/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientology Tried To Suppress

guyabano
01-21-2008, 10:20 AM
You have to watch this video. It shows Tom Cruise, with all the wide-eyed fervor that he brings to the promotion of a movie, making the argument for Scientology, the bizarre 20th-century religion. Making the argument is an understatement. The Hollywood actor, star of movies such as Mission Impossible, is a complete fanatic. "When you're a Scientologist, and you drive by an accident, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you're the only one who can really help... We are the way to happiness. We can bring peace and unite cultures." There's much much more. Let me put it this way: if Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch was an 8 on the scale of scary, this is a 10.

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
01-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Is it true that Scientology is outlawed in Germany?

guyabano
01-21-2008, 12:32 PM
No ! Many speak about, even politicians, but nothing really happens.

AvarAllahNoor
01-21-2008, 01:11 PM
I enjoy his films especially MIP 1/2/3 - But he's sadly, a NUUUUUTAAAA!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cihad
01-21-2008, 01:34 PM
I don't exactly see anything creepy about this 'religion', he just seems to say that he is in charge of what he does. And that People control the world, which of course is not true. But he's very vague and I don't understand everything he says. He also seems to say that knowledge is very important....He should read the Quran!

AvarAllahNoor
01-21-2008, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
I don't exactly see anything creepy about this 'religion'
The belief in aliens taking over humans isn't creepy?! (deluded would be more apt)

guyabano
01-21-2008, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
The belief in aliens taking over humans isn't creepy?! (deluded would be more apt)
ahhhh, you forgot his movie : 'War of Worlds' with the huge tripods zapping around ? :Evil:

AvarAllahNoor
01-21-2008, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
ahhhh, you forgot his movie : 'War of Worlds' with the huge tripods zapping around ? :Evil:
Nah, didn't like the re-make. ''A Few Good Men'' was a cool film too!

''I want the truth! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!'' Classic
:D

MartyrX
01-21-2008, 03:45 PM
He gets more bizarre with every time I see him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.