/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna try that?

itsme
01-27-2008, 03:46 PM
check out this cool video: http://www.metacafe.com/w/1029494/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-27-2008, 04:04 PM
:D Brings back memories. We used to do that when I was a kid. Two things to watch our for. Be certain to keep your hands and fingers at the lower part of the ball and put the flame out before it gets low. If the flame gets too low, The cloth rather than lighter fluid, than it gets hot fast. As long as the lighter fluid is burning it is actually the vapor that burns and the liquid part in the cloth is cooling because of the rapid evaporation.

Khayal
01-27-2008, 04:30 PM
:sl:

really cool trick + video, I'll try...:D

thanks for sharing.

:w:

*Hana*
01-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Anyone wanna try that?
aaaaaaahhhh, no :muddlehea

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
01-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Um no. My stupid days are long gone.

truemuslim
01-27-2008, 07:27 PM
...lol...DO NOT SHOW MY BROTHER...

itsme
01-28-2008, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:D Brings back memories. We used to do that when I was a kid. Two things to watch our for. Be certain to keep your hands and fingers at the lower part of the ball and put the flame out before it gets low. If the flame gets too low, The cloth rather than lighter fluid, than it gets hot fast. As long as the lighter fluid is burning it is actually the vapor that burns and the liquid part in the cloth is cooling because of the rapid evaporation.
thanks for the tip. those of us who are going to try are better off knowing this.

format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
:sl:

really cool trick + video, I'll try...:D

thanks for sharing.

:w:
:welcome:. let us know how it is when you try it :inshallah

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
...lol...DO NOT SHOW MY BROTHER...
:hmm: that's up to you sis :haha:

Amat Allah
01-28-2008, 02:25 PM
That was cool sist

I did not see something like that befor

I like it and maybe I will try to do it.

inshaa Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.