PDA

View Full Version : World Muslim-Sikh Federation Launches Campaign



AvarAllahNoor
01-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Please sign, this shows Muslims and Sikhs (and others) can work together regardless of what people state!

World Muslim-Sikh Federation launches campaign to ban RSS in UK
Wednesday 8th of August 2007
Courtesy: ANI

London, UK - The World Muslim-Sikh Federation has launched a campaign against the Hindu fundamentalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), and in a petition submitted to Prime Minister Gordon Brown, urged him to ban RSS activities in Britain.

According to The Nation, close to 1598 people have signed the petition, whereas 10,000 signatures are needed to get the government to act favourably.

The campaign was launched on July 12, and the deadline for submission of the petition with required signatures to the government is July 12, 2008.

The petition can be signed by login http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/bantherss or website of 10-Downing Street.

Manmohan Singh Khalsa, Chairman, World Muslim-Sikh Federation, has appealed to Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs Christians Jews and all other peace-loving communities to sign the petition so the activities of this racist organisation in the UK could be banned.

Talking to The Nation, Khalsa said: "Our campaign is aimed at making the government and UK people realise that the RSS is a racist and a prejudiced organisation, and its existence in a democratic country like Britain is not justified. "

"It is a matter of our great satisfaction that the official website of 10-Downing Street has also given space for this petition", he added.

According to him, the federation has taken the measure in the light of the increased activities of the RSS in the UK in raising funds, political backing and spreading of the hate ideology. The petition urges PM Brown to ban the group and freeze its assets and funding.

The petition states that:

* RSS is a Hindu extremist organisation which believes that only Hindus should reside within India.

* The organisation wish to create a Hindu Super State of Hindutva, Hindu, Hindi and Hindustan. There is no place for minorities.

* The organisation had a major role in the genocide of Muslims in Gujarat. One of the main RSS leaders, Narendra Modi, was banned from entering the USA.

* RSS have actively been trying to distort the Sikh history by modifying the history and books. They claim all who reside in India are part of the Hindu 'Family'.

* RSS takes its inspiration from Hitler and his Nazi party's pure race ideology.

* RSS also had a hand in the Sikh genocide of 1984 in India and it actively supported the killings, rapes, looting and attacking of Sikhs.

The federation has said that in order to uproot the RSS, their funding has to be banned and assets frozen within the UK.

According to the Federation, the petition will remain open for signatures from July 12, 2007 to July 12, 2008. The total number of signatures required to get the RSS banned is 10,000.

http://www.panthic.org/news/124/ARTI...007-08-08.html
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
01-20-2008, 05:56 PM
We've had five views, but has anybody signed the petition? I hope so. or are thee all talk and no action!
Reply

snakelegs
01-21-2008, 09:54 AM
sikhs participated in the destruction of babri masjid???
Reply

------
01-21-2008, 10:21 AM
:salamext:

What are RSS Activities?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
snakelegs
01-21-2008, 10:45 AM
you can read about the rss here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtri...yamsevak_Sangh
Reply

AFDAL
01-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by snakelegs
sikhs participated in the destruction of babri masjid???

Yes SIKHS participated in the destruction of Babri Majid. Just be in realistic and not in the alice in wonderland. Look upon the real and original vedeo - you can see thousands and thousands of sikhs on that very day and that very moment who was breaking the Majid.
Reply

snakelegs
01-21-2008, 07:18 PM
i have never heard this before!
Reply

Fishman
01-21-2008, 08:51 PM
:sl:
I would sign, but I am not allowed to give away my address online. Anyway, down with the fascists. Peace-loving people of all religions must make sure that they never be allowed to get a hold on the world again.
:w:
Reply

snakelegs
01-21-2008, 08:59 PM
and hopefully muslims and sikhs could get together to fight the rss instead of each other...
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-21-2008, 09:15 PM
SL, only a small minority cause trouble not the majority thankfully. :D
Reply

snakelegs
01-21-2008, 09:23 PM
hindutvas big nightmare would be muslim-sikh-dalit unity!
Reply

north_malaysian
01-22-2008, 05:36 AM
I would love to sign it... but I'm not British citizen....

I wonder if it's opened to British Commonwealth citizens too.... if it is... I could sign it.
Reply

Woodrow
01-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Opinions are fine. but personal attacks against other members are not. Keep this on topic everybody.

