/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gaza in darkness as border closed

AvarAllahNoor
01-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Residents of Gaza on Monday were coping with power cuts which led to long lines at bakeries and darkened hospital wards, but Israel said reports of a humanitarian crisis were exaggerated.

A Palestinian man uses a lantern at his shop after the power was cut in Gaza City on Sunday.

Israel closed all border crossings between Israel and Gaza on Friday after days of rocket attacks on southern Israel. The closure blocks the entrance of fuel, food, and medicine, but the Israeli government promised any Palestinians who need medical treatment would be allowed to cross.

Much of Gaza was in the dark Sunday night and Monday morning. Long lines stretched around bakeries, some of which had to shut because their power supply was cut; use of generators was limited for fear the fuel used to operate them would run out.

At Shiffa Hospital in Gaza City, patients lay next to blank monitors and other equipment that was turned off.

Egypt adds voice to Gaza outcry

Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak has telephoned the Israeli prime minister to warn him of the humanitarian effects of Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip.
In the call, Mr Mubarak "stressed the need to stop the Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people", the official Mena news agency reported.

The Arab League is holding an emergency session and the EU has condemned the "collective punishment" in Gaza.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MartyrX
01-21-2008, 06:55 PM
I sometimes wonder why more isn't done against Israel for what they put the Palestineans through?

AvarAllahNoor
01-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Well I guess having Hamas in power is making it akward. But sooner or later one will have to giveway.

snakelegs
01-21-2008, 09:04 PM
these people are literally trapped. :unhappy:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
May Allah help them :'(

mr mubarak can speak! hes the one who gave trouble to the palestinian hujjaj!

Z-Blade
01-22-2008, 12:40 AM
:sl:,

format_quote Originally Posted by amani
May Allah help them :'(

mr mubarak can speak! hes the one who gave trouble to the palestinian hujjaj!
Ameen!

Indeed. Collective punishment is never just. Israel is truly a Terrorist State.

Wassalam.

wilberhum
01-22-2008, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z-Blade
:sl:,

Ameen!

Indeed. Collective punishment is never just. Israel is truly a Terrorist State.

Wassalam.
Collective punishment is never just? Well unless the Collective punishment is against Israel, right?

Random rockets into Israel towns is OK though. Because all Israels are wrong.

Z-Blade
01-22-2008, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Collective punishment is never just? Well unless the Collective punishment is against Israel, right?

Random rockets into Israel towns is OK though. Because all Israels are wrong.
RofL, collective punishment against anyone is wrong. Even against Israel.

Thanks.

wilberhum
01-22-2008, 12:49 AM
RofL, collective punishment against anyone is wrong. Even against Israel.

Thanks.
Now that's good to hear. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Z-Blade
01-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Can't edit, but I forgot to add random rocket attacks are wrong too. It's haram to kill innocents, we should just destroy the Israeli army. But I can understand why Palestine would do as they are, since they are oppressed by this terrorist state and have no real army or weapons like these cowards do.

taybe smiler
01-22-2008, 07:45 AM
May Allah help them

I am a palestinian ,, but I live inside the israeli occupation "inside who they call israel" . . my city name is taybe , , there are no jews or christians in my city .. we are sunni muslims .... our problem that we cant go to gaza and we cant help our brothers and volunteering some food ...

allahu akbarrr

we are the strangers

Tania
01-22-2008, 08:00 AM
It must be true what says the humanitarian organization because i read here about the pregnant women which can't go to the hospital after darkness. (the article was something: giving birth like in the Mary time).

AvarAllahNoor
01-22-2008, 10:55 AM
Time Israel took a few steps back and had a good look, because this is esculationg too far. Hamas should suspend all activities and see if this gets a promising reaction from the Isrealis.

MartyrX
01-22-2008, 04:06 PM
What do you think it'll take for peace to come to that region? Can the two sides live side by side or is it going to take something drastic?

AvarAllahNoor
01-22-2008, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX
What do you think it'll take for peace to come to that region? Can the two sides live side by side or is it going to take something drastic?
Can it get anymore drastic than killing each other?

Keltoi
01-22-2008, 04:40 PM
It will take two sides that are truly interested in creating a peaceful two-state solution. So far that hasn't happened, from either side.

AvarAllahNoor
01-22-2008, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
It will take two sides that are truly interested in creating a peaceful two-state solution. So far that hasn't happened, from either side.
Sharon tried didn't he? Then he suddenly fell into a coma (I have my own theories on that) Was that in Gaza? when they were telling Jews to leave the settlement.

MartyrX
01-22-2008, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Can it get anymore drastic than killing each other?
Oh it could get worse.

AvarAllahNoor
01-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh it could get worse.
You mean they COULD stop killing each other?

(Being sarcastic)
:D

Keltoi
01-22-2008, 06:38 PM
I suppose death on an even larger scale would be the only way the situation could get worse.

wilberhum
01-22-2008, 06:57 PM
You mean they COULD stop killing each other?

(Being sarcastic)
:D
I don't understand (Being sarcastic).
Stop killing each other is the ONLY solution.

krypton6
01-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Hamas are true men who claim their lands regardless of what happends. Israel could have at least given power to the hospitals and given food to the stores, but this only gives yet another reason for palestinians to hate israelis and keep claiming their lands back while refusing to recognize the terrorist state of israel.

wilberhum
01-22-2008, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by krypton6
Hamas are true men who claim their lands regardless of what happends. Israel could have at least given power to the hospitals and given food to the stores, but this only gives yet another reason for palestinians to hate israelis and keep claiming their lands back while refusing to recognize the terrorist state of israel.
While recognizing the "terrorist state of Israel" we should also recognize the terrorist government of Hamas.

What is happening now is a direct result of Hamas actions. :mad:

taybe smiler
01-23-2008, 12:05 AM
I dont think that they will make peace
but I believe that the weak and oppressed on earth will conquer in the end
en-shaa'-allah

جوري
01-23-2008, 12:19 AM
While recognizing the "terrorist state of Israel" we should also recognize the terrorist government of Hamas.

Can't be a terrorist in your home land?!
they are called 'freedom fighters' fortunately what 'Israel' wants will not come to pass.. we won't simply dissolve into neighboring cities or countries... they may have displaced five million from their homes and turned them into refugees, build walls, got free american social security dollars and weapons and erect some fancy halls for dancing on holy sites. But they will never know what it means to be at peace or at rest. This case will not dissolve no matter how hard they try!

They'll have to kill every last one of us first!

cheers

wilberhum
01-23-2008, 03:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Sure you can.
They'll have to kill every last one of us first!
I never knew you were a Palestinian.

cheers
I just find it sad that so few people want peace.

I don't think peace is the prime objective of either side.

Even sadder is when outsiders don't want them to have peace either.

جوري
01-23-2008, 04:07 AM
Ori
Sure you can.
No, you really can't, unless deemed so by your own people not by a colonial settler state and its big furry friend lenny!

I never knew you were a Palestinian.
I am a Muslim without borders.. the affairs of all Muslims concern me, no matter where they are on earth, if they suffer I do too!

that is true.. sort of like when you have a headache and want it to stop by constantly taking analgesics, which won't help because perhaps the cause is a an inoperable GBM!

there is too much biblical history that both sides want fulfilled.
This isn't let's wipe out the aborigines then write how sorry we are about it 300 years later... after all what more could they possibly want?

Jews are awaiting their 'moschiach' they figured they'd go meet him there instead of awaiting his return to lead them back to their 'holy land', christians awaiting a republican Jesus to descend from a silver cloud to fulfill their dreams of a rapture after the 'Jews return to Israel' and the Muslims are awaiting for Jesus to restore the Muslims empire as it once was.. each party thinks it is right.. and only time will tell us which actually is.. meanwhile there will be much bloodshed and no rest!

cheers

Roasted Cashew
01-23-2008, 04:11 AM

“I support the right of Palestine to exist, but I don’t think sending rockets into Israel is going to help matters.”

