/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cercatore's Congeries

atha
01-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Assalam-u-Alaikum

I have been away for a long time now. I missed this forum.

I might not have much time to post on the forums nowadays b/c I am studying as well working towards writing my first book of poetry called "Raindrops". I will sell it online on my blog.

Do view and bookmark my blog. Make sure to spread the word to your friends, relatives, acquaintances.

www.orion2007.wordpress.com

Do leave comments inshaAllah. I will try to get back to them.

When I have made my book available, I got only 14 more poems to write to make a total of 50, I will post it there for selling. It would cost only $10. Do buy it. I plan to use the money to repay my student loan and to buy my first second-hand car inshaallah. so please support your muslim sister my buying her first book of poetry.

jazakallah khair
assalam-u-alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!