A few posts are now going on vacation. I regret if any are going simply because they are in reference to a deleted post or posts. but, we are going to be peaceful with no further insults in either direction.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I would love to sign it... but I'm not British citizen....

I wonder if it's opened to British Commonwealth citizens too.... if it is... I could sign it.
Thanks - I's not an issue of Sikh, Muslim or Hindu here, it's about doing what is right and not segregating ourselves over trivial issues. (like some people are doing) :thankyou:

SL - The Dalits are sadly the ''untouchables'' which isn't right. No caste system should be in place (yes sadly we have it too)
Reply

snakelegs
01-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by AFDAL
Sikhs consider themselves hindus and the Government of India classified them ( sikhs ) as hindus. Also the Dalits are classified as hindus. Between the sikhs and dalits - one should have to look who is more hindus, than we can see that sikhs are more hindus than the dalits. Thats why the dalits are being harrased by the hindus and not to the sikhs. One thing is clear and interesting that 15 % hindus in India are saying the rest 50 % as hindus ( here 50% are dalits ) though the 50 % dalits ( www.dalitvoice.org ) are saying that they are not hindus. This problem " Who are Hindus and what is their percentages ? " should be dicussed in public and there should be a referendum in India on this issue.
sikhs do not consider themselves hindus, regardless of what the gov't says and i don't either.
i read a while back that the hindutva folks are going around trying to convince the adivasis that they are really hindus and that their gods are actually hindu gods.
as far as i know, the dalits are hindus too, unless they've converted, as many have, to another religion. the hindus are trying to establish laws against conversion so that the dalits can not opt out of the caste system by leaving hinduism. they may have even succeeded in some states.
Reply

chacha_jalebi
01-22-2008, 11:35 PM
now now kiddies, i know your all excited because your back to skool:p but it dont mean you begin to argue and all that!!

keep it peaceful!!
Reply

Fishman
01-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by AFDAL
AvarAllahNoor - your habit to talk these way and use such types of words. You talk such way even to your familly members even with your childrens - its your habit to utter words when you do not have any points to explain it.
:sl:
You would say the same things if somebody went around saying that Muslims are Christians. You keep telling false things about his religion and he will get angry...
:w:
Reply

Woodrow
01-26-2008, 02:59 AM
Rule one: No personal insults


Rule two: No personal insults


Rule Three: No personal insults


Rule Four: No personal insults


Rule Five: See rule one
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
You would say the same things if somebody went around saying that Muslims are Christians. You keep telling false things about his religion and he will get angry...
:w:
Again I am saying Sikhs and hindus are same and are from the same tree only the branch is different.

The Hindus says that Sikhs have being made to protect the Brahmins idea from the Muslim rulers of India.

The Hindus says that from each family of the caste barden Hindu society - the elder son from a Khastriya family should fight against the Muslims ruler in india and thats why the sikhs came into being.

The Hindus says that a sikhs can save their hair only after killing a Muslim.


Now a days sikhs we can see clean shaven, may be their ideology is not fitted with the present day society. How can you kill a Muslim now a days to clean shave your hair ?????
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by AFDAL
Again I am saying Sikhs and hindus are same and are from the same tree only the branch is different.

The Hindus says that Sikhs have being made to protect the Brahmins idea from the Muslim rulers of India.

The Hindus says that from each family of the caste barden Hindu society - the elder son from a Khastriya family should fight against the Muslims ruler in india and thats why the sikhs came into being.

The Hindus says that a sikhs can save their hair only after killing a Muslim.


Now a days sikhs we can see clean shaven, may be their ideology is not fitted with the present day society. How can you kill a Muslim now a days to clean shave your hair ?????
My Lord, where have you been hearing this false information? Man you really need to get out in the real world.

BTW - Sikhs are killing Muslims all over the joint, just so we can 'clean shave our hair' WHATEVER that means!
:hmm:
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
Rule one: No personal insults


Rule two: No personal insults


Rule Three: No personal insults


Rule Four: No personal insults


Rule Five: See rule one
Well, if you think of the nature of the thread, Afdal seems to be the one who's attacking the Sikhs, and calling us donkeys and hindus. Is that acceptable? Not to me it Isn't.
Reply

Woodrow
01-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Well, if you think of the nature of the thread, Afdal seems to be the one who's attacking the Sikhs, and calling us donkeys and hindus. Is that acceptable? Not to me it Isn't.