Qassam rockets are symbolic. They do little or no damage. Israeli Defense Minister Yaakov Toran is quoted as saying, "We need to remember that Qassams are more a psychological than a physical threat. Statistically they cause the fewest losses. . . "

Qassam were first fired into Israeli housing projects in 2002, and are extremely inaccurate, short-range homemade rockets. They are not Hezbollah-style Katyushas. When they are fired from Gaza, they are generally fired toward the Israeli settlement of Sderot, located upon the ashes of the Palestinian village of Nadj. Jewish terrorists drove Palestinians out of Nadj in 1948. Najd is one of 418 ethnically cleansed villages. Not a trace of this peaceful farming community remains.

Finally, the crude rockets are not fired by Hamas, but by Al Aqsa martyrs, which are allied with the collaborationist Fatah movement.

Of course the zio-media would have us believe that Qassam rockets are ICBMs with nerve gas and nuclear warheads.

MartyrX
01-23-2008, 04:18 AM

We Muslims want peace, but we have every right to support our fellow Muslims who are being killed and were pushed out of their land in the first place.

The_Prince
01-23-2008, 04:19 AM
im confused about all of this.....

now the electricity and engery that Israel is cutting, is that ISRAELI owned electricity from Israel from their own powerplants etc that they send off to power plants in palestine????

and as for fuel supplies etc, is that fuel from israel?????

also the medical supplies medicines etc that are being kept out, do they belong to israel?

wilberhum
01-23-2008, 04:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hmmm5
“I support the right of Palestine to exist, but I don’t think sending rockets into Israel is going to help matters.”

Qassam rockets are symbolic. They do little or no damage. Israeli Defense Minister Yaakov Toran is quoted as saying, "We need to remember that Qassams are more a psychological than a physical threat. Statistically they cause the fewest losses. . . "

Qassam were first fired into Israeli housing projects in 2002, and are extremely inaccurate, short-range homemade rockets. They are not Hezbollah-style Katyushas. When they are fired from Gaza, they are generally fired toward the Israeli settlement of Sderot, located upon the ashes of the Palestinian village of Nadj. Jewish terrorists drove Palestinians out of Nadj in 1948. Najd is one of 418 ethnically cleansed villages. Not a trace of this peaceful farming community remains.

Finally, the crude rockets are not fired by Hamas, but by Al Aqsa martyrs, which are allied with the collaborationist Fatah movement.

Of course the zio-media would have us believe that Qassam rockets are ICBMs with nerve gas and nuclear warheads.
Well, it seams that we meet on some common ground.
I too support the right of Palestine to exist. As far as Israel is concerned, it has existed to long to just go away and rockets aren't going to make them go away. It will just make things worse.

Whether the rocket are fired by Hamas or Al Aqa martyrs is of little matter since Hamas takes to action to stop them and in fact support there actions if in spirit only. I was sad to see your "zio-media" remark. Blame the media for reporting facts. Sad Sad. Even you prove the fallacy by quoting what the Israeli Defense Minister said.
Besides I find the significance of that only in that less die. A luck hit will make you just as dead.

Don't go off thinking I have any support/love for Israel.

I don't think there are any good guys on either side.

wilberhum
01-23-2008, 04:40 AM
We Muslims want peace, but we have every right to support our fellow Muslims who are being killed and were pushed out of their land in the first place.
Muslims are hardly unified in a quest for peace.

We have just seen some Muslims taking joy in the harming of people based entirely on where they live.

But it is always good to see anyone who wants peace. :peace:

wilberhum
01-23-2008, 04:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
im confused about all of this.....

now the electricity and engery that Israel is cutting, is that ISRAELI owned electricity from Israel from their own powerplants etc that they send off to power plants in palestine????

and as for fuel supplies etc, is that fuel from israel?????

also the medical supplies medicines etc that are being kept out, do they belong to israel?
Wow those are really great questions. I assumed Israel, but didn't know for sure. So I went looking and found

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...aza/index.html
Gaza receives about 70 percent of its electricity from Israel, and the bulk of the remaining power comes from a generation plant in Gaza. That plant relies on fuel supplied by an Israeli company.
But still it is hate creating hate in an endless circle. So how they both need to want to break the circle.

Roasted Cashew
01-23-2008, 05:44 AM
I too support the right of Palestine to exist. As far as Israel is concerned, it has existed to long to just go away and rockets aren't going to make them go away. It will just make things worse.

Whether the rocket are fired by Hamas or Al Aqa martyrs is of little matter since Hamas takes to action to stop them and in fact support there actions if in spirit only. I was sad to see your "zio-media" remark. Blame the media for reporting facts. Sad Sad. Even you prove the fallacy by quoting what the Israeli Defense Minister said.
Besides I find the significance of that only in that less die. A luck hit will make you just as dead.

Don't go off thinking I have any support/love for Israel.

I don't think there are any good guys on either side.
It's sad that you are still in the state of denial and refuse to accept reality about the "zio-media". Let me give you an example.

In an act of blatant deception, the Zionist-influenced media has headlined that in the closing session Iran’s President called for “wiping Israel off the map,” suggesting that he advocated a genocide or destruction of the people of Israel. One more big lie. Any tape or transcript of his speech will show that he said support around the world for Zionism is dwindling and that the Zionist Regime will be replaced by a democratic state in the same fashion that the Soviet Regime was dissolved in Russia. He specifically advocated complete civil and political rights for all residents of the region, and specifically mentioned protection for the complete civil rights for Jews and Palestinians alike, and he repeatedly stressed that all peoples should love and respect one another and must disavow violence and war.

How the Zionist media lies! Thank God we have an Internet where people can immediately learn the truth. Ten years ago these lies could be stated with no fear of contradiction, now you can hear with your own ears the truth rather than the lies of a pro-Israel media.

Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map."
representativepress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScW...eature=related

Rabbi Weiss clarifies media lies(watch until the end)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQY60tN9yL8

You believe everything you see in the media knowing that mainstream media is obviously not totally unbiased. Your denial of reality is what is SADimsad.

Fallacy?? I would like you to explain further. Are you suggesting that I quoted an unauthentic statement of the Israeli Defense Minister? If so, proof it. Anyway, I hope you don't simply write the whole article off because it is so true.

sur
01-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Can't edit, but I forgot to add random rocket attacks are wrong too. It's haram to kill innocents, we should just destroy the Israeli army. But I can understand why Palestine would do as they are, since they are oppressed by this terrorist state and have no real army or weapons like these cowards do.
very right. Fight should be only against fighters/oppressors which include relavant government officials who order oppression & killing.

& by the time we r unable to fight a much powerful enemy we should try to migrate......

Like Prophet Muhammad(saww) did in early days of Islam. He didn't rumble with much powerful enemy. He even migrated away from & left Most Holy place on earth ;Kabba. ........ & ..... when he gathered enough power like one 3rd of enemy's power then he fought against those who expelled them from their places.

That's the strategy muslims oppressed by israel should try to adopt.
Israelies were killed & opressed by crusadors romans & germans etc etc, while when muslims took this land they NEVER opressed them & allowes them to stay & practice their religion. What those muslims didn't realise that they were feeding snakes & were being nice to scorpians. So these snakes & scorpions bit muslims despite hospitality they showed towards them & occupied & opressed the ones who were being nice to them.

Jews did such against God , no wonder they did it against muslims:-
Isaiah:1:2Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

IS 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

IS 3:16 Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:17 Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.

IS 3:25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

snakelegs
01-23-2008, 07:26 AM
but where can they go? gaza is like a trap.

