/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

misericordia
01-25-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm Canadian, Catholic, and a Ron Paul supporter.

Please get the word out to the Great Nation of Islam, Ron Paul will immediately withdraw all troops back to American soil, stop illegal detainments, uphold your right to worship and back the dollar with gold.

You can stop the madness!

ronpaulforums.com

there is an effective media blackout on his candidacy.

utube debates ron paul 2008

salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
01-25-2008, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by misericordia
I'm Canadian, Catholic, and a Ron Paul supporter.

Please get the word out to the Great Nation of Islam, Ron Paul will immediately withdraw all troops back to American soil, stop illegal detainments, uphold your right to worship and back the dollar with gold.

You can stop the madness!

ronpaulforums.com

there is an effective media blackout on his candidacy.

utube debates ron paul 2008

salaam
:sl:
Thanks for joining, and for the notice (not that I can do anything about it as I am British, not american, lol!). Welcome to the forums. :D

In the future though, please take note that Muslims generally don't like being called the 'Nation of Islam', as that is the name of a fanatical black nationalist organisation that is quite against Islamic teachings of equality and brotherhood. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
:w:

misericordia
01-25-2008, 10:04 PM
whoah, thanks for the heads up on that, I'll go and try to edit :)

misericordia
01-25-2008, 10:07 PM
I can't edit. ;(

I wept when I first heard him speak.
Please tell the world.

www.ronpaulforums.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fishman
01-25-2008, 10:10 PM
I can't edit. ;(

I wept when I first heard him speak.
Please tell the world.

www.ronpaulforums.com
Limited members cannot edit. I don't really know why not, but never mind...

misericordia
01-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Well, I can think of a few reasons. :)

I really like your quote btw

truemuslim
01-25-2008, 10:16 PM
welcome sis... i cant vote..sorry...im under 18...i hope you like it here tho...

misericordia
01-25-2008, 10:19 PM
The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat.

sweet

www.ronpaul.com

Fishman
01-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Unfortunately for your campaign, you may find that this site has a lot of Obama people. I don't really know who to support, as I am not American and do not know who is running for which party. I favour left wing way over right though, as you can tell from the numbers below my signature.

misericordia
01-25-2008, 10:32 PM
lol. Yah, I'm left too and I can't vote either, being Canadian. But this guy has started a revolution for freedom and truth. It's a worldwide movement. 56 countries polled voted him as president. Only a couple of African nations backed Obama. I've got nothing against Obama or the democrats but this Ron Paul guy is a saint.

google ron paul
utube ron paul

truemuslim
01-25-2008, 10:35 PM
^^^ now now lets not call anyone a saint..lol

MartyrX
01-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the forum! I have to say I'm supporting Obama though.

Fishman
01-25-2008, 10:43 PM
lol. Yah, I'm left too and I can't vote either, being Canadian. But this guy has started a revolution for freedom and truth. It's a worldwide movement. 56 countries polled voted him as president. Only a couple of African nations backed Obama. I've got nothing against Obama or the democrats but this Ron Paul guy is a saint.

google ron paul
utube ron paul
But isn't he a republican? They messed America up pretty badly in the 20's, didn't they? He's also for stronger border control and less immigration according to Wikipedia, which is something I don't really agree with. But the anti-Iraq war thing was a good idea though.

misericordia
01-25-2008, 10:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhdy_NIpWUs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6SODAhbJdE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

ژاله
01-26-2008, 07:12 AM
welcome to the forum sis!

misericordia
01-27-2008, 01:41 AM
thanks Malaak, where are you?

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-28-2008, 12:27 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!