No, it is not acceptable to say anything, without verifiable references to show as evidence. To post derogatory comments without verification, is considered bashing.

With that said I would like to ask Bro.Afdal to provide verifiable sources for his comments. If they can be verified as true I will allow them to stay. If they can not be verified I will do what ever is best in my opinion.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
No, it is not acceptable to say anything, without verifiable references to show as evidence. To post derogatory comments without verification, is considered bashing.
Now, I do wonder what verifiable references he can provide to illustrate Sikhs are donkeys, or even Hindus...:mmokay:
Reply

SHAH G
01-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Please study sikhism and hinduism and you will find that ther are alot of diffrence.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by SHAH G
Please study sikhism and hinduism and you will find that ther are alot of diffrence.
Thankyou brother. A bit of education can go a long way.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong To God, Victory To God)
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Guru Tegh Bahadur, the ninth Sikh guru, he said: "He himself acknowledged Hum Hindu Hain"

Ranjit Singh's rule (1799-1839). All this while, so runs the argument, the Sikh religious and cultural heritage ran parallel to, not always antagonistic with, Hinduism.


Guru Nanak (1469-1539) had rejected the authority of the Brahmans, spurned ritualism and repudiated idol worship.

It denies the fact that if the Sikh communities had demonised the Muslims or the Congress in the past


http://www.hinduonnet.com/2003/03/04...0400951000.htm


I think the Sikhs can find some point on this.

Sikhs wanted to come out of the Brahmin fold of Idol worship and with the time of historical consequences - Sikhs wanted to be seperated from the Hindus and should be named as Sikhs as seperate religion and not as hindu branch of religion.

The sikhs system can be compared with the Sankaradevs system which is prevelent in Assam , N.E. West bengal - if one looks than also they are against brahmin's idol worshping and they till now do not worship idols, but the sankaris also considered themselved as seperate than hindus but who know them, they are considered as hindus and not as sankaris.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 07:26 PM
WOW what a great source you've brought. A hindu site LOL - I actually feel sorry for your stupidty. I trully do!
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Thankyou brother. A bit of education can go a long way.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong To God, Victory To God)

Have you ever read of Sikh Holy Book, Guru Granth Sahib, it still is full of devotional verses addresses to Hindu gods like Rama, Shiva, Maa Kali etc. some people might want it to be a different religion or a monoatheist religion, but the truth is Sikhs and Hindus are one and would stay as they are for a long time to come. Fanatic Sikh priests might have overtaken Harmandir Sahib, painted over the frescos of Hindu gods, thrown out the statues of Hindu gods, but this is the truth I do not see any difference or contardiction between Hindus or Sikhs.
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Punjabi Hindus hold Sikhism in high regard, many Punjabi Hindus not only in India but worldwide today visit their local Gurudwaras regularly and adhere to the preaching’s of the Guru Granth Sahib. Sikhism is traditionally seen as a religion of warriors who were protectors of Hindus against marauding Islamic invaders who sought to convert Hindus to Islam by lethal force.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_Rajputs
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Yes, but the Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji consists of the word Allah, Ram, Rahim, so that would make us Muslms to? (As some Muslims say) Apparently Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Muslim, because he went to Makka. We don't believe he is Muslim, because he's instructed to begin a new religion by Allah. (Which he did)

Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadar Ji, was martyed, because he did no give up his Sikh religion, and he defended the Hindus from forceful conversion. Guru Ji said he would have done the SAME had the Muslims been persecuted by the Hindus.

THIS MY DEAR BOY IS SIKHISM!! SACRAFICE YOURSELF FOR FREEDOM OF OTHERS TO LIVE AND PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION!
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by AFDAL
Punjabi Hindus hold Sikhism in high regard, many Punjabi Hindus not only in India but worldwide today visit their local Gurudwaras regularly and adhere to the preaching’s of the Guru Granth Sahib. Sikhism is traditionally seen as a religion of warriors who were protectors of Hindus against marauding Islamic invaders who sought to convert Hindus to Islam by lethal force.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_Rajputs
Sikhism appeals to the whole world! - Buddhists go to the Darbar Sahib in india. They regard Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Mahraaj as 'Nanak Lama' Muslims Respect Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Akbar the Great revered Guru Nanak Sahib Ji. I can go on and on, meas nothing.
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
WOW what a great source you've brought. A hindu site LOL - I actually feel sorry for your stupidty. I trully do!