Roasted Cashew
01-23-2008, 08:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
but where can they go? gaza is like a trap.
So true. Sometimes it sicks me to bone that The Arabs are not doing much for the Palestinians. why don't Saudi Arabia invest in Gaza and West Bank. Why don't UAE invest and build something there instead of investing in haram stuff like casinos.

ahsan28
01-23-2008, 10:14 AM

Whether the rocket are fired by Hamas or Al Aqa martyrs is of little matter since Hamas takes to action to stop them and in fact support there actions if in spirit only.
Because daily oppression creates hatred. Tanks, bulldozers, F16s and snipers shooting kids in the stomach don't go down well with a beseiged community, whose lands have been progressively stolen for decades.

The most evil incarnation of Imperialism ever seen.

krypton6
01-23-2008, 01:19 PM

Hamas has never ever attacked and killed civilians. They have not barbarically stolen the lands of fellow humans. They are simply fighting for their country, fighting in selfdefence.

Israel? They are not fighting in selfdefence they are the ones who attack civilians all the time, Hamas on the other hand have never attacked civilians.

Roasted Cashew
01-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Hamas has never ever attacked and killed civilians. They have not barbarically stolen the lands of fellow humans. They are simply fighting for their country, fighting in selfdefence.

Israel? They are not fighting in selfdefence they are the ones who attack civilians all the time, Hamas on the other hand have never attacked civilians.
Never attacked civilians? Before wilberhum replies I wanted to say that The rockets have killed 12 Israelis in six years.. And where were they fired? A settlement built on the ashes of ethnically cleansed Palestinian village. How many Palestinians have Israel killed in this month alone?? How does that equal out? It's true that one person dead is too much but the figures don't lie. We know who is the aggressor and who is the victim.

krypton6
01-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Never attacked civilians? Before wilberhum replies I wanted to say that The rockets have killed 12 Israelis in six years.. And where were they fired? A settlement built on the ashes of ethnically cleansed Palestinian village. How many Palestinians have Israel killed in this month alone?? How does that equal out? It's true that one person dead is too much but the figures don't lie. We know who is the aggressor and who is the victim.

No they have never EVER attacked civilians! If a man killed your family, stole your house and kicked you outside of your house, would you considere anyone living in that house and enjoying what you had, as innocent civilians?

Or would you kill them at first sight?

wilberhum
01-24-2008, 02:26 AM
No they have never EVER attacked civilians! If a man killed your family, stole your house and kicked you outside of your house, would you considere anyone living in that house and enjoying what you had, as innocent civilians?

Before Wilber replies, I love it. :D
In a 60 year conflict you can find examples of anything.
So I have one last punch and then I will allow all of you to get back to justification for killing people because of where they live.

If a man killed your family, stole your house and kicked you outside of your house,
The reality in most cases is more like, The family next door moved out of there house so there friends could kill you. Now they don't understand why they aren't welcome back.

And don't forget how the parents feel about the group that sent someone to blow up the school bus there kids were in.

Roasted Cashew
01-24-2008, 04:07 AM
Before Wilber replies, I love it. :D
In a 60 year conflict you can find examples of anything.
So I have one last punch and then I will allow all of you to get back to justification for killing people because of where they live.

The reality in most cases is more like, The family next door moved out of there house so there friends could kill you. Now they don't understand why they aren't welcome back.

And don't forget how the parents feel about the group that sent someone to blow up the school bus there kids were in.
Hamas has banned suicide bombings if not mistaken. They were carried out before. I am opposed to it but krpton6 believes it's justified. So maybe he will give his point of view. So what about the "zio-media" You still think I'm some jerk making stuff up?

Roasted Cashew
01-24-2008, 04:09 AM

Honestly, I would kill them at first sight but not the children and women.

sevgi
01-24-2008, 04:44 AM
why in the world are we trying to justify killing? mass scale, small scale, mild terror, major terror.....

come on poeple...what are we doing here? is anyone really intrested in finding some intresting yet futile internet solutions or reasoning for the things happening in gaza or in israel?

the truth of the matter is that the Israeli army is engaging in terorising acts...as is Hamas...no matter how great or how little these acts are...it is plausible to call them 'terrorist 'organisations''.

theres no point in discussing 'whos fault it is'.. or 'who started it'...or 'who's worse'...

the point is that they are both being unfair to eachother...and thus their own countries...

of course the world is clear on the fact that israel is enaging in acts which are a lot more far fetched and victimising..perhaps 'mercyless' than that of palestine...

but they cheer eachother on..and israel has more power..so they bloody oath use it...

im sure that throughout the decades, if hamas had been supported and gathered enough power..they would also use it...

defence or terrorism..i dno. i would say that palestine just wants peace...but doesnt know what the hell to do..or how to go about trying to stay out of trouble...and they cant handle the fact that they are being victimised due to either israels power...or the lack of their own power...

i dont know what israel wants...i dont think they know anymore...

peace.

Roasted Cashew
01-24-2008, 04:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
why in the world are we trying to justify killing? mass scale, small scale, mild terror, major terror.....

come on poeple...what are we doing here? is anyone really intrested in finding some intresting yet futile internet solutions or reasoning for the things happening in gaza or in israel?

the truth of the matter is that the Israeli army is engaging in terorising acts...as is Hamas...no matter how great or how little these acts are...it is plausible to call them 'terrorist 'organisations''.

theres no point in discussing 'whos fault it is'.. or 'who started it'...or 'who's worse'...

the point is that they are both being unfair to eachother...and thus their own countries...

of course the world is clear on the fact that israel is enaging in acts which are a lot more far fetched and victimising..perhaps 'mercyless' than that of palestine...

but they cheer eachother on..and israel has more power..so they bloody oath use it...

im sure that throughout the decades, if hamas had been supported and gathered enough power..they would also use it...

defence or terrorism..i dno. i would say that palestine just wants peace...but doesnt know what the hell to do..or how to go about trying to stay out of trouble...and they cant handle the fact that they are being victimised due to either israels power...or the lack of their own power...

i dont know what israel wants...i dont think they know anymore...

peace.
Very true. Sister, I'm sorry but my point was that labeling a desperate and terrorized people as terrorists is wrong. And, I don't hate Jews or Judaism but I hate settlements.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-24-2008, 04:52 AM
:sl:

considering the fact that someone invades my land, kills my people, and goes on as if im the 'bad guy' than i would too!

peace

sevgi
01-24-2008, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11

considering the fact that someone invades my land, kills my people, and goes on as if im the 'bad guy' than i would too!

peace
i dnt get what u mean in the first line...

second line is eactly what everyone has been saying for the past three pages of this thread...which i made clear i found futile...

sevgi
01-24-2008, 05:09 AM
Very true. Sister, I'm sorry but my point was that labeling a desperate and terrorized people as terrorists is wrong. And, I don't hate Jews or Judaism but I hate settlements.
i respect that...i know u dont hate jews as a whole...no one in the rite mind would.

yes...i understood ur point clearly...yet...we need to understand that comiting terrorising actions is in fact enuf to be labelled a 'terrorist'..as i said earlier...

Ummu Sufyaan
01-24-2008, 05:09 AM
i dnt get what u mean in the first line...
it means that 'isreal' is palestine, hun. they stole our land.

second line is eactly what everyone has been saying for the past three pages of this thread...which i made clear i found futile...
But you can understand why palestine would want revenge though
EDIT:
which i made clear i found futile...
well, it dosent look like the isrealis are gonna bugde are they?
:sunny:

sevgi
01-24-2008, 05:13 AM
it means that 'isreal' is palestine, hun. they stole our land.

But you can understand why palestine would want revenge though
ok...i understand the first line...

i can understand why palestine would want revenge..yes...and they are gaining revenge thru watever means of power they have...or whatever power they are allowed to have...

sevgi
01-24-2008, 05:20 AM
EDIT:
well, it dosent look like the isrealis are gonna bugde are they?

i dno how that relates to what im saying.

sevgi
01-24-2008, 11:53 AM
ive said it before and ill say it again....these threads always die wen i enter them...whhhhyyy?:(

AvarAllahNoor
01-24-2008, 12:12 PM
They've gone into Egypt now.

wilberhum
01-24-2008, 06:33 PM
ive said it before and ill say it again....these threads always die wen i enter them...whhhhyyy?:(
Because these kind of threads are generated and sustained by bias hate.

