/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Donations for the Muslim community in Nicaragua

islamirama
01-19-2008, 04:44 AM
Date: Jan 12, 2008 11:00 PM
Subject: Donations for the Muslim community in Nicaragua
Body: REPOST IF YOU CAN PLEASE

If donations are not in your hand to do at least help spread this message so at least other will have the chance to read and maybe help us to make this happen.

We are planing to ship these boxes in about 3 weeks from now or sooner if we are able to fill them out before our deal line.

(subhana'Allah this message has ben reposted about 12 (and still counting) times and only 3 people have replied and commited to help and I am sure there are many of you out there that can provide some sort of help. I see many of yuo talking about thing that does not give you any baraka and this is a good opprtunity to received wonderfull blessing from Allah subhana wa ta'ala. Please help us help those who need islamic items which they can not acquire at their countries. your help is greatly appreciated.)

Shipping help for Nicaragua Masjid

Asalam alaykum everyone.

I appreciate the help that we received when we sent help for the sisters in Guatemala, and now if you by any chance can help again we are sending two boxes 30x30 to Nicaragua please contact me for more information.

The help as usual is being sent under our non-profit organization CALMA (California Latino Muslim Association)

The help that is being sent to Nicaragua is as follows:

Hijabs

Jilbabs

Prayer Rugs

Qur'ans (Spanish)

Islamic Media such as CDs in Spanish

Islamic books (Spanish)

Pamphlets (Spanish)

and whatever else fits in the boxes.

If you have any of these stuff please contact me. I am in Corona California.

if you do not have any of these items but would like to help with some donations to helps us send the boxes please do so you can pay via paypal or help us collect some of these items and forward them to me. Please try to make sure they are in good shape or better if they are new.

Please contact me if you are donating money to help us cover the shipping charges.

Jazakhallah khair for whatever you can help us with.

Khaleel - Director of Norco/Corona Region
CALMA - CEO
http://calma2.com/index1.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Angelzz
01-19-2008, 08:56 AM
Akhi are you part of the organisation?

EDIT:

How do people donate, may I ask?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.