/* */

PDA

View Full Version : accsess to sisters section

bint-ul-islam
01-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Assalamoalikum,
i could not get access to the sisters section .....before i was able to access the sisters section but now for many days i can only see one thread in sisters section which was created by me ...i had requested to join group again a week before but no action.
pls solve problem
wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
01-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Try sending one of the sisters responsible for it a PM, that's what worked for me. :)

Salam.

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-22-2008, 01:58 PM
:salamext:

You were removed due to inactivity. Contact either Al-Mu'minah or amirah_87 inshaAllaah.

bint-ul-islam
01-23-2008, 11:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faizah
:salamext:

You were removed due to inactivity. Contact either Al-Mu'minah or amirah_87 inshaAllaah.
wassalam ...
sis if i was removed due to inactivity then i apolojize but i can oly use internet once or twice in a week so i have not so time to write... i prefer reading .
previously i contacted sis muminah and amirah but no reply...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nadia85
01-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Salam same thing happend to me been a while now ,I cant rember who I contacted but no reply

Umm Yoosuf
01-28-2008, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bint-ul-islam
wassalam ...
sis if i was removed due to inactivity then i apolojize but i can oly use internet once or twice in a week so i have not so time to write... i prefer reading .
previously i contacted sis muminah and amirah but no reply...
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah,

I do not recall you contacting me at all. Anyways problem sloved.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.