The fact that you don't want to kill people because of where they live kinda puts a damper on there hate. That really makes them mad.

krypton6
01-24-2008, 07:07 PM

The family next door did not move out, the woman and children moved out, but men and boys stayed to defend their country. Their "friends" were in fact western allies. Their western allied "friends" told them to move out so that the "real" soldiers could come and defeat the imperialists, yet they did not keep their promise, in fact they didnt even fight. Only the brave palestinians fought back.

And lets suppose that the "friends" were trully fighting. Why do you say " so there friends could kill you" ? Its more like "so there friends could protect you"

It was the zionists who wanted to kill you. The Palestinians and their mysterious "friends" only fought back, they would not kill if not nesseccary.

School bus? When did this suicide bomb attack happend? I've never heard of a school bus being blowed up, and even if, so what? Those same "kids" are zionists too and those same "kids" will join the army just few years later, and those same "kids" are the ones who write on the israeli missiles before blowing up muslims.

wilberhum
01-24-2008, 07:11 PM
The family next door did not move out, the woman and children moved out, but men and boys stayed to defend their country. Their "friends" were in fact western allies. Their western allied "friends" told them to move out so that the "real" soldiers could come and defeat the imperialists, yet they did not keep their promise, in fact they didnt even fight. Only the brave palestinians fought back.

And lets suppose that the "friends" were trully fighting. Why do you say " so there friends could kill you" ? Its more like "so there friends could protect you"

It was the zionists who wanted to kill you. The Palestinians and their mysterious "friends" only fought back, they would not kill if not nesseccary.

School bus? When did this suicide bomb attack happend? I've never heard of a school bus being blowed up, and even if, so what? Those same "kids" are zionists too and those same "kids" will join the army just few years later, and those same "kids" are the ones who write on the israeli missiles before blowing up muslims.
How can you be so ignorant to think one story fits all?

Is it that you lack the intelligence to understand a coin has two sides?

krypton6
01-24-2008, 10:16 PM
How can you be so ignorant to think one story fits all?

Is it that you lack the intelligence to understand a coin has two sides?
Its nothing new, it just became world known last summer, but in fact the've always done it to the palestinians.

How can you be so ignorant to belive that a school bus has ever bin blown up by a Hamas suicide bomber? And how can you be so ignorant to actually support the worlds greatest terrorists?

A coin may have two sides but Israel only has one.

AvarAllahNoor
01-25-2008, 12:11 AM

The fact that you don't want to kill people because of where they live kinda puts a damper on there hate. That really makes them mad.
LMAO! Love the sarcasm

Roasted Cashew
01-25-2008, 12:34 AM
Its nothing new, it just became world known last summer, but in fact the've always done it to the palestinians.

How can you be so ignorant to belive that a school bus has ever bin blown up by a Hamas suicide bomber? And how can you be so ignorant to actually support the worlds greatest terrorists?

A coin may have two sides but Israel only has one.
I think he believes the Israelis are Saints or something.

A list of UN Resolutions against "Israel"
# 1955-1992:
1. Resolution 106: "...‘condemns’ Israel for Gaza raid"
2. Resolution 111: "...‘condemns’ Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
3. Resolution 127: "...‘recommends’ Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem"
4. Resolution 162: "...‘urges’ Israel to comply with UN decisions"
5. Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations’ by Israel in its attack on Syria"
6. Resolution 228: "...‘censures’ Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"
7. Resolution 237: "...‘urges’ Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
8. Resolution 248: "...‘condemns’ Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
9. Resolution 250: "...‘calls’ on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"
10. Resolution 251: "...‘deeply deplores’ Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"
11. Resolution 252: "...‘declares invalid’ Israel’s acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"
12. Resolution 256: "...‘condemns’ Israeli raids on Jordan as ‘flagrant violation"
13. Resolution 259: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"
14. Resolution 262: "...‘condemns’ Israel for attack on Beirut airport"
15. Resolution 265: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"
16. Resolution 267: "...‘censures’ Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"
17. Resolution 270: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"
18. Resolution 271: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"
19. Resolution 279: "...‘demands’ withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"
20. Resolution 280: "....‘condemns’ Israeli’s attacks against Lebanon"
21. Resolution 285: "...‘demands’ immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"
22. Resolution 298: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s changing of the status of Jerusalem"
23. Resolution 313: "...‘demands’ that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"
24. Resolution 316: "...‘condemns’ Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"
25. Resolution 317: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"
26. Resolution 332: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s repeated attacks against Lebanon"
27. Resolution 337: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violating Lebanon’s sovereignty"
28. Resolution 347: "...‘condemns’ Israeli attacks on Lebanon"
29. Resolution 425: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
30. Resolution 427: "...‘calls’ on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon’
31. Resolution 444: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"
32. Resolution 446: "...‘determines’ that Israeli settlements are a ‘serious obstruction’ to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
33. Resolution 450: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"
34. Resolution 452: "...‘calls’ on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"
35. Resolution 465: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel’s settlements program"
36. Resolution 467: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s military intervention in Lebanon"
37. Resolution 468: "...‘calls’ on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"
38. Resolution 469: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s failure to observe the council’s order not to deport Palestinians"
39. Resolution 471: "...‘expresses deep concern’ at Israel’s failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
40. Resolution 476: "...‘reiterates’ that Israel’s claims to Jerusalem are ‘null and void’
41. Resolution 478: "...‘censures (Israel) in the strongest terms’ for its claim to Jerusalem in its ‘Basic Law’
42. Resolution 484: "...‘declares it imperative’ that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"
43. Resolution 487: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel for its attack on Iraq’s nuclear facility"
44. Resolution 497: "...‘decides’ that Israel’s annexation of Syria’s Golan Heights is ‘null and void’ and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"
45. Resolution 498: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"
46. Resolution 501: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"
47. Resolution 509: "...‘demands’ that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon"
48. Resolution 515: "...‘demands’ that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"
49. Resolution 517: "...‘censures’ Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
50. Resolution 518: "...‘demands’ that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"
51. Resolution 520: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s attack into West Beirut"
52. Resolution 573: "...‘condemns’ Israel ‘vigorously’ for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters
53. Resolution 587: "...‘takes note’ of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"
54. Resolution 592: "...‘strongly deplores’ the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops"
55. Resolution 605: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians
56. Resolution 607: "...‘calls’ on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention
57. Resolution 608: "...‘deeply regrets’ that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"
58. Resolution 636: "...‘deeply regrets’ Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians
59. Resolution 641: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s continuing deportation of Palestinians
60. Resolution 672: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount
61. Resolution 673: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to cooperate with the United Nations
62. Resolution 681: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s resumption of the deportation of Palestinians
63. Resolution 694: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return
64. Resolution 726: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians
65. Resolution 799: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

sevgi
01-25-2008, 07:06 AM

haha thanks...thats reasuring...so do i continue to write...or stop and let havock run free....

posters usually jump rite over my posts...there isnt enuf space for argument in em...not enuf personal opinion to chatter on...

its always nice to know that someone understands me...:)

peace wilber...

AvarAllahNoor
01-25-2008, 12:00 PM
LATEST!

Egypt fires water cannons at border

RAFAH, Egypt (Reuters) - Egyptian forces fired water cannons at Palestinians trying to force their way across the Gaza-Egypt border on Friday and warned over loudspeakers the border would close at 3 p.m. (1 p.m. British time), witnesses said.

But security sources said Egyptian forces still did not have direct orders to fully close the border at any specific time, and a similar announcement made by loudspeakers on Thursday evening to close the border had not been carried out.

