/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do u do on the net??

Ebtisweetsam
01-19-2008, 05:49 AM
:sl: I was just wondering what people do on the net (after a nice discussion on LI of course!).....
I generally check and answer my mail
Check my website
Chat any friends or relatives on LIVE MSN, then don't normally have time for much else!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
01-19-2008, 05:57 AM
school...schoool..classes...school...school...BORI NG classes..school...then once all that horror is over LI..after that nightmare is finished (jk) this...http://www.islamawareness.net/Prophets/

or sit there all day searching on how to stop doing sins and turn ur life around and all that stuff and be reeeaaallly bored cuz google aint that interesting no more then wen i find something i finally post it here and i find out it gotta error which makes me really mad...so i juss turn this off...and go CALMLY do my science paper stuff bout eclipse and all that non annoying stuff... i remember leaving LI angry...not anymore..the PERSON doesnt come on wen im on anymore...alhamdulila lolz

Ebtisweetsam
01-19-2008, 06:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
school...schoool..classes...school...school...BORI NG classes..school...then once all that horror is over LI..after that nightmare is finished (jk) this...http://www.islamawareness.net/Prophets/

or sit there all day searching on how to stop doing sins and turn ur life around and all that stuff and be reeeaaallly bored cuz google aint that interesting no more then wen i find something i finally post it here and i find out it gotta error which makes me really mad...so i juss turn this off...and go CALMLY do my science paper stuff bout eclipse and all that non annoying stuff... i remember leaving LI angry...not anymore..the PERSON doesnt come on wen im on anymore...alhamdulila lolz
Im checking out that site sis now (Jazakallah)...
U may not like this saying...but... have u ever heard of the saying 'people who are bored are boring'?....now wheres that hiding emoticon :hiding:
:smile:

truemuslim
01-19-2008, 06:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ebtisweetsam
Im checking out that site sis now (Jazakallah)...
U may not like this saying...but... have u ever heard of the saying 'people who are bored are boring'?....now wheres that hiding emoticon :hiding:
:smile:

1. :offended::offended::offended:

2. i dont listen...(read) ANY sayings..they remind me of america...america reminds me of history...history reminds me of school...school reminds me of hell...lol jk..i iz a docta i gotta like shcool..of course not the subject history..hehe

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
01-19-2008, 08:38 AM
The answer to your question: Waste time,

May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) forgive me and the ummah and help us use our time more efficiently, Ameen (Say Ameen),

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Ghira
01-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Yes it is waste time...this is a good website to visit if you have not done so www.halaltube.com It has some good lectures.
www.reciter.org to practice on reciting your Qur'an.
or you can check the different side of the news using some websites I know...If that gets boring watch a documentary. But overall online is a waste of time..IMO

------
01-19-2008, 03:21 PM
:salamext:

Browsing and MSN

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-19-2008, 03:29 PM
:sl:
i use net for sooooo many things...
but first and foremost i use it as a necesity to have contact with my husband and family.
After this its mainly researching, trying to educate myself, shopping, occassionally i will play a few games.
:w:

Ibn Al Aqwa
01-19-2008, 03:32 PM
My answer would be waste time :/

But i do a bit of college work, and work on my web site, but spend far too much time chillin.

The good thing is, i do find loads of sik Nasheeds...and lectures and stuff but other than that...nothing...

WaSalaam...

S_87
01-19-2008, 03:34 PM
:sl:

well i go on forums
i talk on msn.
i study through distant learning so im online for that too.
youtube is my friend.
and other things :)

Amat Allah
01-19-2008, 03:50 PM
check my email

posting in LI islamic forum:smile:

wa alhamdo lellah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!