/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nifty!!!

rahul_89
01-21-2008, 09:10 PM
:okay:Assalamu alaikum. can ne1 tell me a bit abt "JZcaseJZ"? ive herd a lot of gd things abt him and he souns lyk a nyc berodah! Jazakallah, i also hop to lern mre viewpoints of contemporary issues in islam 2day......ne1 interested....lemme knw.....an ye ive also gt xamz so ppl pls mke duaa 4me....:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Al Aqwa
01-21-2008, 09:36 PM
WaSalaam...

Hes a busy bro...he probz wont see this...

welcome to the forums btw....

aamirsaab
01-21-2008, 11:03 PM
:sl:
STALKER!
Salam, welcome to LI. Jcasejz is indeed cool. But not super or uber cool. But cool still. There are many cool people on this site. Stay on long enough and/or read enough posts and you will find oot!

p.s; *cough* stalker *cough*.

Pk_#2
01-21-2008, 11:14 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum,

And all I know about the 'brudah' is that he, Types Like This By Capitalising Everything He Can, Sometimes I Wonder If The Full Stops Are Capitalised,

Eeek, Have a nice day.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
InToTheRain
01-21-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rahul_89
i also hop to lern mre viewpoints
Whoah :ooh: you hop to learn view points :ooh: COOL! :thumbs_up

maybe u shud lern to type and spel ful words fest :p

Walaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Ummu Sufyaan
01-21-2008, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Happy
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum,

And all I know about the 'brudah' is that he, Types Like This By Capitalising Everything He Can, Sometimes I Wonder If The Full Stops Are Capitalised,

Eeek, Have a nice day.
O, you noticed that too:X;D
dont forget the green arrow icon thing at begining beginning of his threads. o, and the perfect punctuation too!
*heads for cover*

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-22-2008, 03:54 AM

:w:

jzcasejz
01-22-2008, 11:03 AM
Wa'Alaykum Salaam wa-Rahmatullaah!

No worries inshaAllaah, this is a Brother from my college... so it's all cool. Welcome bruv, enjoy!

And just for the record, I stopped capitalising my letters ages back.

ژاله
01-22-2008, 11:11 AM
welcome to the forum!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!