"Palestinian brothers, quickly return to the border. The border will close at 3 p.m.," police announced on a loudspeaker mounted to a car at the border. Similar announcements were being made by loudspeaker in the coastal town of el-Arish.

Security sources said Egyptian security men were trying to block Palestinians from entering at all, apart from one border point in Rafah, two days after Palestinians blasted open the border in defiance of an Israeli blockade.

The sources said Egypt had closed back roads that Palestinians were using after entering at other spots along the border, and were also trying to stop Palestinians from reaching el-Arish.

Egyptian forces began placing barbed wire near the collapsed steel border wall early on Friday, and witnesses said Palestinians threw stones at Egyptian forces, who responded by beating some Palestinians with clubs and firing several shots into the air.

Security forces were allowing Palestinians to exit Egypt from any point along the border line. Witnesses said some 40 truckloads of security men had been sent to el-Arish and were awaiting orders to deploy at the border.

Israel, which says its blockade of Hamas-controlled Gaza is intended to counter rocket fire by militants, has said it wanted to cut its links with the coastal strip by handing the supply of electricity, water and medicine to others.

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said it was up to Egypt to ensure the security of its border with Gaza, and Washington said it was willing to work with Egyptian authorities to restore order but did not give details.

Israel occupied Gaza in the 1967 Middle East war but pulled troops and settlers out in 2005, although it still controls the strip's northern and eastern borders, airspace and coastal waters.

(Reporting by Mohamed Yusuf and Yusri Mohamed; Writing by Cynthia Johnston, Editing by Matthew Jones)

http://africa.reuters.com/world/news/usnL24897327.html

sevgi
01-25-2008, 12:42 PM
you know...

the only thing one really wants in the place they live is security and stability...

once thats taken away...its like hell.

sometimes i just think that it mite be better for the palestinians to just give up...and give the powers what they want...wateva that is...

i dno..is it really worth all the cuffuffle?...

btw..this is not my opinion..just a thought i had for a moment...

krypton6
01-25-2008, 01:19 PM
I think he believes the Israelis are Saints or something.

A list of UN Resolutions against "Israel"
# 1955-1992:
1. Resolution 106: "...‘condemns’ Israel for Gaza raid"
2. Resolution 111: "...‘condemns’ Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
3. Resolution 127: "...‘recommends’ Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem"
4. Resolution 162: "...‘urges’ Israel to comply with UN decisions"
5. Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations’ by Israel in its attack on Syria"
6. Resolution 228: "...‘censures’ Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"
7. Resolution 237: "...‘urges’ Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
8. Resolution 248: "...‘condemns’ Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
9. Resolution 250: "...‘calls’ on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"
10. Resolution 251: "...‘deeply deplores’ Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"
11. Resolution 252: "...‘declares invalid’ Israel’s acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"
12. Resolution 256: "...‘condemns’ Israeli raids on Jordan as ‘flagrant violation"
13. Resolution 259: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"
14. Resolution 262: "...‘condemns’ Israel for attack on Beirut airport"
15. Resolution 265: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"
16. Resolution 267: "...‘censures’ Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"
17. Resolution 270: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"
18. Resolution 271: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"
19. Resolution 279: "...‘demands’ withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"
20. Resolution 280: "....‘condemns’ Israeli’s attacks against Lebanon"
21. Resolution 285: "...‘demands’ immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"
22. Resolution 298: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s changing of the status of Jerusalem"
23. Resolution 313: "...‘demands’ that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"
24. Resolution 316: "...‘condemns’ Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"
25. Resolution 317: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"
26. Resolution 332: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s repeated attacks against Lebanon"
27. Resolution 337: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violating Lebanon’s sovereignty"
28. Resolution 347: "...‘condemns’ Israeli attacks on Lebanon"
29. Resolution 425: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
30. Resolution 427: "...‘calls’ on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon’
31. Resolution 444: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"
32. Resolution 446: "...‘determines’ that Israeli settlements are a ‘serious obstruction’ to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
33. Resolution 450: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"
34. Resolution 452: "...‘calls’ on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"
35. Resolution 465: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel’s settlements program"
36. Resolution 467: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s military intervention in Lebanon"
37. Resolution 468: "...‘calls’ on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"
38. Resolution 469: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s failure to observe the council’s order not to deport Palestinians"
39. Resolution 471: "...‘expresses deep concern’ at Israel’s failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
40. Resolution 476: "...‘reiterates’ that Israel’s claims to Jerusalem are ‘null and void’
41. Resolution 478: "...‘censures (Israel) in the strongest terms’ for its claim to Jerusalem in its ‘Basic Law’
42. Resolution 484: "...‘declares it imperative’ that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"
43. Resolution 487: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel for its attack on Iraq’s nuclear facility"
44. Resolution 497: "...‘decides’ that Israel’s annexation of Syria’s Golan Heights is ‘null and void’ and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"
45. Resolution 498: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"
46. Resolution 501: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"
47. Resolution 509: "...‘demands’ that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon"
48. Resolution 515: "...‘demands’ that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"
49. Resolution 517: "...‘censures’ Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
50. Resolution 518: "...‘demands’ that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"
51. Resolution 520: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s attack into West Beirut"
52. Resolution 573: "...‘condemns’ Israel ‘vigorously’ for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters
53. Resolution 587: "...‘takes note’ of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"
54. Resolution 592: "...‘strongly deplores’ the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops"
55. Resolution 605: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians
56. Resolution 607: "...‘calls’ on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention
57. Resolution 608: "...‘deeply regrets’ that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"
58. Resolution 636: "...‘deeply regrets’ Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians
59. Resolution 641: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s continuing deportation of Palestinians
60. Resolution 672: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount
61. Resolution 673: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to cooperate with the United Nations
62. Resolution 681: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s resumption of the deportation of Palestinians
63. Resolution 694: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return
64. Resolution 726: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians
65. Resolution 799: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.
The UN decided to create in Israel in the first place regardless of how it would be created. UN are our enemies as long as they do not return what they robbed from us.

The UN talks, but what have they done? Have they fought back or something? Have they spoken to the american government regarding their strong military support to Israel? They fight back in africa or anywhere else in the world where people are being killed and robbed, but they have never done anything against Israel.

Anyone betraying their own religion and people, deserve the same as what they would have bin given under the caliphates. Do you know what it was?

Roasted Cashew
01-25-2008, 02:13 PM
The UN decided to create in Israel in the first place regardless of how it would be created. UN are our enemies as long as they do not return what they robbed from us.

The UN talks, but what have they done? Have they fought back or something? Have they spoken to the american government regarding their strong military support to Israel? They fight back in africa or anywhere else in the world where people are being killed and robbed, but they have never done anything against Israel.

Anyone betraying their own religion and people, deserve the same as what they would have bin given under the caliphates. Do you know what it was?
NO! I don't know. But I am still a firm believer that NOW a peace deal with all the Mahmoud Abbas demands full filled is the best solution.

krypton6
01-25-2008, 02:36 PM
NO! I don't know. But I am still a firm believer that NOW a peace deal with all the Mahmoud Abbas demands full filled is the best solution.
So your willing to give away muslim lands, and homes to the terrorists who have robbed your fellow brothers and sisters, killed others and driven millions away from their homes? What are you Israeli?

They used to execute the betrayers, betrayers such as the coward Mahmoud Abbas who is not even following the true Fatah.

Gator
01-25-2008, 02:56 PM
K6,
So what is your PRACTICAL solution to all this?
Thanks.

krypton6
01-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Who's supporting Israel? America! Lets suppose that America will continue their billion dollar aids to Israel and huge millitary support.

Will they be the super power of this world for ever? No in 50 years or less India, China, or Brazil will be the leading rich super powers and do you really expect from them to protect and support Israel with yearly billions? Do you really expect any of those furture super powers to want 1,3 Billion enemies?

