/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room...?

faye786
01-10-2005, 12:57 AM
I don't know if this is a such a good idea, I know it could get quite controversial, but I think it might be a good idea. Like it would be quicker and easier to communicate that way than it is on the discussion forum.
*shrugs*
Tell me what you think. I mean, it wouuld be kind of fun, and of course the topics would have to be related to Islam and no inappropriate stuff would be aloud, but I think it's an okay idea as far as ideas go. :)

Tell me what you think.

Faye_786

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
01-10-2005, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faye786
I don't know if this is a such a good idea, I know it could get quite controversial, but I think it might be a good idea. Like it would be quicker and easier to communicate that way than it is on the discussion forum.
*shrugs*
Tell me what you think. I mean, it wouuld be kind of fun, and of course the topics would have to be related to Islam and no inappropriate stuff would be aloud, but I think it's an okay idea as far as ideas go. :)

Tell me what you think.

Faye_786
:sl:

If the majority of the users vote for either a chatroom or a shoutbox; I'll be forced to add it. In the meantime, get your posts up! :)

Wa'salaam

WomanOfJihad
01-10-2005, 05:15 PM

hmm.. welll.. Sis/bro FAYE, ur idea of having a room where people can easily have debates n discussions easily n easy to communicate aint a bad idea . HOWEVER .. IFF the room has been created .. then i can tell. this FOrum wud start Decreasing in Postsss .WHY??.. because the members wud share their opinions n discussions in the CHat room .. n therefore they wudnt post the same thing again in the forumss .. n the realy Purpose of Making this FOrum would just Fade away .. n every1 wud b more interested in doin topics in discussions LIVE in chat room.. it wud b good for those who wud b present in the CHat room.they would learn things..debate , hear each others views.. but wat abt the Memberss ...who cant make it in the ROOM at timesss... SubhanAllah they would miss out on so muchhhh ... n the next thing u know oyher members are already movin on to NEXT Topic.. so i think its better if we just stik to the Forum insHAllah .. that way no one will miss out on stuff..Forums n posts will always be here ..so pple can go bak n look at iy.. well this is just my opinion .. Allahu Alam ..

faye786
01-10-2005, 10:22 PM
WomanofJihad, thank you for your opinion. I think you are probably right... maybe in the long run...?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
01-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Allahu Alim sister Faye...that was just my opnion.. lets see wat other members have to say abt this .inshAlah

Khaldun
01-11-2005, 10:32 PM
:sl:

mashAllah good point sister Jihad...I would go with what ur sayin :)

Abdalla
01-12-2005, 11:22 AM
matter settled

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.