/* */

PDA

View Full Version : R dese Well Known Weak/daief Hadiths‏?? Pls lemme knw

rahul_89
01-22-2008, 01:53 PM
((صنفان من أمتي إذا صلحا، صلح الناس: الأمراء والفقهاء)). وفي لفظ ((صنفان من أمتي إذا صلحا، صلح الناس: الأمراء والعلماء)). قال الإمام أحمد : في أحد رواته كذاب يضع الحديث ، قال ابن معين والدارقطني مثله، قال الألباني: موضوع. "تخريج الإحياء" (1/6) . "الضعيفة" (16) .

(( There are two groups among my people who when they become righteous the populace becomes righteous, and when they become corrupt the populace becomes corrupt: these are the rulers and the jurisprudents )), and in another narration: ((the rulers and the scholars )).

Imam Ahmad said: in one of its narrators is a liar who fabricates traditions. Ibn Ma'een and Al-Darqutni said something similar.

Al-Albani said: Fabricated. " Takhreej Al-Ihyaa" (1/6), "Al-Da'eefa" (16)

((من حج البيت ولم يزرني . فقد جفاني)). موضوع . قاله الذهبي في "ترتيب الموضوعات" (600) . والصغاني في "الموضوعات" (52) . والشوكاني في "الفوائد المجموعة" (326) .

(( Whoever performs Pilgrimage (Hajj) and does not visit me, has shunned me (has been rude to me) )). Fabricated, mentioned by Al-Dhahabi in "Tarteeb Al-Mawdo'at" (600), and Al-San'ani in "Al-Mawdo'at" (52), and Al-Shawkani in "Al-Fawaid Al-Majmoo'a" (326)

((من حج، فزار قبري بعد موتي، كان كمن زارني في حياتي)). قال ابن تيمية: ضعيف . "قاعدة جليلة" (57) . قال الألباني: موضوع. "الضعيفة" (47) . وانظر "ذخيرة الحفاظ" لابن القيسراني (4/5250).

(( Whoever performs Hajj, and then visits my grave after my death is like the one who has visited me during my lifetime )). Ibn-Taymiya said: Weak in "Qa'ida Jaleela" (57). Al-Albani said: Fabricated , " Al-Da'eefa" (47), and see also "Zakherat Al-Hufaz" by ibn Al-Qaysarani (4/5250)

((إذا رأيتم الرايات السود خرجت من قبل خراسان، فأتوها ولو حبواً فإن فيها خليفة الله المهدي)). ضعيف . "المنار المنيف" لابن القيم (340) . "الموضوعات" لابن الجوزي (2/39) . "تذكرة الموضوعات" (233)

(( If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan, join that army, even if you have to crawl, for in it is Allah's Caliphate Al-Mahdi )). Weak , "Al-Manaar Al-Maneef" by ibn Al-Qayim (340), "Al-Mawdoo'at" by ibn Al-Jawzi (2/39), and "Tazkirat Al-Mawdoo'at" (233)

((تزوجوا ولا تطلقوا، فإن الطلاق يهتز له العرش)). موضوع . "ترتيب الموضوعات" (694) . "الموضوعات" للصغاني (97) . "تنزيه الشريعة" (2/202) .

(( Marry and do not divorce for verily divorce causes the throne of Allah ('arsh) to shake )). Fabricated ; see "Tarteeb Al-Mawdoo'at" (694), "Al-Mawdoo'at" by Al-Sagh'ani (97), and "Tanzeeh Al-Sharee'a" (2/202)

al-Haafiz Inn Hajr says in 'tabyeenul- 'Ajab' (pp.3-4) :
" It has become well known that the scholars are lenient about Ahaadeeth regarding excellent actions – even if they are weak -, as long as they are not fabricated – and even with that the condition should be made that the one acting on that Ahaadeeth should believe it to be weak, and should not publicise it so that someone else should act on a weak Ahaadeeth and make something a part of the Sharee'ah which is not form it – or that some ignorant people should see him and think that it is an established Sunnah – and this is clearly stated by 'the teacher' Aboo Muhammad Ibn 'Abdis-Salaam and others. And the person should be careful not to fall under his ( s.a.w.s) saying : " Whoever narrates from me a Ahaadeeth which he thinks is a lie then he is one of the liars. ":mmokay::w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.