But lets hope that America will not continue its aid til the day they no longer can or til the day Israel is defeated by another country. America will go through many 9/11's if this goes as it has bin going for the past 60 years.

I hope that america soon will get a new leader that will cut off the aids to Israel.

Perhaps Obama? He is afterall against Israel!

The palestinians wil just have to keep doing exactly what they have bin doing for the past 60 years, and one day they will return to their homes.

Whatsthepoint
01-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Do you really expect any of those furture super powers to want 1,3 Billion enemies?
Do you think all muslims are against Isael? How many of those who do do you think are willing to do anything about it?

krypton6
01-25-2008, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Do you think all muslims are against Isael? How many of those who do do you think are willing to do anything about it?
Yes if anything then it is only the western "muslims" who do not care about muslims and Palestine. but logically most muslims do not live in the west.

How can a coward that recognizes his enemies and wants peace with them regardless of what they have done to him, his religion and people, be a muslim?

sevgi
01-26-2008, 01:36 AM
So your willing to give away muslim lands, and homes to the terrorists who have robbed your fellow brothers and sisters, killed others and driven millions away from their homes? What are you Israeli?

They used to execute the betrayers, betrayers such as the coward Mahmoud Abbas who is not even following the true Fatah.
yes...

i think it is wrong to continue trying to 'fight' a battle ur gna lose...

mite aswel save ur ppl...its haram to continue allowing these innocent palestinians to die...

how many more deaths do we need? wats more important...life, or a chunk of land ur nevere ever gna be happi or safe on...?

look..as i said in my last post..this isnt my solution or opinion..its just a thought im spending time pondering on lately...

peace.

krypton6
01-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Ok fair enough but considere this.

This battle is not over! In fact the Palestinians will win it sooner or later! They have fought so bravely for the past 60 years without ever looking back and even considering to recognize israel.

That chunk of land is islams third holiest land. That chunk of land is muslim, and it is our duty to protect it. The day the palestinians return to their homes, woman, man and child will all cry of happiness.

Israel will grow if the Palestinians start recognizing it, and as time goes on it will expand! The palestinians will just have to keep doing exactly what they have bin doing for the past 60 years, and one day america will pass by a greate leader that might stop the massive aids to Israel.

The other alternative is the unavoidable. America will not be a super power for ever, in the near furture they will no longer be able to keep up with others, and not many governments wish to have 1.3 Billion enemies.

The caliphates never ran from the battle, they fought til they died regardless of the odds.

snakelegs
01-26-2008, 01:55 AM

This battle is not over! In fact the Palestinians will win it sooner or later! They have fought so bravely for the past 60 years without ever looking back and even considering to recognize israel.

That chunk of land is islams third holiest land. That chunk of land is muslim, and it is our duty to protect it. The day the palestinians return to their homes, woman, man and child will all cry of happiness.

Israel will grow if the Palestinians start recognizing it, and as time goes on it will expand! The palestinians will just have to keep doing exactly what they have bin doing for the past 60 years, and one day america will pass by a greate leader that might stop the massive aids to Israel.

The other alternative is the unavoidable. America will not be a super power for ever, in the near furture they will no longer be able to keep up with others, and not many governments wish to have 1.3 Billion enemies.
every thing that has been tried for well over half a century has failed and only led to more bloodshed and suffering - usually much more on the palestinian side than on the israeli side. how will contintuing the same techniques ever bring about different results for either side?
i don't have the answers - the situation looks utterly hopeless to me. but obviously, what has been tried so far has been nothing but miserable failure.
many palestinians will never accept the existence of israel and israel will not accept its demise. i don't know if either will permit compromise.
no good guys anywhere in sight. :unhappy:

wilberhum
01-26-2008, 02:11 AM
Yes if anything then it is only the western "muslims" who do not care about muslims and Palestine. but logically most muslims do not live in the west.

How can a coward that recognizes his enemies and wants peace with them regardless of what they have done to him, his religion and people, be a muslim?
Currently we are seeing just how much the Egyptian Muslims care. :thumbs_up
Lebanon show how much they care by keeping the Palestine Muslims in camps and won't allow them to work.

Saudi Arabia won't allow them to become citizens.

Now where are all those Muslims that care? :skeleton:

krypton6
01-26-2008, 02:15 AM
Currently we are seeing just how much the Egyptian Muslims care. :thumbs_up
Lebanon show how much they care by keeping the Palestine Muslims in camps and won't allow them to work.

Saudi Arabia won't allow them to become citizens.

Now where are all those Muslims that care? :skeleton:
Your missing so much.

Try understand this; the american allied and signed governments are the ones who are against Hamas, the people on the other hand are all anti-israeli, but they cannot do anything about it because of a dictator preventing them... I believe that the dictator is called america

wilberhum
01-26-2008, 02:22 AM
Your missing so much.

Try understand this; the american allied and signed governments are the ones who are against Hamas, the people on the other hand are all anti-israeli, but they cannot do anything about it because of a dictator preventing them... I believe that the dictator is called america
How does this show all the support you are talking about. :D

sevgi
01-26-2008, 02:24 AM

The caliphates never ran from the battle, they fought til they died regardless of the odds.
i havent read the posts after this...

but...ok...i know what ur saying...

but what ive been pondering is...

they been fighting bravely...but how many ppl have died...have they won??? what guarantee do u have that they will win...just wait for ultimate justice in the next world...

is that third holiest land more important than the lives of the 'holliest ppl in the world'--so to speak--

israel is big enuf...and if they expand...guess what...a bunch of poor palestinians orphans arent gna get in their way...

sometimes..u need to leave it to God...

i dno...i am merely posing these points...

i can hear the fury and passion in ur writing...i respect that...but maybe its time to just trust in God...if it is the third holliest land...then God would protect it right????

and from my knowledge...in islam...untill the judgement day..even the kabe will be taken in by non-muslims...

so why fight against whats written...

i dno...

sevgi
01-26-2008, 02:28 AM
Your missing so much.

i just love blaming everything on the US....so convenient...

if we (all muslim states) had grown half a collective brain by today...we wouldnt be talking abt this....

so its our fault...after the ottoman empire...muslims just went..."ok..where do i sign up for a life of no education and hate towards the western world???"

krypton6
01-26-2008, 02:29 AM
I'm half arab I know what my people, and if I dont I know who does.

Arabic television channels all over the middle east, all support palestine and you can hear that through their news and programs.

Youtube shows zillions of videos of muslim opinions regarding israel.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...264964,00.html (Egyptians)

I could and can continue if you wish.

wilberhum
01-26-2008, 02:46 AM
I'm half arab I know what my people, and if I dont I know who does.

Arabic television channels all over the middle east, all support palestine and you can hear that through their news and programs.

Youtube shows zillions of videos of muslim opinions regarding israel.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...264964,00.html (Egyptians)

I could and can continue if you wish.
Egyptians furious with Ghana defender, who plays for Israeli team
Boy is that going to turn the world around. :?

I'm 75% Irish and I know what every Irishman wants, ya Da. :skeleton:

You can find support for anything on youtube. You can find support for making Islam illegal, so what?

zillions of videos. Only you would buy that. ;D;D

krypton6
01-26-2008, 02:54 AM
They been fighting bravely...but how many ppl have died...have they won??? what guarantee do u have that they will win...just wait for ultimate justice in the next world...
Exactly! How many people have died? Those people died for a reason, it would be stupid of us to give up on what our people died for.

There is no 100% guarantee that we will win, but honestly do you really believe that the furture super powers would want 1.2-1.3 Billion enemies?

I dont, and as time goes on america will be weaken and as they are weaken their allied dictators in the middle east are weaken, and as they are weaken greater islamic leaders will start to rule. Those leaders will start taking care of their people, and including those people are the palestinians.

