he'd get his job back..
well as it turns out he only had three people in his fan club, all of them really odd... one guy liked to snap pictures and say 'this is great this is great', and the other two were equally loony but not as memorable..

anyhow they held a rally in his honor and there was a tv briefing on the news.. the newscaster comes on and says.. have you ever wondered, what if they held a rally and no one bothered show up?.. ;D ;D

it was more funny to watch though.. I think that is exactly what should happen here, this dumbo comes on with 'three of his flunkies.. and the rest of us can get a good chuckle... he invests money in a movie that no one watches and fails to make any impact whatsoever...

peace

Mikayeel
01-19-2008, 12:07 AM
this might be mis understood, but a person like him is his blood halal to be spilled?(hanged)
because he is causing corrution! and taking the mick out of allahs message and his messanger may allah shower his mercy and blessings upon him (HOW EVIL THE SIN!!)

جوري
01-19-2008, 12:11 AM
A few centuries ago maimondes wrote a book.. mocking the sons of Ishmael i.e Muslims, while he was in Arab land mind you, all the Muslims did was write a book called in in praises of the sons of Ishmael..

People shouldn't honor this dog even if to poke him with a stick.. he isn't worth it.
Do you stop for every loud dog that barks? or do you walk away?

wilberhum
01-19-2008, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
this might be mis understood, but a person like him is his blood halal to be spilled?(hanged)
because he is causing corrution! and taking the mick out of allahs message and his messanger may allah shower his mercy and blessings upon him (HOW EVIL THE SIN!!)
Those are just the kind of statements that are misunderstood and validate what Geert Wilders is saying.

As snakelegs said:
[MAD]it is another trap [/MAD]

Ahmadinejad was made a fool because no one paid any attention to his Holocaust Cartoon contest.

So you can make Geert Wilders a fool or you can make him right, it is your choice.

Amadeus85
01-19-2008, 12:29 AM
He is really stupid and without class.

جوري
01-19-2008, 12:32 AM
I seldom agree with wilbur but do on this.. re-read his comments.. do you not see

"I will make the film and see what reaction it creates."
well, let's not react to him!
and remember:

﴿
فَسَيُنفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ﴾
They will spend it, then it will become anguish for them, then they will be
defeated. (al-Anfaal: 36)

So let them spend their money as that’s how they will be defeated as Allah
‘Azza wa Jall says they need to spend their money first and then they will be
defeated. So we should be happy that they are spending their money to fight
Islam as that means that victory for Islam is soon; victory is on its way.

http://www.salaattime.com/downloads/...%20victory.pdf

Omari
01-19-2008, 12:49 AM
Guys do you ever wonder why islam is the fastest spreading religion in the world after 9/11?
Because though Islam was recognized by the media as the religion of terror, and the quran its guide, it also gave people that interested feeling to discover more. And when they want to discover, they will research, they will read. And they will find the truth.

So inshalah after this film, more people will want to find out the truth, and the statistics for islamic conversion will only grow for islam.

As far as he is concerned, many people have written books, made websites, films, documentaries against the quran and islam...and it only brings them down worst..
Because when the truth is heard, falesood will perish, for falsehood is meant to perish.

Amadeus85
01-19-2008, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
I read this article.Its interesting, although that I dont agree with some thigs there.For example about Iraq.First of all, that Jihad in Iraq is made mostly not by Iraqis but by foreigners.Second, this Jihad is mostly turned against other muslims, not foreigner soldiers. And third, we can see now that situation in Iraq is getting better, thr are less suicide attacks.
Just my few words about it.

جوري
01-19-2008, 01:51 AM
the article reconciles current chaos with end of the world prophecies...
thanks for reading

peace

Mikayeel
01-19-2008, 10:29 PM
Death threats force controversial Dutch MP underground

GEERT WILDERS, the Dutch MP and controversial critic of Islam, has two policemen by his side even when in his high-security parliamentary office in case someone tries to decapitate him. Each day, he does not know where he is going to sleep that night, as he is taken from safe house to safe house in a convoy of armoured cars.
He was taken into hiding when police investigating the murder of the film-maker Theo van Gogh on November 2 uncovered a network of radical Muslims with advanced plans to kill Mr Wilders, and other “enemies of Islam”. A video circulating on the internet offered 72 virgins in paradise to any Muslim who beheaded him.

“My life has changed completely. I am sleeping very badly. To think that someone plans to kill me is something that no person would have a good night’s rest about,” he said. “Even though I have this protection, I am afraid. Even when I am on the floor of the parliament, I don’t feel comfortable.”

The maverick parliamentarian, a former speech-writer for Frits Bolkestein, the Dutch European Commissioner, rose to prominence with his denunciations of radical Islam. Seen as the heir of Pim Fortuyn, the assassinated anti-Islamic populist, his critics call him a far-right racist, inflaming the passions that led to a spate of mosque burnings after Van Gogh’s murder. His supporters claim that he is telling the truth about radical Islam that others refuse to face up to.

His hardline message is proving popular with the Dutch electorate, whose attitudes have hardened so much in the past fortnight that, according to one survey, 40 per cent hope that Muslims no longer feel at home in the Netherlands. On Monday he will set up his own political party. Opinion polls suggest that it would be the country’s second-biggest, getting 15 per cent of the vote or 23 seats of the parliament’s 150.

Two critics of Islam have been murdered in the Netherlands, and Mr Wilders is one of three Dutch MPs under permanent police protection after half a dozen were issued with death threats. It is a huge change for the tolerant, consensual country that until recently boasted that its prime minister could cycle down the street in public.

The problem, Mr Wilders preaches, is too much tolerance. “I believe we have been far too tolerant for too long, especially being too tolerant of intolerance, and we only got intolerance back.”

With radicalism spreading among the country’s one million Muslims — 5.5 per cent of the population — Mr Wilders wants the top 150 known terrorist sympathisers, monitored by the security services, to be jailed or deported without trial, and the 20 most radical mosques closed down. He also wants a ban on all non- Western immigration for five years while better employment and education opportunities are put in place to integrate ethnic minorities into mainstream society.

“I believe people who work against our democracy, and who favour this fascistic Islamic radicalism, don’t deserve the rights of our democracy. They don’t deserve the rights of the rule of law. Without going to a judge, they should be arrested and expelled,” he said.

man is there need for this?? we could of all lived in peace:(, the more i read about this loner the sadder i feel...

there was no need for what he did in the first place... and he would of been sleeping normally

Mikayeel
01-19-2008, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Those are just the kind of statements that are misunderstood and validate what Geert Wilders is saying.

As snakelegs said:
[MAD]it is another trap [/MAD]

Ahmadinejad was made a fool because no one paid any attention to his Holocaust Cartoon contest.

So you can make Geert Wilders a fool or you can make him right, it is your choice.
very nicely said, i believe he should be left talking to blank faces with no reaction what so ever... so he might shup up!, and allah wil take care of him.
altough i am sure that wont be the case, people getting to angry about this!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.