/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blocking/Ignoring a Member

Jayda
01-24-2008, 04:15 PM
hola,

is there a way to block or ignore a member so that they cannot PM you and you cannot see there posts? if not, could the staff consider making this an option? it might cut down on the number of reports you get.

gracias

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
01-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Hey

Lol u joker You can do that.

Buddy / Ignore Lists

Hope that helped :D

And I hope I'm not going in the ignore list :offended:

Jayda
01-24-2008, 04:20 PM
muchas gracias! yes, big time :)

------
01-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Hey

^ I don't know what you just said, but ur welcome :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
01-24-2008, 05:26 PM
she said thank you very much ..lol

p.s. i isnt on ur list...am i? .. i is ur friend i never pm u ...yet...and i is the macy girl...? lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.