/* */

PDA

View Full Version : lateral tHinking

shible
01-23-2008, 05:48 PM
:sl:

Very very Impressive Questions and Answers..... ...

Question 1:
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it's raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:

An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
An old friend who once saved your life.
The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

* You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first;
* or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to ! pay him back.
* However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. Guess what was his answer?
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

He simply answered:

"I would give the car keys to my Old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams."

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations. Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."

Question 2:
What will you do if I run away with your sister?"
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: :

:
:
:
:
:

The candidate who was selected answered " I will not get a better match for my sister than you sir"

Question 3:
Interviewer (to a student girl candidate) - What is one morning you woke up & found that you were pregnant.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: :
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Girl - I will be very excited and take an off, to celebrate with my husband.

Normally an unmarried girl will be shocked to hear this, but she managed it well. Why I should think it in the wrong way, she said later when asked

Question 4:
The interviewer asked to the candidate "This is your last question of the interview. Please tell me the exact position of the center of this table where u have kept your files."
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Candidate confidently put one of his finger at some point at the table and told that this was the central point at the table. Interviewer asked how did u get to know that this being the central point of this table, then he answers quickly that sir u r not likely to ask any more question, as it was the last question that u promised to ask.....

And hence, he was selected as because of his quick-wittedness. ........

This is What Interviewer expects from the Interviewee. ....

"THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX"

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HaYa-MiD gIrL
01-23-2008, 06:01 PM
oh ! clever candidates!
always we must think outside the box..right
thanx alot
my regards

cihad
01-25-2008, 03:20 PM
lol, i would never have got the right answers

princessz
02-17-2008, 01:18 AM
very nice...:mmokay:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
02-17-2008, 02:06 PM
lol the first one i watched him answer it in 16 blocks the movie lol

------
02-17-2008, 02:17 PM
:salamext:

Lol, nice 1st answer :)

Amat Allah
02-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Asalamo Alikom

very smart answers masha Allah

lol, i would never have got the right answers
you don`t know my dear sister ,:happy:

somtimes, you just amaze your self with unthinkable answer that you would never say if you think of it over and over.

and you will be shocked:eek:

who said that ??!!!:confused:

is it me or someone else.?

believe me you are smart enough to answer any question insha Allah.:okay:

beautiful thread mashaa Allah:thumbs_up

Jazakom Allah the paradise

peace:D

Souljette
02-24-2008, 01:22 PM
^^ ahahah funny sis Amat Allah

rabarbara2008
02-25-2008, 10:08 AM
thinking outside of the box is really good, but hard to do. it requires a real training :-)

wildkat
02-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Hmmm I'll bear this in mind when I go to an interview now...

Abdu-l-Majeed
03-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Wa 'alaykumus-salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

Wow!! Ma sha Allah, very clever people!

Ebtisweetsam
03-02-2008, 11:10 AM
This is really good. In the first queston, honestly my first idea was to take the old friend (cos i try to neva forget a favour), but call the ambulance. That way, i can be around to chek out my future soulmate ...LOL! :statisfie

shible
03-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Most of such question appear on high level Decision making jobs.

Where u need to think beyond the normal things to bring back the situation.

Yet to Maintain Diplomacy on such situations

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.