/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

john316
01-25-2008, 03:14 AM
Hi everyone

I was raised Catholic. And up until the day I got saved, I had tremendous respect for all other faiths especially the Islamic faith. As I continue to grow in my walk with the Lord Jesus, my love for God and other people continues to grow. First and foremost let me start off by saying(though on my profile I say that my religion is Christianity) I dont personally to a great extent market it as a new religion as such. And if you look throughout scripture the Bible makes two distinctions of people in the word.(Jews and Gentiles). The word Christian is mentioned at least two or three times in scripture. It would actually mean one who tries to conform to the image of God in Christ Jesus and follow the Christian principles that are dictated in the Bible. A person who emulates Mahatma Gandhi would more or less be slated as a Ghandian. But Gandhi never started a new relgion as such but simply became a role model for many. Same way with Christ-only the relationship with God's Spirit that was in Christ Jesus is taken to a much higher level-and I do not say this boast but out of humility. I want to share the love of God in Christ Jesus to everyone. I agree with some aspects if Islam. And I just want to share my faith in the Lord. In the end we have a choice to believe or not to believe.

I hope I have a great time.

Thank You.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-25-2008, 03:26 AM
:welcome: aboard
enjoy yous stay

cheers

Khayal
01-25-2008, 03:29 AM

Hi

:welcome: to the forum.

snakelegs
01-25-2008, 03:41 AM
welcome!

keep in mind forum rule:
15.Promoting Religions other than Islam
While interfaith discussions are allowed promoting another religion is not allowed on the discussion board. This discussion board was created to promote Islam, not another religion. There are many other discussion boards on the Web which you can promote your religion other than Islam.

and you'll be cool.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
01-25-2008, 03:42 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!