/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ayat ul-Kursy

Ummu Sufyaan
01-21-2008, 08:32 AM
:sl:
Concerning the virtue of reciting this aayah after the prescribed prayers, it was narrated that Abu Umaamah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Aayat al-Kursiy immediately after each prescribed prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death.” This is how it was narrated by al-Nasaa’i in al-Yawm wa’l-Laylah, from al-Hasan ibn Bishr. It was also narrated by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh from Muhammad ibn Humayr, who is al-Homsi, and is also one of the men of al-Bukhaari. The isnaad meets the conditions of al-Bukhaari.
Source
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rabarbara2008
02-25-2008, 10:04 AM
SoubhanAllah...

Camomilla
02-25-2008, 10:18 AM
to learn Ayat al Kursi, watch this video.
I know I shouldn't be posting videos in here but since this thread is about Ayat al Kursi, I think it's good....

http://www.thedeenshow.com/video.php...=detail&id=238

It's simle and It takes about 1 minute and you can also see the meaning and hear the recitation.
BEUTIFUL voice, I don't know who is the recitor...
if someone knows who the recitor is, please let me know :D

:w:

Abdul-Raouf
02-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Wonderful info sister...

I will make use of it...Insha'allah.

Jazakallah khair.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
02-25-2008, 01:48 PM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.