/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot on Mars???

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh (The Khalsa belong to God, Victory belongs to God)

If you believe the current crop of rumours whizzing around cyberspace after the image was captured on the surface of the Red Planet. The photograph, taken in 2004 by the Mars explorer Spirit, appears to show a human shaped object that looks startingly like previous photographs purporting to have captured Bigfoot

Spirit, sent to Mars to capture images from the surface of the planet, is one half of a $820m (£410m) mission, along with its twin explorer, Opportunity. It landed on Mars in January 2004 for a three month mission to search Gusev Crater, a rock strewn stretch of soil that scientists believe could be the bed of an ancient lake. If Mars once had surface water, it had the potential to support life.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...scimars123.xml

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 11:29 AM

guyabano
01-23-2008, 11:38 AM
It's a rock, for sure.

aamirsaab
01-23-2008, 11:39 AM
:sl:
Flying-Fart-Propelled-Moomins! That spooked me out. It's kinda cool too. It'd be even cooler if they got a few more shots of 'it'. Thing is, it's probably just a formation of rocks, you can't really be sure if it is a being yet at least not just on the 2 photos.

Still, it looks cool!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Well we can't find ol' Bigfoot here on earth, he's gone to Mars innit.

Keltoi
01-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Maybe we are looking at a carbon based lifeform made out of stone...:) Seriously though, 99% chance it is a rock, but cool to look at at anyway.

Muezzin
01-23-2008, 01:57 PM
It's a rock.

Or a Hershey's Chocolate Kiss.

Mmm, space food.

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Maybe we are looking at a carbon based lifeform made out of stone...
That or Medusa was actually a Martian.

If there are any humanoid life-forms up there, and they behave anything like humans, they'd probably regard the Martian Explorer machines with some fascination, then get bored, or afraid, or both, and smash them with rocks.

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Maybe we are looking at a carbon based lifeform made out of stone...:) Seriously though, 99% chance it is a rock, but cool to look at at anyway.
I'll go along with the martian response. Be nice to know there is other life form elsewhere. :okay:

*Gets Probe out*

Muezzin
01-23-2008, 02:26 PM
It would be cool if there were life on Mars (not bacterial, I'm talking full-grown, flesh and blood little green men here), but that picture doesn't really convince me. Unless of course they are rock-men, nemeses of Flash Gordon and miners.

format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
*Gets Probe out*
Be careful where you poke that thing.

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

Be careful where you poke that thing.
Fear not, I am trained in handling such instruments...

Here is the latest one. Apparently it's warm up there...

------
01-23-2008, 02:37 PM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah that pic looks kool!

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Apparently there is a meteor heading for Mars too. It was on the NASA website (well they said It was heading for Eath but that would cause panic, bit like the film Impact so removed it) Thing is, it could riquechet (sp) and hit us anyway. I'm looking for link.

Well James Whale was talking about it on his Radio Show!

Trumble
01-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Hehe.. this is fun.

Yeah, it's a rock, and you will find similar things on earth (such as that tree that looked like a man in prayer, for example). But the big difference is that for the earth stuff there is a whole planet to find them on and billions of people who might spot them. In this case, though, we have sent a few spacecraft to Mars which may have photographed only a tiny fraction of the planets surface close up.. and even then this might look nothing like a person from a different angle. The odds against must have been astronomical. Makes you think! Unless.... :D

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Hehe.. this is fun.

Yeah, it's a rock, and you will find similar things on earth (such as that tree that looked like a man in prayer, for example). But the big difference is that for the earth stuff there is a whole planet to find them on and billions of people who might spot them. In this case, though, we have sent a few spacecraft to Mars which may have photographed only a tiny fraction of the planets surface close up.. and even then this might look nothing like a person from a different angle. The odds against must have been astronomical. Makes you think! Unless.... :D
The internet has been abuzz with postings offering theories.

One said it was a garden gnome, another that it was the Virgin Mary. :okay:

But the consensus seemed to be that it bore a striking resemblance to the Little Mermaid statue in the Danish capital, Copenhagen.

If there was life on other planets, surely we would have found it, them, eh.

*Sobs*

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 11:30 PM
They say it's just a rock DOH!

InToTheRain
01-23-2008, 11:49 PM
You almost had me fooled :ooh:

Now I realise it's Chewbacca from starwars

Aaliyah~
01-24-2008, 07:21 PM
hmm....they must be really bored up there in NASA.