http://www.sikhlionz.com/hinduizationofsikhi.htm


http://www.info-sikh.com/PageRSS1.html


http://www.sikhmediawatch.org/pubs/smartpub8.htm
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Yes, but the Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji consists of the word Allah, Ram, Rahim, so that would make us Muslms to? (As some Muslims say) Apparently Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Muslim, because he went to Makka. We don't believe he is Muslim, because he's instructed to begin a new religion by Allah. (Which he did)

Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadar Ji, was martyed, because he did no give up his Sikh religion, and he defended the Hindus from forceful conversion. Guru Ji said he would have done the SAME had the Muslims been persecuted by the Hindus.

THIS MY DEAR BOY IS SIKHISM!! SACRAFICE YOURSELF FOR FREEDOM OF OTHERS TO LIVE AND PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION!

You are contradicting yourself. Tegh Bahadur would have done the same - had the Muslim being persecuted by the hindus, but but but ?????????
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 07:51 PM
Man, you're faling n your mission. You're supposed to show that SIKHS ARE HINDUS. not show how Sikhs are proving Hindus are distorting Sikhism to prove we are the same. Sikhs are not the same because Hindu fanatics concoct things up.

Are you a Christian? Are you a Hindu? Because before Muslims, only Jews, Hindus and Christians existed Explain it to me?

BTW Dr Zakir Naik, in his video proves Islam has more in common wh Hinduism than ANY other religion!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
No, it is not acceptable to say anything, without verifiable references to show as evidence. To post derogatory comments without verification, is considered bashing.

With that said I would like to ask Bro.Afdal to provide verifiable sources for his comments. If they can be verified as true I will allow them to stay. If they can not be verified I will do what ever is best in my opinion.

Now, I do wonder what verifiable references he can provide to illustrate Sikhs are donkeys, or even Hindus...


Like these I can give you tonnes of information that Sikhs are Hindus and not antagonist.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by AFDAL
You are contradicting yourself. Guru Tegh Bahadur Jiwould have done the same - had the Muslim being persecuted by the hindus, but but but ?????????
I can see you're an over excited teen...

'But But But?????' 'Muslim' Moguls were doing the forced conversions, or do you have information to show it was others?
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Man, you're faling n your mission. Yo're supposed to show that SIKHS ARE HINDUS. not show how Sikhs are proving Hindus are distorting Sikhism to prove we are the same. Sikhs are not the same because Hindu fanatics concoct thing sup.

Are you a Christian? Are you a Hindu? Because before Muslims, only Jews, Hindus and Christians existed Explain it to me?

BTW Dr Zakir Naik, in his video proves Islam hasmore in common wh Hinduism than ANY other religion!

Put that in yur pipe and smoke it!


I am a Muslim and I believe in " La Illaha Ilalahu Muhamadur Rasul Allah.

Look upon in the Zakir Naik video - what he wants to explain . If you would have understand than you would not have shouted as Sikhs are different than Hindus - either you would have accepted Islam.
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
I can see you're an over excited teen...

'But But But?????' 'Muslim' Moguls were doing the forced conversions, or do you have information to show it was others?

As I have said you before - that Sikhs have being made to save Hindus - you have proved it by your coments.


Muslims in India did not did force conversion, eitherwise Indian subcontinent would have being free from these Idol worshipers.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 08:06 PM
LOL! Man what a cretin!

Here I too can play this game 'Muhammad Predicted in Hindu Scriptures' This means all you Muslims are Hindus, and should convert!

I have more...
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by AFDAL
As I have said you before - that Sikhs have being made to save Hindus - you have proved it by your coments.


Muslims in India did not did force conversion, eitherwise Indian subcontinent would have being free from these Idol worshipers.
So in your warped mind, if the Hindus were killing Muslims, and Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji gave his head instead of allowing the conversion of muslims to Hindus, what would that make us? Muslims because Guru Ji gave his head? Use your loaf man.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by AFDAL

Look upon in the Zakir Naik video - what he wants to explain . If you would have understand than you would not have shouted as Sikhs are different than Hindus - either you would have accepted Islam.
I seriously can't make head nor tail of this.
Reply

AFDAL
01-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
I seriously can't make head nor tail of this.

