/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Satanist/Occultist

wowOhok
01-22-2008, 04:10 AM
Omnipotent father, God, creator of all, have mercy. Mighty God, fearsome God, find us forgiveness in the hour of heavens locking.
I'm the product of a sick American society. Death metal, LSD, cannabis; drugs and sex. I've been a heretic, blasphemer, thief and adulterer. I can't apologize to God enough for my foolishness.

Anyway, I'm coming here to learn more about Truth. I respect Moslems and real Christians above anyone else in this world, and I hope I can meet some intelligent and clean friends along the way.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-22-2008, 04:23 AM
what happened here?
That is the thing about LSD ladies and gents.. deposits in fat tissues and has a slow time-release!

MartyrX
01-22-2008, 04:29 AM
Wow the trolls are really busy here today.

ژاله
01-22-2008, 08:19 AM
God is very forgiving, very merciful.
dont lose heart!
welcome to the forum!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
01-22-2008, 08:58 AM
welcome to LI.

and congrats on seeking the truth- that's the first step to finding it.

IceQueen~
01-22-2008, 09:17 AM
:welcome:

yes God-willing may you will find the truth :sunny:

"Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans;
and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say: "We are Christians:" because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world and they are not arrogant."

(Qur'an, Chapter 5, verse 82)

ژاله
01-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Allah says in the quran:
Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
chapter 39, verse 53

Mikayeel
01-22-2008, 11:24 AM
hello and welcome to the forum:), whooo LSD NASTY NASTY stuff my friend:( i am glad u stopped taking it in... trust if u seen the things i have seen caused by LSD.. any way turn to ALLAH for he is MOST MERCIFUL MOST forgiving.

AvarAllahNoor
01-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Hola - :D

------
01-22-2008, 02:54 PM
:salamext:

Erm...Welcome... I guess... :-\

*~Sofia~*
01-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Peace,

welcome to the fourms, i hope u find it beneficial! Im sure you will learn lots here, it's a great forum :D

If u have any questions tho, just ask away..were always happy to help

Enjoy your stay

Peace Out

Souljette
01-22-2008, 04:27 PM
:sl: welcome to the forum may your stay be beneficial inshallah

edil
01-23-2008, 05:05 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm really glad you joined this forum.

snakelegs
01-23-2008, 07:35 AM
so far, he has lived up to his nick: one post wonder

sevgi
01-23-2008, 12:45 PM
welcome...

i hope that the truth hits u in the face...:) and u shall be glad wen it does...if it hasnt already.

peace.

ranma1/2
01-24-2008, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wowOhok
I'm the product of a sick American society. Death metal, LSD, cannabis; drugs and sex. I've been a heretic, blasphemer, thief and adulterer. I can't apologize to God enough for my foolishness.

Anyway, I'm coming here to learn more about Truth. I respect Moslems and real Christians above anyone else in this world, and I hope I can meet some intelligent and clean friends along the way.
real christians? and what is the op about being a satanists ? occultists?
details please.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!