The_Prince
01-25-2008, 04:24 AM
hmmm....

is this a rock??? maybe, maybe not.

what kind of rock has the EXACT shape of a humanoid creature? you can clearly see a shoulder, the arm, and the hand, u can perfectly see all of this humanoid structure! whats the chances of that being a coincidence and a rock just decided to to fashion itself in that way?

i think this could actually be a carving of someone, some life-form on mars, i dont think it can just be a total coincidence that the form and shape of this thing is in perfect humanoid structure.

u know theres also something abit more disturbing, lets say one day we do find life for real, well would we actually believe it? i dont think so, in todays world we often laugh or make fun about other life, from little green men, and now we call this big-foot, its almost like this issue is shrouded in comedy, and why? this is the MOST IMPORTANT discover in our history if we ever do it, and even if we think we have found a life we shouldnt simply make it or turn it into a joke for tabloids. we should at least be abit serious to examine and if its not, we move on, but by making it a joke etc we simply destroy the entire study of this.

and i think goverments have INTENTIONALLY employed this tactic of sending such issues to tabloids for making fun, as it wont be taken seriously.

The_Prince
01-25-2008, 04:26 AM
u can even see a freaking elbow on this thing.

The_Prince
01-25-2008, 04:33 AM
you know i dont even trust nasa anyways, because they are LIARS.

do you all know that nasa has a POLICY which says certain things they find etc can be kept hidden from the public if NASA deems it to be a threat to national security, so therefore it is completly plausible that NASA has found life but doesnt disclose it because of this policy.

several flying objects have been recorded on nasa transmissions, and no, they arent meteors or space debris, take a look for yourself:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9prXKs1m2qA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e0jpUPLqLhA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rFpGFEFvXBQ

watch these clips....

so NASA's silly denials mean nothing.......

Aaliyah~
01-25-2008, 07:34 PM
hmm..i still think the pic is a hoax.
did anyone ever see the contradicting evidence for the supposed moon landing???

Muezzin
01-25-2008, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
hmmm....

is this a rock??? maybe, maybe not.

what kind of rock has the EXACT shape of a humanoid creature? you can clearly see a shoulder, the arm, and the hand, u can perfectly see all of this humanoid structure! whats the chances of that being a coincidence and a rock just decided to to fashion itself in that way?
I've seen a picture of a tree that looks like it's making a rude gesture. Doesn't necessarily mean that it or God intended to make it look that way. It's like a Rorsarch.

Also, surely they take a few photos at a time with this thing? You know, so many frames over so many seconds. Surely they could look at the photos either side of this one to see if the rock-man has moved?

i think this could actually be a carving of someone, some life-form on mars, i dont think it can just be a total coincidence that the form and shape of this thing is in perfect humanoid structure.
If that's so, I guess that whatever carved it is busy designing things to throw at NASA's probe.

u know theres also something abit more disturbing, lets say one day we do find life for real, well would we actually believe it? i dont think so, in todays world we often laugh or make fun about other life, from little green men, and now we call this big-foot, its almost like this issue is shrouded in comedy, and why? this is the MOST IMPORTANT discover in our history if we ever do it, and even if we think we have found a life we shouldnt simply make it or turn it into a joke for tabloids. we should at least be abit serious to examine and if its not, we move on, but by making it a joke etc we simply destroy the entire study of this.
If we really did find humanoid extraterrestrials, we'd be reluctant to accept their existence as you said. Eventually humans would accept they exist and, naturally, want to kill them all. It's human nature.

MartyrX
01-25-2008, 08:42 PM
It's probably a rock. Does anyone remember the human face on Mars? It was trick of shadow and light.

InToTheRain
01-25-2008, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor

Upon closer Inpection I conclude that the images show some one running. I believe it is searching for someone.

And it suddenly struck me...It must be Zira from planet of the apes in search of her love Taylor :eek:!

I shall now put my mind to rest till further confirmation arrives.

H4RUN
01-28-2008, 10:46 PM
:sl:

Look at the full image, it's quite a large image if i do say so myself, unless you just happen to carry around a magnifying glass with you to look at everything you see, i pretty much doubt you would have spotted him, thing, it OH WHAT THE HECK! I know who it is now! Ofcourse! Not rocket science! It's the ginger bread man! He was always running was he not, not your average 'dough' head i tell you!

Peace

Aslamualaikum
Ps. Them folks at nasa must love photoshop...i say we egg them!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.