/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hubby away

Ambish
01-25-2008, 04:57 PM
Salaam dear brothers and sisters, my husband has gone away for work today for 3 weeks, i will miss him dearly. Just wanted to share that with you all, and i pray for his saf return.Inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-25-2008, 05:03 PM
:w:

o sis , don't be sad . In married life , sometimes it's good to have a ' temporary ' separation :)

U will understand how much u need him , u care for him , hopefully ur husband will also understand how terrible it is to stay away from u .

Wishing u a happy re-union :D

praying4jannah
01-25-2008, 07:22 PM
awww lol cnt w8 2 get married now :-)

Ambish
01-25-2008, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by praying4jannah
awww lol cnt w8 2 get married now :-)
Its the best thing that happened to me, my hubby is the best i love him to bits we have been married 15 years mashallah and he still has a twinkle in his eye for me and he still gives me butterflies in the stomach. Now i am going to cry:'(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
01-25-2008, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ambish
Its the best thing that happened to me, my hubby is the best i love him to bits we have been married 15 years mashallah and he still has a twinkle in his eye for me and he still gives me butterflies in the stomach. Now i am going to cry:'(
that's beautiful - you've been married 15 years and still so much love between you!

InToTheRain
01-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Looks like your going to be raking up that phone bill lol :D

itsme
01-26-2008, 10:36 AM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah! May Allah bless you with the same love till the end of life and may He re-unite you both in Jannat insha allah.

In the meantime just be patient. Insha allah these three weeks will fly fast and soon he'll be back.

Fishman
01-26-2008, 10:38 AM
I hope he comes back soon for you...

I hope my conquests are completed also...

Ummu Sufyaan
01-26-2008, 10:40 AM
awww lol:D

Ambish
01-26-2008, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z.AL-Rashid
Looks like your going to be raking up that phone bill lol :D

he has left me some phonecards to call and i will get through them in this week alone.:) but the saying is absolutely right that absence makes the heart fonder without a doubt. I hope you all single people find nice partners to share your joys with.inshallah.

AvarAllahNoor
01-26-2008, 06:33 PM
Well three weeks shall fly by.

Until then, to take your mind off things, participate in the numerous debates we have going on the forum. Some can get preeeety heated up though due to conflicting opinions....(But I rnjoy that)

Wahegru Ki Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong To God, Victory To God)

glo
01-26-2008, 06:36 PM
My husband and I have been together for 22 years, and I would hate to see him go away for three weeks! So you have my sympathy.

How about you spend your time alone planning a lovely welcome back for him? :)

I will pray for his safe return.

Peace

Pure Imaan
01-26-2008, 06:48 PM
awwwwww blesss, that's so sweet ALHUMDULLILAH, don't worry sis, we all pray for his safe return INSHALLAH

Danah
01-26-2008, 06:52 PM
May allah return him saftly to you Ameen

Ambish
01-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Thank you all for your support, this is a lovely forum with lots of nice people.:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.