No arab leader has ever fought against Israel! Saddam send some misilles, but other than that only the palestinians have fought, but they are normal people, they arent soldiers! Greate leaders will eventually lead our nations and as they are born, israel will slowly disappear.

is that third holiest land more important than the lives of the 'holliest ppl in the world'--so to speak--
That is for the palestinians to decide, and they have already chosen. My personal opinion is YES wether I like it or not! Its my duty to protect muslims the same way that it is your duty to protect your children.

israel is big enuf...and if they expand...guess what...a bunch of poor palestinians orphans arent gna get in their way...
[QUOTE=sumeyye;904096]Israel used to say that they only wanted a small part of Palestine, they expanded in a matter of years and now they have robbed more than 90% of it. Perhaps if they asked the muslims in the first place, we might have given them less than 5% or so, but they didnt even ask.

and from my knowledge...in islam...untill the judgement day..even the kabe will be taken in by non-muslims...
Never heard of that, but as muslims we have to protect our religion regardless of the costs!

sometimes..u need to leave it to God...
We should fight for that is our duty, we should fight the same way the caliphates fought.

so why fight against whats written...
Because we can.

"i just love blaming everything on the US....so convenient...

if we (all muslim states) had grown half a collective brain by today...we wouldnt be talking abt this....

so its our fault...after the ottoman empire...muslims just went..."ok..where do i sign up for a life of no education and hate towards the western world???"

Well it is their fault so how could I not blaim America?

Some blaim america while many blaim and fight, and those who fight are the "terrorists":

Just remember that the Ottoman ended less than 100 years ago, thats not that long!

We were robbed by the west ever since, and that is why our sittuation is as it is today. It is not our fault, what could we have done? Fought back? We did fight back, and we still do.

krypton6
01-26-2008, 03:01 AM
Boy is that going to turn the world around. :?

I'm 75% Irish and I know what every Irishman wants, ya Da. :skeleton:

You can find support for anything on youtube. You can find support for making Islam illegal, so what?

zillions of videos. Only you would buy that. ;D;D
Television channels usually represent the people in the middle east.

You do know what britains want, you know that they are against Bin Laden and against the so called "terrorism". That same way that you know what they want, I know what my people want. It would be stupid of you not to know the basic opinions of your people, and palestinian freedom fighting is the basic of the middle east and asia.

Perhaps you should ask some islamic websites about what they think of Israel. I can assure you that what they believe what I believe! Ask some arabic members on this website or any other place, 98% will say what I have said.

sevgi
01-26-2008, 03:11 AM
[QUOTE=sumeyye;904096]Israel used to say that they only wanted a small part of Palestine, they expanded in a matter of years and now they have robbed more than 90% of it. Perhaps if they asked the muslims in the first place, we might have given them less than 5% or so, but they didnt even ask.

ummmm...

i never ever said that...i dno where u got that from...

sevgi
01-26-2008, 03:14 AM
as for the rest of ur post...

were never gna agree..coz i have nothing to agree on...

what im debating is not my opinion...so ill leave u to it...i do not want to argue with my brother...

but remember...sometimes "we shall fite till death" could be comprehended in other ways.

peace bro.

wilberhum
01-26-2008, 03:29 AM
Television channels usually represent the people in the middle east. ...................
Ya, and American Idle represent the people in the US. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

krypton6
01-26-2008, 02:03 PM
Different world, different culture. If you dont believe in this, then go and ask around for yourself.

I never claimed that you said it, did I?...

sevgi
01-26-2008, 02:08 PM

looks as tho u quoted me...look bak at the post u made:)

krypton6
01-26-2008, 02:42 PM
[quote=sumeyye;904096]Israel used to say that they only wanted ......

I see... Well it was a mistake

Roasted Cashew
01-26-2008, 03:59 PM
I don't know what does represent the people in US. What I know is regardless of the Arab Governments which are allied with the US, almost every Muslim who knows and has ever heard of the Palestinian plight, is sympathetic and support the Palestinian Cause. Sadly an average Muslim can't do much except donate. It's quite surprising that the Shiite Iran would actually support Palestinians who mostly are Sunnis and used to like Saddam Hussein but look; where is there tough rhetoric bringing them. To a WAR?.

Roasted Cashew
01-26-2008, 04:06 PM

What are you talking about? I said ONLY IF the Mahmoud Abbas demands are fulfilled. I mean all those issues of East Jerusalem, right of return for the refugees, settlements, etc would be discussed and a solution will be reached. WHAT I know is tough rhetoric of yours and people who think like you have only caused misery and bloodshed to Palestinians and all of us Muslims around the world. It's time to think of the other side. Those Israeli *******s want to live too. Screw the filthy and accursed Zionists but there are good people on that other side. Let's just start to live in peace NOW.

krypton6
01-26-2008, 04:54 PM
What are you talking about? I said ONLY IF the Mahmoud Abbas demands are fulfilled. I mean all those issues of East Jerusalem, right of return for the refugees, settlements, etc would be discussed and a solution will be reached. WHAT I know is tough rhetoric of yours and people who think like you have only caused misery and bloodshed to Palestinians and all of us Muslims around the world. It's time to think of the other side. Those Israeli *******s want to live too. Screw the filthy and accursed Zionists but there are good people on that other side. Let's just start to live in peace NOW.
Mahmoud Abbas recognizes Israel, and he is willing to let israelis stay on palestinian lands.

People who think like me are the palestinians. I have yet not heard of a palestinian family that wants to live in peace with Israel. The palestinians chose to fight back! It is only cowards as Mahmoud Abbas who wants to live in peace with Israel, but he is rich and as long as he supports Israel, Israel and America will make shure that he stays rich and stays in power.

People like "me" are the ones who fight against those who have ruined our lives, people like you are the cowards who want to live in peace with those who have ruined our nations, you want peace in order to live a betraying life.

I dont care about those Israelis, we didnt invade their country, we didnt slaughter them, we didnt steal their homes. They came to us and ruined our lives, and you want us to live in peace with them?

There arent any good israelis. If some people stole my house and lived inside it, I would considere anyone inside my house as my enemy, and I would rather die than to live in peace with that person.

For as long as people like me are alive, Israelis will never live in peace.

AvarAllahNoor
01-26-2008, 06:09 PM
So you'd only be content if Isrealis were eradicated? This is not Islamic like is it dude.

wilberhum
01-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Different world, different culture. If you dont believe in this, then go and ask around for yourself.

I know where you are from.

You are
Far away from me
And I'm glad for that.

Are you ashamed of where you are from? :?

krypton6
01-26-2008, 08:48 PM
So you'd only be content if Isrealis were eradicated? This is not Islamic like is it dude.
They chose to live on my land, in my house, I want to return to my land and house, if they fight me on my way I will fight back, if they kill my family I will kill them!

But if they apologize for what they have done to my people, and if they give back to me what they took from me, I will treat them as I treat my own people, and that is Islam my friend.

"Are you ashamed of where you are from?"

Why on earth would I be ashamed?

wilberhum
01-27-2008, 03:58 AM
They chose to live on my land, in my house, I want to return to my land and house
Why and when did you leave your house?

Ummu Sufyaan
01-27-2008, 06:51 AM
i think youve just completely taken that out of context. someone should be able to leave their homes without someone else invading and taking over. common sense, for Gods sake.

wilberhum
01-27-2008, 07:04 AM
i think youve just completely taken that out of context. someone should be able to leave their homes without someone else invading and taking over. common sense, for Gods sake.
For gods sake I assume that you know most of the people left there house so there friends could kill there neighbors.

ahsan28
01-27-2008, 07:34 AM
The siege of Gaza has failed

January 27, 2008

The border with Egypt was breached in a single moment, with no warning. It is impossible to refrain from asking whether any of our decision makers, or any of those who whisper in their ears, foresaw this scenario and prepared for it. When Vice Premier Haim Ramon boasts of the impressive decision-making process that preceded last fall's military operation in Syria, his words sound bizarre in light of what is happening in the South.

While hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are streaming into Egyptian Rafah and Hosni Mubarak is having trouble reestablishing the border, while Hamas has succeeded in ending the siege of Gaza via a well-planned operation and simultaneously won the sympathy of the world.

In his speech, Ehud Olmert declared: "Mistakes were made; there were failures. But in addition, lessons were learned, mistakes were corrected, modes of behavior were changed and, above all, the decisions we have made since then have led to greater security, greater calm and greater deterrence than there had been for many years." Olmert was referring to the Winograd report. But he categorically ignored the fact that what was happening in the South completely contradicts his statements. If that is what learning lessons looks like, if that is what deterrence means, the Olmert government has precious little to boast about.

HAARETZ ( Zionist Daily)

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/948081.html

ahsan28
01-27-2008, 07:49 AM
The Qassam as collective punishment

Sat, January 26, 2008

Imagine a situation in which thousands and thousands of people, many of them children and the elderly, are plunged into a reality in which they must fear for their lives day in and day out, in which their livelihoods are crippled, with their schools and even pre-schools under siege. Entire communities are trapped, paralyzed. Whole childhoods are spent in a state of post-traumatic stress.

The people living in this place are forced to bear the burden of the entire Israeli-Palestinian conflict. They are the unarmed proxy warriors of their side, victimized by the tactical cruelty of the other.

Collective punishment is abhorrent. It is morally reprehensible. It is functionally self-defeating. It destroys the moral fiber of those who order it, practice it, countenance it, turn a blind eye to it. And those who are subjected to it.

HAARETZ (Zionist Daily)

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/948076.html

wilberhum
01-27-2008, 07:51 AM
simultaneously won the sympathy of the world.
That is a pile and so is this.

ahsan28
01-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Still there are few good Israelis in Israel

End 'siege' of Gaza, Israeli activists urge

Washington Times
January 27, 2008

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Israeli peace groups yesterday attempted a symbolic breach of an economic blockade of the Gaza Strip with truckloads of essential relief supplies.

More than a thousand Israeli demonstrators gathered outside the Erez crossing point on the Israeli side, demanding the Israeli government end the blockade.

In the cold rain, protesters marched along the wall separating Israel from Gaza holding banners that read, "Break down the walls of the siege" and "End the strangulation of Gaza."

Israeli authorities did not permit the relief aid to reach the Palestinian side.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/...839596535/1001

Roasted Cashew
01-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Are you ashamed of where you are from? :?
This is very bad. Why would anyone be ashamed of where they are from. Some people just don't like to disclose it.

Roasted Cashew
01-27-2008, 12:17 PM
people like you are the cowards who want to live in peace with those who have ruined our nations, you want peace in order to live a betraying life.

There arent any good israelis. If some people stole my house and lived inside it, I would considere anyone inside my house as my enemy, and I would rather die than to live in peace with that person.

Where are you from? I am not familiar with that flag. Sorry. Pls don't tell me you support Al-Qaeda and Taliban also. Earlier you also said that Obama is against Israel. Is that true? That would be news for me. Which other Presidential Candidate is against Israel? Pls tell me.

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 01:04 PM
They chose to live on my land, in my house, I want to return to my land and house, if they fight me on my way I will fight back, if they kill my family I will kill them!

But if they apologize for what they have done to my people, and if they give back to me what they took from me, I will treat them as I treat my own people, and that is Islam my friend.

"Are you ashamed of where you are from?"

Why on earth would I be ashamed?
That makes sense. I won't disagree, our country is occupird by indian government so can kind of understand.

What do you mean with the ashamed question? I didn't ask.
:hmm:

Whatsthepoint
01-27-2008, 01:08 PM
[B]That makes sense. I won't disagree, our country is occupird by indian government so can kind of understand.
I gather you are refering to Khalistan? Khalistan is not occupied by the Indian government and it can in no way be compared to Israel/Palestine.

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 01:20 PM
I gather you are refering to Khalistan? Khalistan is not occupied by the Indian government and it can in no way be compared to Israel/Palestine.
Yes Khalistan. And yes, it's not the same as as you say, as it's not a humanitarian crisis, but millions of Sikhs have been killed, it's not shown in the media (apart from the 1984 attack on The Golden Temple)

And the indian government DO occupy Khalistan. Please don't presume to have knowledege of every outstanding conflict the world over.

Whatsthepoint
01-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Yes Khalistan. And yes, it's not the same as as you say, as it's not a humanitarian crisis, but millions of Sikhs have been killed, it's not shown in the media (apart from the 1984 attack on The Golden Temple)

And the indian government DO occupy Khalistan. Please don't presume to have knowledege of every outstanding conflict the world over.
Khalistan has always been a part of India, it's not like the Indian army invaded it one day and has been occupying it every since..
I do think you have the right to determine the future of your people, but India is not occupying you, it is protecting its sovereignity.

That's what I gathered from wikipedia... is it true?

krypton6
01-27-2008, 01:38 PM
I never left my house, my wife and children left. I stayed to fight.

And as some one else said, even if a whole family left their house, the house isnt supposed to be taken over by some thieves just because I left it for a moment.

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Khalistan has always been a part of India, it's not like Indian army invaded it and has been occupying it every since..
I do think you have the right to determine the future of your people, but India is not occupying you, it is protecting its sovereignity.

That's what I gathered from wikipedia... is it true?
Wiki can be changed by anyone. It's not factual. - Sikhs support this movement, and I know like many Sikhs what we want. India has no right, as Sikhs have their own right to sovereignity!

Sikhs are the Jews of india. Persecuted for our religion, but still we are optimistic.

Whatsthepoint
01-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Wiki can be changed by anyone. It's not factual. - Sikhs support this movement, and I know like many Sikhs what we want. India has no right, as Sikhs have their own right to sovereignity!

Sikhs are the Jews of india. Persecuted for our religion, but still we are optimistic.
What's the percentage of non-sikhs in Khalistan?

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 01:49 PM
What's the percentage of non-sikhs in Khalistan?
Well Sikhs form the majority. (59.9%) of the population of Khalistan. The rest are Hindus, Muslims, and Christians & Buddhists. All of which live in harmony. (until the indian government meddle)

Whatsthepoint
01-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Well Sikhs form the majority. (59.9%) of the population of Khalistan. The rest are Hindus, Muslims, and Chistians & Buddhists. All of which live in harmony. (until the indain government meddle)
The Sikhs want Khalistan to become a theocratic state, don't you?

Have you had any kind of election to determine the percentage of people who are pro-independence?

AvarAllahNoor
01-27-2008, 02:02 PM
The Sikhs want Khalistan to become a theocratic state, don't you?

Have you had any kind of election to determine the percentage of people who are pro-independence?

No, it'll be Skh leadership, but people of other faiths shall be allowed to worship as they choose. Sikhs are VERY tolerant of other religions. We have Sacred verses in our scriptures by Muslim &Hindu Saints.

It's a popular movement today. It's getting much public support in the Panjab, and the indian governnment is having it's feathers ruffled once again.

Recently, they've been many hostile situations, and riots and a few deaths after controversial cult leaders have insulted the Sikh Gurus. - This has lead to assasination attempts. Whenever the movement is revived they arrest a few Sikhs, to show they are Babbar Khalsa (Pure Lions) which is a freedom fighter group.

wilberhum
01-27-2008, 07:13 PM
I never left my house, my wife and children left. I stayed to fight.

And as some one else said, even if a whole family left their house, the house isnt supposed to be taken over by some thieves just because I left it for a moment.
Right, your 60+. :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :giggling:

You sound like an angry teenager. :Evil:

chacha_jalebi
01-27-2008, 07:16 PM
thread has gone long off topic

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.