"Sikhs and Hindus are not separate. Sikhs will survive only if Hindus survive. Sikhs are part and parcel of the Hindu Society. Guru Govind Singhji brought in Gurumukhi the wisdom and philosophy from our scriptures and Puranas. Are we going to give up this heritage?"

- Master Tara Singh at a meeting in Mumbai on 19th August, 1964


http://www.indpride.com/sikhbrotherhood.html
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Here you're a Hindu too, get an idol of Durga and worship her, bathe her in milk, because look here is the truth...

Following verses of Uttarayan Vedas ( 5th Chapter ? ) mea

" La Ilha Harti Papam
Illa Ilaha Param Padam
Janma Baikuntha Par Aup-inuti
Janpi Namo Muhammadam "

Are he words 'La Ilha ' 'Illa Ilaha' 'Muhammadam'
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by AFDAL
"Sikhs and Hindus are not separate. Sikhs will survive only if Hindus survive. Sikhs are part and parcel of the Hindu Society. Guru Govind Singhji brought in Gurumukhi the wisdom and philosophy from our scriptures and Puranas. Are we going to give up this heritage?"

- Master Tara Singh at a meeting in Mumbai on 19th August, 1964


http://www.indpride.com/sikhbrotherhood.html
That's like me saying the leader of Saudia Arabia, Egypt, etc are true Muslims.

Tara was a Hindu tramp. Who used the Sikhs for hi own political gains. He wasn't a Sikh, just because he wore the attire does not make them such!
Reply

Woodrow
01-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by AFDAL
Like these I can give you tonnes of information that Sikhs are Hindus and not antagonist.
True, but I have yet to see any verification from anybody that they are Donkeys or sons of Donkeys.
Reply

snakelegs
01-27-2008, 08:30 PM
i thought everybody knows that sikhs are actually jewish. they were invented by the zionist cabal (elders of zion) to guard and protect the zionist state of israel but so the muslims wouldn't suspect anything, they pretended to be hindus because otherwise they might have been confused with jews and muslims (because they're also monotheists) so the sikhs put plastic krishnas in their cars and dancing shivas hanging from their car mirrors and grew great beards so they could pass as orthodox jews when they went to jerusalem. the rest of the time they ran around in turbans, which had everybody confused. pretty soon everybody got completely mixed up (which was the whole idea in the first place), so the state of israel was created so that the sikhs could go back to india and pretend to be non-hindus.
i hope this clarifies this for once and for all.
Reply

Fishman
01-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by snakelegs
i thought everybody knows that sikhs are actually jewish. they were invented by the zionist cabal (elders of zion) to guard and protect the zionist state of israel but so the muslims wouldn't suspect anything, they pretended to be hindus because otherwise they might have been confused with jews and muslims (because they're also monotheists) so the sikhs put plastic krishnas in their cars and dancing shivas hanging from their car mirrors and grew great beards so they could pass as orthodox jews when they went to jerusalem. the rest of the time they ran around in turbans, which had everybody confused. pretty soon everybody got completely mixed up (which was the whole idea in the first place), so the state of israel was created so that the sikhs could go back to india and pretend to be non-hindus.
i hope this clarifies this for once and for all.
:sl:
Lol!
:w:
Reply

Woodrow
01-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by snakelegs
i thought everybody knows that sikhs are actually jewish. they were invented by the zionist cabal (elders of zion) to guard and protect the zionist state of israel but so the muslims wouldn't suspect anything, they pretended to be hindus because otherwise they might have been confused with jews and muslims (because they're also monotheists) so the sikhs put plastic krishnas in their cars and dancing shivas hanging from their car mirrors and grew great beards so they could pass as orthodox jews when they went to jerusalem. the rest of the time they ran around in turbans, which had everybody confused. pretty soon everybody got completely mixed up (which was the whole idea in the first place), so the state of israel was created so that the sikhs could go back to india and pretend to be non-hindus.
i hope this clarifies this for once and for all.
At last some clarification :?. With that said and before this goes any further as a religion bashing thread, is best that it be closed. I believe it has been open long enough for everybody to have seen the first post and that was really all that needed to have been said.

:threadclo:
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Look here is another link...

Let me know when you want to end this. As you began this to show SIkhs are Hindus. Apparently we're all Hindus. Even you afdal beta...



Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 03:26 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 12:49 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 12:31 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 09:31 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!